April 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Blush - Bourjois - rose d'or

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this. best blusher. a little goes a long way so even though its a little pot it lasts a long time. my favourite thing about this blusher is the smell it is gorgeous!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by makeuprocks123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite blush of all time. For reference I am NW10 with pink undertones and almost all foundations are too yellow for me, and this blush gives a really nice glow. It is gold and pink together. I have had it for about 3 years and still haven't finished it. I like the way it comes with its own brush, and a little mirror! Overall an excellent blush I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by tiffymacd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I got this blush for free, so I can't really complain. The colour is really nice and suitable for just about every skintone. I'm an NC25ish for comparison and this was decently pigmented on my cheeks. My sister, however, is an NW15 and this look amazing on her as a first-time blush user like her. Used with a skunk brush, it deposits the perfect amount of colour and isn't cakey. I looked up the price and its about $19 here in Canada - which is kind of expensive for the size - its domed, but way smaller than a MAC Mineralized blush, regular blush or MSF. Its pigmented, so it'll last awhile, but still - thats expensive! The smell might also bother someone sensitive....its a flowery sweet smell I can't quite put my finger on....but not as strong as Anna Sui's stuff. The packaging is cute - flip top with a mirror and tiny rounded fan brush. Would I buy it for myself? Maybe...if I liked a different colour more, but not this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by vickywang

If u have fair skin, i would recommend this. The color is very pretty, rose pink with very fine gold shimmer. The only problem with this blush is it can be hard to apply due its rocky hard texture. So if you have realtively fair skin and you want to have a nice healthy glow, it will be the one for you. But if you want to have highly pigment one, then this is not for you. Personaly I think it is not bad and I will use it for most of time when I feel I just want to have a nature look. The smell is divine. I think Bourjois always has a nice smell in their products which I personally do not feel offensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by LucyHayes

Loved this. I think it gives great colour, smells wonderful, great price, and comes out lightly, not to heavy, easy to build up, but sometimes appears slightly too pink, but i just rub it off a bit with a tissue, worth trying

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by huongtbb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Blush is so so amazing. I love it, love its smell. I wear it every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by blondepearl

Meh. I know it's a baked blush- but its pretty much impossible to get a good amount of color on my brush. And the pigment could be better. Lorac's baked blushes don't have that problem. I know this sounds strange and the brush is waaaay too small- but for some reason when i used that brush instead of my normal ones i got more color on my cheeks? Strange. Bourjouis has dissapointed me once again, previously with their Smokey Effet eyeliner. But I do like the style of the packaging. That's the only reason I gave it another lippie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

C'est l'amour! I adore this blush--it's so pretty and to me it smells like candy (that's my experience anyway)! I have many blushes, but this one is special. Even on days I don't wear it, I love to smell it. I won't describe this blush because it's already been done, but I just had to rave about it! I don't even mind the fact that the blush hardens with time; I have a very stiff small "kabuki" brush I got with something else that works great with this. The only downside is that I'm now addicted to Bourjois blushes--I want them all--but they're not available where I live. I just ordered a set with Rose de Jaspe in it, so I can keep one blush at home and carry one with me. Because it's all things French and lovely inside a sweet little pot!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2010 5:32:00 AM More reviews by missceline1990

I dont like this! I was soooo exited to try this out, just because it looked so pretty in the box. Finally my aunt gave me a coupon so I could get this blush for free. See I got it, and I just wish I'd spend my money on something else. I'm blond, blue eyed, and my skin is like 02. I look like a clown when I wear this!!! It's way too dark. So If your skin is light I would not recommend this.. maybe it works for others but not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by starallen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had this back in college, it was one of my first Sephora purchases and I wasn't crazy about it back then. For some weird reason, I decided to give it another try... perhaps because the brands we have in the country I now reside in are limited and I had to lower my standards from what they were in the US... anyway it's not terrible, but it's not all that and a bag of chips either.

The color is quite pretty, a cool bubble-gum pink balanced with gold shimmer. The trouble comes when you apply it to your cheeks...

The formula is rock hard and does not blend easily at all, the skin on my cheeks is very smooth (unlike chin, nose and forehead) and other blushes go on like butter without any difficulty blending. Not this puppy! You have to practically grind it into your skin and it's hard to get both cheeks to match as it will cling to any (previously invisible) flakes of dry skin. I've had better luck with a duo-fiber, but over all it's not my cup of tea. It has a mirror inside and the package is cute, although the brush it comes with is absurdly useless!