September 18, 2014 | 1831 users online

Blush - Bourjois - rose d'or

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a very fair-skinned Dutch lady and it is hard for me to find blushes that don't make me look like a clown. This is a very soft pink shade that looks very natural on me, it is one of my favourite blushes. The scent is lovely too, and cute packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 8:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeupPadawan

This is probably one of my all time favorite blushes. I am NC20 and the rosy pink with a hint of gold just works so well on me. It really brightens my face. The packaging is cute. I like the little pot but the brush is useless so I tossed it out. I love the scent. I know it's unnecessary but it just adds to the fun of putting on makeup for me. The only drawback is that over time, these blushes do harden and stop releasing their colour. But they are easily revived by scraping with a brush. I like using a brow comb/brush tool for this. I still give this blush a 5 because I reach for it time and time again. It lasts nicely on my skin too. I never have to touch up. I would repurchase Rose d'Or many times over if I needed to! These blushes do last quite a while though, so I won't need to anytime soon! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this. best blusher. a little goes a long way so even though its a little pot it lasts a long time. my favourite thing about this blusher is the smell it is gorgeous!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by makeuprocks123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite blush of all time. For reference I am NW10 with pink undertones and almost all foundations are too yellow for me, and this blush gives a really nice glow. It is gold and pink together. I have had it for about 3 years and still haven't finished it. I like the way it comes with its own brush, and a little mirror! Overall an excellent blush I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by tiffymacd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I got this blush for free, so I can't really complain. The colour is really nice and suitable for just about every skintone. I'm an NC25ish for comparison and this was decently pigmented on my cheeks. My sister, however, is an NW15 and this look amazing on her as a first-time blush user like her. Used with a skunk brush, it deposits the perfect amount of colour and isn't cakey. I looked up the price and its about $19 here in Canada - which is kind of expensive for the size - its domed, but way smaller than a MAC Mineralized blush, regular blush or MSF. Its pigmented, so it'll last awhile, but still - thats expensive! The smell might also bother someone sensitive....its a flowery sweet smell I can't quite put my finger on....but not as strong as Anna Sui's stuff. The packaging is cute - flip top with a mirror and tiny rounded fan brush. Would I buy it for myself? Maybe...if I liked a different colour more, but not this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by vickywang

If u have fair skin, i would recommend this. The color is very pretty, rose pink with very fine gold shimmer. The only problem with this blush is it can be hard to apply due its rocky hard texture. So if you have realtively fair skin and you want to have a nice healthy glow, it will be the one for you. But if you want to have highly pigment one, then this is not for you. Personaly I think it is not bad and I will use it for most of time when I feel I just want to have a nature look. The smell is divine. I think Bourjois always has a nice smell in their products which I personally do not feel offensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by LucyHayes

Loved this. I think it gives great colour, smells wonderful, great price, and comes out lightly, not to heavy, easy to build up, but sometimes appears slightly too pink, but i just rub it off a bit with a tissue, worth trying

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by huongtbb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Blush is so so amazing. I love it, love its smell. I wear it every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by blondepearl

Meh. I know it's a baked blush- but its pretty much impossible to get a good amount of color on my brush. And the pigment could be better. Lorac's baked blushes don't have that problem. I know this sounds strange and the brush is waaaay too small- but for some reason when i used that brush instead of my normal ones i got more color on my cheeks? Strange. Bourjouis has dissapointed me once again, previously with their Smokey Effet eyeliner. But I do like the style of the packaging. That's the only reason I gave it another lippie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

C'est l'amour! I adore this blush--it's so pretty and to me it smells like candy (that's my experience anyway)! I have many blushes, but this one is special. Even on days I don't wear it, I love to smell it. I won't describe this blush because it's already been done, but I just had to rave about it! I don't even mind the fact that the blush hardens with time; I have a very stiff small "kabuki" brush I got with something else that works great with this. The only downside is that I'm now addicted to Bourjois blushes--I want them all--but they're not available where I live. I just ordered a set with Rose de Jaspe in it, so I can keep one blush at home and carry one with me. Because it's all things French and lovely inside a sweet little pot!