Neutrogena Healthy Volume

3.7

on 8/7/2012 6:02:00 PM

I like this mascara enough I suppose.....I bought it because I had heard it was comparable to Dior Show. It doesn't flake or seem to smear like many, and the olive oil seems like a nice added ingredient, but I still want more volume out of a mascara.

on 8/2/2012 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Even though the package claims to "instantly build lash volume by 400%" I do not believe that is the intent. I bought this mascara because I noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in the overall health and appearance of my lashes (extremely thin) after I began using the "plumping, thickening, and volumizing" mascaras on a DAILY basis. It contains olive oil, which you will find in a ton of hair products, and OVER time I did notice that my poor thinned lashes returned back to their normal thickness :) So if you are looking for an instant effect or a look of false lashes this is not it. It simply only IMPROVES lash health. Hope this helps.

on 7/23/2012 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a horrible mascara...one of the worst I've ever used. The formula was very dry and I had to apply a bazillion coats for it to be noticeable. Plus my lashes didn't come out as dark as I would've liked. What a total waste of money.

on 6/27/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This mascara SUCKS if you're looking for big length and volume. People with short eyelashes shouldn't use this, especially if they're looking for something dramatic. I didn't like this at all, and I felt like it was a waste of money. I feel like someone with big eyes and long eyelashes that likes a natural look would like this mascara, but anyone with small eyes that wants eyes that look bigger or someone with short eyelashes would detest this product.

on 6/27/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have super long lashes and this mascara made them heavy, sticky, and short. Very wet and heavy; weighed down lashes after only one coat. To get volumizing effects more than 1 coat is needed, but does not lengthen or define lashes. Irritated my eyes like crazy. Do not buy.

on 6/27/2012 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I was very impressed with this mascara! It did exactly what it promised - strengthed my eyelashes and added plenty of volume, but without clumping lashes together and creating a uni-lash! The first time I used it, I couldn't stop sneaking into he bathroom to look at my eyes! This is by far my favorite drugstore mascara.

on 6/25/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is too waxy for me. It doesn't do much, and it isn't very dark. It's a meh mascara for me. Oh and, I didn't notice any affects, as far as nourished or stronge lashes.

on 6/3/2012 9:08:00 PM

One of the only cosmetics that I refuse to shell out big bucks for is mascara, which lasts just a few months. As a result, I use only drugstore brands. I've now gone through 4 to 5 tubes of this over the past few years. On one hand, it has a nice, fat brush that gives excellent volume, it's relatively affordable, and it has a decent ingredients deck. On the other hand, it seems to mildly irritate my eyes, and every tube I've bought dries out and becomes REALLY flaky after just a month and a half, and I have to toss it in the trash (which I hate doing, being an eco gal.) I wish Neutragena would make the formulation more moisturizing/oily!

on 6/3/2012 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE THIS! I have used lots of mascaras over my 35 years and this is a favorite. It doesnt aggravate my eyes. It doesnt flake off or leave me with raccoon eyes. The black color is great healthy shinny looking not chalky.I will and have repurchased this.

on 5/31/2012 5:13:00 PM

I didn't like it! It smudges waaaaaaaaaay too much. It flakes a lot and leaves plenty of clumpy eyelashes. Plus I hate applying millions of coats. Lash blast all the way!