Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 4/27/2014 9:11:00 AM

I bought these and it made my face itchy so I stop using it quick plus it also made my face too shiny witch I didn't like bc my face is already oily.

on 4/22/2014 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE!! Isn't too thick, gives my skin the matte look that I desire, and has sunscreen in it! Best moisturizer ever.

on 2/28/2014 7:25:00 AM

There is hardly any noticeable shimmer in this product.. I had to *really* look under the light and even then, it's barely visible. I doubt anyone will see it on your face from far away.

This stuff is alright, nothing groundbreaking, A very simple moisturizer that isn't super hydrating but is good for summer. The scent is nice - kind of a clean, lotion scent. I have fairly dry skin and in the winter time it really acts up. I think this lotion is nice for summer though. I might repurchase, we'll see.

on 2/27/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Packaging is fine - basic plastic bottle with pump.
Moisturizer leaves skin shiny in a bad way - not "luminous" but oily.
Marketed as non-comedogenic, but gave me blackheads.

Two lippies for at least having an SPF that seemed to work.

on 2/25/2014 9:52:00 AM

I like this sunscreen because it doesn't give you that horrible purpley white cast. BUT there are some fine glitters in the product which I absolutely hate. If someone were to come up to me, they would notice the glitter.

on 2/5/2014 6:58:00 PM

I have NO idea what anyone is talking about when they mention sparkle in this product. I'm on my third bottle of this face moisturizer and I have never had that experience! I am a huge fan of Aveeno products in general, and this face lotion is no exception. The consistency is great--It is thick enough to provide a great protective layer for your skin but it feels super lightweight on the skin. It does not leave my face looking or feeling greasy either. I have acne-prone skin and this lotion has never broken me out. I use this moisturizer day and night and I absolutely love it. There is also NO harsh perfume smell, which is something I've disliked about several face moisturizers in the past. I think it is overpriced for what it is, but a bottle does last me a long time AND you can get a 2-pack at BJ's for around $20 when one bottle at CVS/Target/etc. is normally $15. I will continue to repurchase this lotion in the future...I think it does great things for my skin!

on 2/2/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Unlike the other reviewers, I didn't notice any sparkle.
I bought this when I was unfamiliar with moisturizers and I have to say, I still like it.
I put it on in the morning before I wear any makeup (but make sure to wait about 10 minutes before applying makeup)

It works well and does the job! It absorbs into the skin well. Not too greasy. I have very oily skin and it somewhat controls the oil.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Why oh why must companies insist on ruining perfectly good products with sparkle?! I love what this moisturizer does for my skin so much- I have oily skin with dry patches and it always hydrated beautifully, provided me with a little sun protection and just made my skin so plump without making me break out- my skin is sensitive after all. But I cannot get past that every single time I look in the mirror with this moisturizer on, I look like a Twilight vampire. It makes me think that the moisturizer itself isn't actually doing anything long-term to make my skin look radiant, just adding a dose of sparkle and passing that off as radiant. I really, really love the heck out of this moisturizer but I won't be repurchasing it due to the sparkle. Next I think I'll try the Ultra Calming moisturizer in hopes for a less glittery experience.

on 12/31/2013 4:07:00 PM

I used up an entire bottle of this stuff and I loved it while using it but I don't find myself missing this stuff. This is your standard daily moisturizer, nothing that revolutionary. This did make my skin look very dewy and glowing though which I did like. This looks great under foundations! This wasn't particularly thick or thin, but I prefer a bit thicker for the colder winter months where my skin is quite dry. I probably will end up repurchasing this products, but in the spring or summer where I need the spf and thinness of this product. If you are in need of a new standard moisturizer that gives your skin a healthy glow, this one is a good choice. Also the price and packaging are fantastic for what you are getting and paying for!!

on 12/31/2013 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a basic daily moisturizer, this product is great. I load it on with 3 pumps and it absorbs well and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. I even use it on the back of my hands. I'd be SUPER excited if aveeno would increase the spf in this though. spf 15 doesn't feel like much. I can't say my skin looks different, or better having used this. I think of it as more of a preventative daily moisturizer. If you're looking for something with light spf, light feel, and moisturizing without greasiness, this product is perfect for you.