August 21, 2014 | 1025 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by sirenstar

I like this for the moisture factor, but it's expensive and heaven help you if you get it in your eyes...it burns! My dermatologist recommended it to help even out my skin discolorations and I don't think it's been terribly helpful.

I tried the SPF 30 version and it made my skin burn and you get so much less for your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Mariekehc

It's a great product and I use it a lot in winter because it rehydrates and it's SPF so it gives just the right amount of sun protection I need in winter.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by KaitlinTaylor

I really don't like this product at all. I have super sensitive skin and bought this help even out my skin tone and the SPF, however, the texture of the lotion itself is very sticky and feels to much like sunscreen. It always gets all gummy under my makeup as well which isn't pretty at all! Not to mention it breaks me out,burns on contact, and has way too much fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by kitty8

I'm going to keep buying this until it gets discontinued. Then, I'm going to go to the store, buy every one they have, and use it until I run out. Then I will be very sad. That is, unless the magic wears off first. I have the ultimate problem skin: very dry, yet somehow oily in the same spots. I do get breakouts, and my skin can be quite sensitive. I've tried so many different moisturizers, to deal with the dryness, but no luck, some actually managed to make it worse. I recently started using this morning and night, after cleansing with the positively radiant makeup dissolving cleanser (which I love dearly as well), and already the improvement is incredible. It may be somewhat pricey compared to other Drugstore moisturizers, but that's irrelevant considering how well it works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really surprised at all the bad reviews on here. Lately I've had quite problematic skin due to hormones and stress. I had a decent moisturizer but it wasn't really doing much for me. My mom who is in her 50s had this in her bathroom. Out of curiosity I tried it. I ended up buying one of my own! Over time I have noticed a difference in my skin. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks due to all the breakouts I have had come and go but the redness and spots have been cut down by half. My skin is also noticebly softer. Usually it's kind of bumpy and uneven in the texture but now it's so smooth. I've actually had enough confidence to go places without any foundation on now. I don't notice this moisturizer making me "glittery" like other people have mentioned. Just makes my skin looks fresh, awake and healthy! I think it's meant for quite normal skins since its not apart of their acne line so I'm surpised it work so well for me. Hasn't made me breakout or anything and it has SPF which is a must for me, as I live in FL. It smells really nice too. I'm really in love with this product. I don't see myself swtiching any time soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

This is my favourite moisturizer ever! This stuff is amazing! I have combination skin and I am currently on accutane and it helps balance my skin. But for my drier spot I usually have to double up. But for oily skin it's really nice (I had oily skin before I started accutane) and it isn't greasy and it sinks in nicely into your skin :) defiantly recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I really wanted this product to work because it promises the world - SPF, evening out skin tone and radiance. But it broke me out and that makes it pointless. So here is another moisturiser I am using as a hand creme.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This made me break out horribly! I tried the generic CVS version and loved that, but then I was more than mortified when I used the real thing. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by ohboyitskayla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

When I first started using this product, it broke me out really bad. It's been in my makeup bag for months and every time I tried, I would get whiteheads the next day. But I tried using it again about a week ago (twice a day since) and it's amazing! No breakouts and my skin is glowing. It is a little greasy which is why I didn't give it five stars, but I love it so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Chelseaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really had high hopes for this moisturizer and it did do what it was advertised to do, fade the dark spots/brown spots on my face. Only set back is my skin is no where as clear as Jennifer anistons on the commercial! This moisturizer broke me out in huge whiteheads almost immediately! Don't know why it's breaking me out but unfortunately ill have to get used to my spots.!