October 30, 2014 | 1698 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by eksims

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've bought this 4 times now. It's my favorite liner. I love the brush, as it's the only one I can do a good cat eye with. Great thick color, I feel like I have a lot of control with it.

Only downfall is there isn't a lot of liner in that tube. I can go through it is 3-4 weeks easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

I was rather disappointed in this product since I've heard so many great hypes about it and of course, you'd expect amazing quality eye make up from UD! Unfortunately UD, this product was below average in quality compared to my drugstore liquid eyeliners. =/

This product was very flakey and throughout the day I would have missing pieces from the corner of my eye to the wing, also dried wrinkly since I like double coat my lines. I dont have this problem with a lot of the liquid eyeliners I have tried. The eyeliner is just NOT build-able, you can't retrace to get a more intense black shade without the consistency of the eyeliner to dry too thick and therefore flake.
However, the brush was amazing and I liked the packaging, but for the price, this product sucked. The formula of this product could use some work. Definitely will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by eishah92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG liner! I'd been using Physician's Formula Lash Boosting eyeliner (which is still my HG drugstore liner) and picked this up on a whim at Ulta. Oh man. Winged liner is practically goof proof with this. Plus, it's SUPER black. The one problem I have with it is that it fades after a few hours if you don't use primer, but I always use primer before I use liquid liner anyway so that's not an issue for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by guil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I have oily lids and I need a waterproof eyeliner or I get raccoon eyes. This has a very nice, thin brush. The formula does dry a bit shiny, but I don't have an issue with that. It does take a bit of time to dry. It does last all day. My eyeshadow will be creased, but my eyeliner looks perfect. I find a bit of rubbing with water will take this right off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by sgtpastulio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've always been terrified of liquid liner, and generally shied away from it in favor of creams and kohl pencils, but was gifted this from a friend and figured I might as well give it a shot. Wow! This is by far the easiest liner I've ever tried to use! The formula is super forgiving, and even in Perversion, can easily be wiped away before it dries if you mess up (which, if you're me, is a lot). But boy howdy, when this sucker dries, it is ON THERE. This will stay on my eyes through 8 hours of work and then some, but wipes away easily when I take it off at night. This product is magical. I've even thrown the ink well onto the ground and never had it spill, so maybe they've added some sort of stopping mechanism? Either way, this is by far my favorite liquid liner. Will for sure repurchase. Good on you, Urban Decay.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by NTran06

I received this in the Book of Shadows IV. I like the glossy black finish, but dangggg the brush is hard to use! LOL I cannot get control over this darn thing, and with the way my eyelids are shaped, the liquid bleeds onto unwanted areas on my lid. Basically my trick to using this is I'll line my eyes with MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack and go over it using the Perversion liner. Until I figure out how to use it solely ok it's own, I probably won't repurchase. Btw, it's very difficult to remove -- even with makeup remover!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in the Book of Shadows IV set, and though I pretty much never wear liquid liner, thought I'd give it a shot.

The one that comes in the set is a slimline cylindrical container, not the pot that seems to be the normal packaging, and it's pretty convenient. The only issue with that is that it is not very clear (at least, when I'm still half-asleep) which side is the ink well and which is the brush side, so I've ended up spilling on my hand mid-application a few times.

This is a pretty great liquid eyeliner. Perversion is a super dark, glossy black that actually maintains some of its glossy shine after it dries. It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly. The skinny long brush is great for creating a clean line, thick or thin, even for a liquid liner rookie like me. It doesn't smudge onto eyelids and lasts all day without budging at all.

My biggest problem with this is that I'm not a waterproof wearing girl normally and this stuff is hell to get off. After using cleanser, I wiped it repeatedly with makeup remover and still there was some left. It comes off in sticky clumps that then get stuck in your eyelashes, which you have to pick off with your fingers. I've lost a few lashes because of this stuff.

My two minor complaints are the smell, which is pretty strong and that if it bleeds into your eye a little, it stings.

If you're a regularly a waterproof wearing person, this will probably be great for you. But if you're not, be prepared to work to get it off - for me, all that work wasn't worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Ruiz4books

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of Urban Decay's eye products. The majority of my eye makeup collection is now UD. However, this liquid eyeliner will not be given a place in my collection. Upon first application, I loved it. The liner is incredibly pigmented and produced the blackest line I had seen. I also was very pleased with the brush, it was extremely fine and made of individual bristles. It allowed me to create such a precise line and being relatively new to liquid eyeliners I loved it. True to the claim, it stayed on until removed (verified by several all night parties haha) and had no flaking. Fast forward a few months and I couldn't stand it. My main issue with the product was that the brush bristles became flayed making it almost impossible to create a straight line w/o lots of hard work. Second, the top of the tube where the liquid is stored popped off! Every time I removed the brush, the ring that removes excess liquid would lift off and I would have to push it back down. It created a mess and was extremely annoying. Considering how much I payed for this eyeliner, this is unacceptable. You would assume that the price would also include decent packaging but it's not the case. As much as I love the pigmentation of this product, I not willing to risk spending money on this liner if I have to deal with the same packing hassles. I'm currently using a Revlon liner that's half the price and absolutely amazing.

Summary:
Pros:
-Jet Black
-Staying power
-No flaking
-Precision (at first)

Cons
-Expensive
-Bristles get flayed
-Packaging Broke

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by cinderelka90

I feel like this liner has a great brush and great color but the actual formula falls very short. It is not whatsoever long lasting (especially for something that claims to be so) and it burns like crazy if it gets into your eye which somehow happens when you take the liner all the way to the tearduct. If you are looking for a liquid liner that is truly long lasting check out Milani's infinite liquid liner, now that stuff doesn't quit!
Update: I had to take off another lippie bc this stuff lasts shorter than my elf liner which is not saying much! so dissapointing!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by MzCat

This liner is ok. Does the job well and the staying power is decent. I don't get the flaking off that some other reviewers have mentioned. Personally, I don't like how thin the brush is because I usually like more of a thicker cat eye look for lining so it works, but takes a lot longer. Secondly, I feel that the black is not as intense, but that may be because I don't always remember to shake the product before using. I'll try to give it a couple shakes before using and if it fixes it I'll be sure to update.