September 20, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Pomegranate

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The colour was very pretty, quite pigmented in my opinion. Very moisturising too! I didn't think the price was too bad, considering the fact it's slightly similar to the Revlon Lip Butters and they're around the same price in UK.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

l love this product! It is moisturizing (which is good because I have extremely dry lips). I love the color though! It has such a good pigmentation. It is quite expensive, but I still LOVE it. I put on lip balm before and then put this on to help the color sink in. I use it every morning. What a great investment!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by msponn10

I love this stuff ! My lips tend to look pretty dark without any product, so this lip butter is incredible because it gives just a slight touch of color. I like the texture, and its not too sticky. Kinda pricey though, wish it was less than $10

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by papillon212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty! Not very long lasting color, but oh well. It is always in my make-up bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

I normally avoid really bright colours on lips because I'm more of a nude/pink-lip kind of person but I thought a red lip balm would be a "safe" way to brighten my lips.

This colour (pomegranate) is a beautiful vivid red with a hint of pink. I would say it is more of a cool red than a warm coral/orange red, so it would suit people with cool, neutral, light yellow undetones.

The colour is quite flattering on my neutral-warm complexion. I am NC20 in MAC if this helps.

The product hasn't dried my lips but I don't think it is as moisturising as I thought it would be. It smells nice and the packaging is really pretty.

Going back to the colour, I'm still not convinced that a bright red lip is my kind of thing, so I wish I had purchased a different shade. Also, one bad thing about this product is that after the gloss has worn off, it leaves a pale red stain on my lips which I don't like, and the colour also stains skin around lips if not applied properly.

I would probably buy it again because I think it is a good product but I would choose a different colour next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff I would still repurchase, despite the things that I don't like about it.

The color is SO pretty. I am not sure that I would consider this pomegranate because it looks a little too coral to me...but whatevs...I call it great.

I love the feel and the tint that it leaves on my lips. I just can't stand sticking my fingers into things. I don't want to sound gross, but it really isn't a contamination thing, as much as it is a "where the heck to I wipe my finger when I'm done" thing. I am always on the go and I don't always have tissue readily available when I need to re-apply and I detest lip brushes.

Barring all that, I still love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this stuff, I have used other tints in the past, but this one is great as well. Pretty color and so moisturizing and softening. I like to use it at night for a nightly lip balm treatment, works wonders on my dry lips. Especially good in the winter, because my lips get so dry. Rave about this, It is fairly cheap considering it will last a long time. I usually throw mine out after 6 months to a year due to possible bacteria contamination, that is a good idea if you use your finger. It will outlast the time I usually keep it, so I consider that a good deal. The packaging is nice too, I wash them out and keep them to use for sampling or other things.. really cute package.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by mintyeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I actually prefer the lip butter glaze in pomegranate over the lip butter in the pot form. This for me looked darker on my lips, and I think it would look better with less pigmented lips. I like how it moisturizes my lips and provide a nice shade of color but I won't repurchase because the shade is not really for me. Although I am quite pale, the color sometimes is too overwhelming and makes me look like I am wearing a red lip, and I usually like to try and use this lip butter for everyday wear. I don't really mind that it is in a pot (if used at home) but having to stick my finger in when I am out bothers me. I really like this color and I wished it looked more soft on me, but it's too dark for my pigmented lips for everday, so I do not think I'll repurchase this particular shade in lip butter form no more, I'd go for the glaze. :/ I still give this product a 4 because it does what it needs to do, it's just the color that is not so flattering for what my main purpose was for, daily use. I recommend this for people with not so pigmented lips. >_<

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by KristenArkansas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

There is something quenching about the color and packaging of this product. I just had to buy it, love the color and the feeling on my lips. It doesn't really moisturize my lips all that well and never really sets so it slips off in an hour or so. For applying a quick burst of color to my lips before I run out of the house (with clean hands) I love this. Then I re-apply with the Pomegranate Lip Glaze throughout the time I am out. I want to try the Wild Rose next.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ohgeebus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This particular shade of lip butter is part of my daily beauty regimen. Pomegranate is a nice coral color. The pigment is nice and thick, and the shea makes my lips so soft and supple. Every morning, I just swipe this over my lips in a couple of seconds. This is a really good quick lip color for those mornings you're in a rush to leave the house. I like...no, I LOVE the Korres line. The only thing I wish could've been improved is the packaging. The packaging makes the color hard to get out without it getting under your nails, especially when you're trying to get at the very last bit of product at the bottom of the tub.