Physicians Formula Organic Wear

3.4

Claims to be 100 Free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms), synthetic colors, and synthetic fragrances. Also claims to be 100 cruelty free. Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 5.0 Inactive ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) fruit water*, Water, Alcohol SD (Denatured with certified organic lavender oil)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annulus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lecithin (Soybean)*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter*, Alginic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Wheat Bran Glucosides, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrated Silica, Iron Oxide, Xantan Gum. *Produced from Organic Farming ***

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great product for teens. Goes on very light, has mild fresh scent, and has SPF 15 sunscreen. Need to shake before applying. Comes in tube that sits on head. Thin nature does not cover acne well, but just enough to give overall nice tone to healthy skin. Again, this product is for the young or those with already great skin as there is little coverage.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I liked this TM much better than a few I've paid more for (eg, Benefit You Rebel Lite). Good product for the price. I don't know what that smell is either (lavender, as mentioned?) but I found it a lot less greasy than the Benefit or DuWop TMs. For the price, you can't beat it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff was awful. I'm a big fan of all the other organic wear make up but this was terrible for me. I have oily acne prone skin and found the coverage really bad for me. My skin always looked greasy and dull. And it made me break out like crazy. When I put powder on over top it just looked weird. I liked the foundation better and reccomend it compared to this for people that have the same skin as me. This is a better product for people with normal/dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am on a search for a TM that will give me a light coverage and that will let my face breath, because of my dry, acne prone skin. I was excited to try it but was disappointed from the start. The smell is awful, it felt heavy and my face could not breathe at all. The only pro is it did give me the coverage I wanted. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

I didn't like this Tinted Moisturizer it gave me my first pimple in over 4 years!

It felt very heavy and uncomfortable wearing it. Sticky, Stinky, and Runny.

No, thank you.

I received both this tinted moisturizer and mark's get a tint for my birthday about a month ago, as I was looking to try both of them. I must say that I was disappointed with this product. Though I've only tried a few tinted moisturizers this definately wasn't what I was looking for.

I applied this after I cleansed (shaking the tube well before applying!) and it felt greasy and heavy on my face. I waited for about ten minutes hoping it would sink into my skin a little more and it did a littttttle bit but not much. I have combo/oily skin and I found that this made my skin look greasy and shiny instead of hydrated and even. I set it with a powder anyway as I mostly work alone so no one was going to see me.

I had found that my face looked like an oil slick about an hour later, and while I usually have to blot once and mid-day my face had never looked this oily while using a tinted moisturizer. By the time I made it home I had started to develop some redness around my nose and to develop some small pimples on my chin and forehead that definately weren't there before I applied this product in the morning.

This would probably work well for those with dry skin but it just didn't cut it for me. Made me sad because I have such faith in Physician's formula products but I guess this one just didn't work for me.

Other notes: I found the smell to be strong but not necessarily bad, just like lavender. It faded after I applied it as well. As it was also a bit pricey (around $15) I wouldn't purchase again. The packaging is in a nice little tube that looks cute though!

BURNS! not good at all for sensitive skin or people with rosacea! made my face warm and bright red like a tamato withen secounds of applying. stay far away and if you do try it, do yourself a favor and save the recepit.

Okay, so I got really sick of doing a full foundation routine for summer and I decided to make a trip to my local Target to see what they had as far as tinted moisturizers went. I knew I wanted something natural and something that hopefully wouldn't break out my skin, and that's about all I knew. Unlike usual, I hadn't looked at any reviews online or gotten any reccomendations on what I should get. Well, I am a HUGE fan of Physicians Formula, so I was really excited when I saw that they offered an organic tinted moisturizer. Exactly what I was looking for, from a brand I trust. I have to say, I wasn't disappointed. I can't remember how much it cost me, but it wasn't ridiculous. It's in the upper range, like over ten, but it's definitely under 20 so not a big deal. The packaging is pretty nice, it's basically a typical squeeze bottle type thing with a twist off cap. The moisturizer is really runny straight out of the container, but it seems as if it gets creamier as you blend it into your skin or something. I don't know how to explain it really. It's got a little bit of a funky smell, but most organic/natural makeup products do, and the smell goes away pretty quickly after applied to your skin, so for me it really wasn't a problem. The coverage is good, it evened out my skin nicely. Obviously, it doesn't cover large blemishes, etc. very well, but that's to be expected of a tinted moisturizer. I got Light to Natural and I really like it, it blends into my fair/beige skin really nicely. The color seems to last a while, but I have noticed that if I don't make sure to REALLY THOROUGHLY rub it into my skin it can settle into the area around my mouth where I get, like, lines when I smile. Then again, that's more of a flaw of application than on the part of the product. My one issue with this product is that it definitely does NOT help on the shine front. My face usually looks pretty shiny after using it, so I set it with PF powder. Also, I get shiny REALLY easily, so it probably wouldn't be a problem for people who don't. Also, I've noticed after a couple hours I have to reapply powder because I look shiny again. So just beware of that. Also, I wouldnt say that this really moisturizes that much, and sometimes it even seems a little drying. That's ok for me, because I don't really need any extra moisture, but if you're looking for a nice MOISTURIZING tinted moisturizer (which a lot of people probably are) I probably wouldn't reccomend this product. It wasn't a miracle product or anything, but I'll probably buy it again unless anyone has any suggestions of a good tinted moisturizer that's eco friendly, reasonably priced, and good for acne prone, oily skin.

I just returned this TM. It was way too shiney for me and the consistency was too runny. Great coverage though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really dislike this TM but I gave it two lippies because of the coverage it gave me (very impressive for a tinted moisturizer). Otherwise, it made my face greasy (which is a great feat considering my very dry skin) and the awful strong smell that accompanies it stayed as long as the moisturizer was on my face.