October 25, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by maryandtheboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip butter, it feels nice not too greasy or sticky, it softens my lips and the colour is a lovely blushing pink. It's lasting power is an average 2-3 hours. So much better than dozens of others I've tried. The only thing I don't like is that fact that it comes in a pot, it's not so hygienic and I have to make sure I wash my hands before reapplying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by kawatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am a huge fan of this product! It is super super moisturizing for my very dry lips and goes on as a lovely pink shade with a bit of gloss. It's creamy/buttery feeling but very sheer to apply, I've found. I've also used it as a subtle cream blush.

It is $10 retail for a 6 gram pot, which is a bit pricey but certainly not as bad as some other high-end and import cosmetics products, and quality-wise you get what you pay for.

It is in a pot which is a little inconvenient, but with the buttery texture it honestly works best this way. I apply with my fingers before heading out and it works really nicely, both for lips and cheeks.

And yes, the smell is distinctive and a little fruity - but it's definitely not bad, and for what the product provides I'll take it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Unlike most of the other reviewers, I love the scent and the light tint it leaves on my lips! It's a very pretty rosy shade on me. Love how this isn't slippery and greasy, or waxy. It is very buttery soft and seems to last on my lips for several hours. It's a bit pricey, but honestly, it works so well I think it's worth it. It's not supposed to be a lipstick, so I'm not sure what everyone is looking for in terms of tint here, it's very subtle and pretty without any real shine. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by rsantos2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great lip butter that smells yummy. The color doesn't really show up on my lips, but the moisture stays for hours. I took off one lippie because of the packaging. The packaging is terrible! The tub is so small. If you have long nails, it is impossible to get some product without getting some under your nails. Not hygienic at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by A9M8L

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I personally think this product deserves a 4.5, but since I can't do half ratings, I'll go with a 5 (because i think its closer to a 5 than a 4).
First, the color I think is really lovely and subtle. A light rose, that is perfect for the summertime, and really brightens my face when i don't feel like wearing much makeup. Of course, this isn't going to be super pigmented or long-lasting, and I'm fine with that, because its not made to be.
This is very moisturizing and feels really comfortable on my lips. Unlike a lot of other more natural tinted lip products I've tried (like burts bees) I think this does actually improve the texture of my lips.
One thing I don't really like about this is the scent. Although it doesn't seem to last, and once I put it on my lips I can't smell it anymore.
Also, I would prefer this in a tube or something where I didn't have to put my finger in.
Overall, I definitely plan on repurchasing and hope to pick up some of the other shades as well! The rose one smells divine!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by MissMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this, but I don't love it.
It feels nice and creamy yet juicy on the lips, but doesn't last long and isn't particularly moisturising.
I'm not all that keen on the scent - it's quite an odd fruity scent - whether it resembles the smell of a quince I'm not sure.
The colour is quite pretty and lifts the face nicely.
As it is in a pot I don't carry this one around with me as it's unhygienic for on-the-go use - it would work well in a tube. The packaging is pretty to look at though - simple and classy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Aeon1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG, as I said on the Pomegranate version of this. The color you choose just depends on your complexion. Don't understand the lack of love for this awesome, moist, and lip-hugging tub o' heaven.

Only lip balm my boyfriend *likes* to kiss.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by EssBeeMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the Korres lip butters but this is my least favorite shade. For some reason it also goes on differently than the others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this color on my fair skin. A pretty, medium pink. You can layer it on lightly or heavily and it'll still look great. Hate the packaging, but its not enough to deduct a lippy. Great price and pretty moisturizing, but it won't heal dry lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I saw the bad reviews about this lip butter. I have used it and thought it was great. OK some facts about this product.

Very very moisturising. I have extremely dry lips. Extreme is the word. If it wasn't because I slap on lip balm 5-6 times a day, I would be suffering from chapped lips all day long.
Texture: More towards the creamy type. I wouldn't consider this as light weight (not like kiehl's lipbalm. Those are light). Def not waxy and sticky to me.
Colour pay off is very nice. Looks like a lipgloss u can wear to work. Very glossy looking as well.
Price? 10 bucks at drugstore.com . Gals, this is an imported product so it's gonna be more pricey.
Packaging: Not the best. Comes in a jar which most hate. I use lip brushes.
The worse of this product is the plastic smell which I dun like but it goes off within 30 sec. I like this product.