July 31, 2014 | 1734 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Capture Totale Liquid Foundation SPF15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by happyhygienist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really is worth the price. It looks like my skin, only perfect. I got a sample first and when I ran out of it and tried Dior Nude, It just didn't look the same. I had to go buy it. I do need to apply a little powder for staying power and have been using smashbox Halo glow powder and the combo is working well. This is the first makeup that has not settled into my fine lines. I have definately become a DiorDiva!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:04:00 AM More reviews by pickles945

This product is fantastic. I love Dior foundations, and this one does not disappoint. It makes my skin look flawless, and yet natural.

I have oily skin and tend to blot my skin throughout the day. This foundation has the ability to stay put on my skin throughout the day (13 hours at work, then dinner/drinks) and not break me out/clog my pores. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a lightweight foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by taltal123

i tried so many and this makeup is the best !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by siddar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After searching for a long time, (my estee lauder one had been discontinued) I decided to try Dior. I really love this product. I love the dewy finish and the coverage is fantastic. I couldn't believe how little you had to use and how it just glides on. In the sun (you can only see up close) it has tiny sparkly particles. Very beautiful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by LaDamesansmerci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is highly recommended for dry and mature skin. It takes away all my imperfections without sinking in pores and wrinkles. It is not sweat-proof and my daughter broke out of it, so try before buy, cause it's damn expensive. I found the much cheaper L'oreal true match nearly as good, but in germany they don't sell the whole colour range, so I have to stay with this one and hope the announced "rich Ingredients" will do their work too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by mrsminniver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I panned this product in an earlier review because I received a sample of this and of Chanel's Vitalumiere Fluid Foundation at the same time. Comparatively, the Vitalumiere felt initially better on and Capture Totale felt heavier on my skin. This was in summer. Having said that, I changed my mind because we moved to Paris dead in the middle of winter and Vitalumiere just couldn't cut it...my skin just did not feel protected from the bitter dry air and the makeup just did not seem to stay.

Decided to try my Capture Totale sample again and this time, the "heaviness" of the foundation felt more like a better barrier against the climate. When I purchased the full bottle, I did not regret it...pretty good product especially in winter. My skin felt protected, it definitely gave a better coverage than Vitalumiere and I was surprised I could have been so wrong about Capture Totale in the first place. The price is steep for a foundation, but would repurchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by MsVivification

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I decided to buy this product because I was amazed by the quality of Dior's other foundation, The Lifting Foundation (it firms and tightens my skin like a miracle). And this product was nothing like that.

I bought this foundation cos I loved the idea that it got nutrients, vitamins, and kind da like a skincare plus foundation concept. So I thought it's worth my money. But the quality was very disappointing.

It's heavy, thick, and the colour doesn't suit my skintone. It's too orange for me. I bought it last summer and I stopped cos it's too heavy, then I waited to re-use it again in winter, but still NO GOOD.

I have combination skin and it turned my skin Oily...hahaha...probably it's too rich for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Lesa63

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After my foundation was discontinued- I tried this- I have been very happy with the results- you just need to really take the time to get the proper shade- and the selection of colors is different than what I was used to-plus the treatment for skin is in the product so it is a different formula - I also do the capture totale serum and cream and capture totale eye cream and the dior skin flash primer on with a smash box primer- my skin looks and feels fabulous! I took me time to find a new routine and I use CLP loose powder to set it and carry with me the diorskin pressed powder- the shade of the diorskin loose powder just was not right- really beautiful luminous skin- I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by bright123

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I generally think that you get what you pay for, but in this case, no way! I love foundation and caved in to a real pushy salesperson who talked me into this. I really wanted to love this. But I have to say that I hated the way this foundation settled into every freaking line and pore that I have and became cakey during the day. This made me look worse than many cheap drugstore brands. dont waste your money.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by calluses

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation leaves a nice feathery-light finish that smooths out the imperfections in my skin without looking too mask-like. It blends easily and covers well. I like the pump-style container as well.

The only thing I don't care for is the SPF. I figure, if I want SPF, I'll buy SPF. I'd rather not have it forced on me in other products. This foundation, however, is one of the few that doesn't seem weighted down by the addition of SPF.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No