April 16, 2014 | 903 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by jennababyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this just to try out, and for a long time, maybe a handful of months, I was absolutely loving it! Then for some odd reason, it became very sticky, heavy and made my face feel very oily and greasy. I don't know what happened to it, or if my skin just randomly changed, but I use to adore this. Sad I can't use it anymore :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Yeralizardperry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's light and not sticky and heavy, so that's good. it does it's job, which is to moisturize, and it really sinks in. I noticed that up close, my face literally sparkles like Tinkerbell, but at arm-length I look as normal I as get.
Overall, pretty good, if somewhat incredibly pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this moisturizer, my skin is usually pretty dry, especially during the winter, and I found that this moisturizer is the perfect consistency and it kept my skin from getting dry or too oily. I have been using this moisturizer forever and I am on my third bottle and not once have I felt the need to purchase a different moisturizer. This moisturizer is very easy to layer, so in the winter, I will put on more and in the summer I just use less. Its an extremely versatile moisturizer. I like the fact that there is sunscreen in this moisturizer, it really does make my skin appear brighter, more healthy and glowing. This moisturizer is also one of the reasons my skin cleared up (I also use proactiv and a clarisonic), whenever I wash my face, I love the way my skin looks after I put on this moisturizer. I am surprised that this product didn't have a ton of amazing reviews but I also think that if you have oily skin, this may not be a good product for you. I think I will continue to repurchase this product and my sister has been using this product as long as I have. If price is a concern, I would say that this product is well worth the money, and it lasts for months. Obviously everyone is different so this product may not be the same with you but I highly recommend trying it. Also I like how I don't have to go out of my way to buy this moisturizer as it can be found at my local targets.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I grabbed a few samples of this from my dermatologist's office and I have been using this moisturizer consistently for the past few weeks. I'm not super picky with moisturizers, but this one is not one of my favorites.
For the most part, this does what I want a moisturizer to do. It makes my face smooth and soft, and it's nice that it has SPF. However, I think the SPF is what causes some of my issues with this. To me, this really looks, smells, and feels like a typical sunscreen for the body. It has that thick, hard to spread feeling, and once it sets it feels a little greasy. It leaves a white cast if I apply too much, and it has that sunscreen smell that takes forever to fade.
I haven't had any negative reactions to this, but it isn't as smooth and as easy to apply as I would like my moisturizers to be. I used up my sample tubes, but I won't be purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by sheloves2move

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't written a review for MUA for a while, but after using this moisturiser for the last two weeks, I feel compelled to! This moisturiser has been BAD. And it is such a shame because I do like Aveeno products, and I like the idea of this product and the nice packaging. But no matter how much I try to like it, it just keeps giving me reasons to hate it. It has made my reasonably cooperative skin ultra sensitive, and my face burns/stings for a good while after application. I now have dry patches in various areas and a nice big pimple on my cheek. It also balled up on me this morning. I wonder if it is the little particles they add to make you "radiant". I have a feeling they are like microscopic shards that end up tearing the skin all over your face. Anyways, my bottle is going in the bin and I wish I'd thrown it out sooner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by fishers7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I am definitely loving it so far. I switched to this from the Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Moisturizer as I didn't seem to be getting enough moisture from that. I didn't even notice the "sparkle" in this lotion until today when I happened to notice a little on my fingertips after I applied it. It is so subtle that frankly it doesn't bother me and it doesn't seem to affect pictures at all for me at least. It was about $13 from Target and I like the light fresh/clean scent as well. For those with Combination skin that doesn't get too oily in the T zone I think this would work well.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by ishannen

I have dry skin and find that this product works a miracle for dry skin but I did develop pimples.

However, I do not understand the "glitter particles" in this product. It is very difficult to see in most lighting, but in the right lighting, you should be able to see lots of tiny glitter particles. I suppose it is to create a nice glow... but I get a feeling that the glitter/ sparkles become trapped in my pores and account for the pimples which have developed on my skin. It could be the glitter, it could be something else in the product.

I am not sure I want to continue using this product, purely because of my fear of more break outs. Despite this, not everyone may have this problem so I definitely recommend it for those who want soft skin but suggest that you do not use this under make up.

Also, don't use too much or you will end up all sparkly like Edward Cullen

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Belinda2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Using for one month so far and can't live without this . When I first applied on my face after cleansing (with Olay body bar soap), I was disappointed because it was slightly feeling pomaded. However it soaks in within minutes and my face feels smooth, clean and dewy <3 <3 <3
Pros -it remains all day on my face (if it gets oily, i blot with a napkin)
- face never feels dry or tight anymore, but soothing and moistened
-has SPF
-caused no breakouts, does NOT burn when applied
-has a clean odorless refreshing scent
-live in a tropical climate, so helps avoid face from getting oily
-relatively economic - paid US $18.00 and one pump does the job, so a must re-purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by traceyjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does everything it says on the box. I love it! The only thing I really hate is how it really stings my eyes when i get too close to my eye area. I really do recommend and I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MakeupbyGraceS

I don't really know if i would by this again, I've had it for about a couple weeks, give or take.
Smell': smells absolutely wonderful to me, just like a clean, no perfume smell.
Package: Pretty cute and efficient pump with twist lock
Price: Many people say its like $20 but I bought it at costco for a pack of 2 at about $7.50 each. The price depends on where u buy it.
Quality: When I apply it i doesn't make my skin feel oily like a lot of moisturizers do, it makes it feel very clean. Also, it absorbs pretty fast. But i don't know it its from the moisturizer or not, but it seems to create little bumps on my previously smooth skin. I also got a pimple but im not sure if thats from this moisturizer or my recent stress. Anyways, it just gives me little bumps that kinda kills the texture of my skin. Kinda also dissolves my makeup so let it absorb before applying any. maybe its just bring out the pimples underneath my skin to get rid of them. I don't know I'll post another review about the affect after a while.