December 19, 2014 | 1507 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kendraemiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite eyeliner. I know some people don't like the brush, but once you get a little practice, you might find it easier than felt tip liners. I actually like to tightline the upper lash line with this.

One issue I have with the packaging is that sometimes the little plunger comes out with the wand, so it doesn't ring out the excess liner back into the bottle, so beware of that. The new packaging is better than the old one though, the old one was back when all of UD's packaging was genie inspired and they seem to have switched it up. This is a lot sleeker.

The formula is a tad bit runny, not as runny as Kat Von D liner though (at least my bottle of it). it doesn't flake, which has happened to me with liquid liners before. I like the consistancy and wear of it, I recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

I love this stuff so much. I have monolid eyes, and oily lids o it is so hard to find a liner that will work for me. The brush for this is really skinny and is perfect for making wings, but i do not recommend this for eyeliner beginners. This will not budge unless you rub really hard, and is water proof. I have worked out with this on, taken naps, and gone to water parks with this on. This can easily be removed with water, if you don't have makeup remover, and will not leave any residue. It kind of removes and rolls off into little clumps, which is fine for me. It is only flakey if you apply more than one coat, which you really don't have to because it is so pigmented. Always shake before use. I guess some of the pigment separates, so if you don't shake it comes out really sheer and watery. Also, do not forget to close it all the way! This will dry out so quickly if you forget to close it. But I still love this and haven't found a better eyeliner .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this eyeliner, it went on easily but it takes a lot of practice to finally master using the unique brush. It goes on very dark and can sometimes be too watery. Hard to remove though. What ended up happening was the part that kinda was a funnel to keep the tip fresh and with not too much product on it, kept breaking and I returned it and went for a different eye liner. I don't know, I enjoyed it while it lasted, but I like my current eyeliner better now.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by eksims

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've bought this 4 times now. It's my favorite liner. I love the brush, as it's the only one I can do a good cat eye with. Great thick color, I feel like I have a lot of control with it.

Only downfall is there isn't a lot of liner in that tube. I can go through it is 3-4 weeks easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

I was rather disappointed in this product since I've heard so many great hypes about it and of course, you'd expect amazing quality eye make up from UD! Unfortunately UD, this product was below average in quality compared to my drugstore liquid eyeliners. =/

This product was very flakey and throughout the day I would have missing pieces from the corner of my eye to the wing, also dried wrinkly since I like double coat my lines. I dont have this problem with a lot of the liquid eyeliners I have tried. The eyeliner is just NOT build-able, you can't retrace to get a more intense black shade without the consistency of the eyeliner to dry too thick and therefore flake.
However, the brush was amazing and I liked the packaging, but for the price, this product sucked. The formula of this product could use some work. Definitely will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by eishah92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG liner! I'd been using Physician's Formula Lash Boosting eyeliner (which is still my HG drugstore liner) and picked this up on a whim at Ulta. Oh man. Winged liner is practically goof proof with this. Plus, it's SUPER black. The one problem I have with it is that it fades after a few hours if you don't use primer, but I always use primer before I use liquid liner anyway so that's not an issue for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by guil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I have oily lids and I need a waterproof eyeliner or I get raccoon eyes. This has a very nice, thin brush. The formula does dry a bit shiny, but I don't have an issue with that. It does take a bit of time to dry. It does last all day. My eyeshadow will be creased, but my eyeliner looks perfect. I find a bit of rubbing with water will take this right off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by sgtpastulio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've always been terrified of liquid liner, and generally shied away from it in favor of creams and kohl pencils, but was gifted this from a friend and figured I might as well give it a shot. Wow! This is by far the easiest liner I've ever tried to use! The formula is super forgiving, and even in Perversion, can easily be wiped away before it dries if you mess up (which, if you're me, is a lot). But boy howdy, when this sucker dries, it is ON THERE. This will stay on my eyes through 8 hours of work and then some, but wipes away easily when I take it off at night. This product is magical. I've even thrown the ink well onto the ground and never had it spill, so maybe they've added some sort of stopping mechanism? Either way, this is by far my favorite liquid liner. Will for sure repurchase. Good on you, Urban Decay.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by NTran06

I received this in the Book of Shadows IV. I like the glossy black finish, but dangggg the brush is hard to use! LOL I cannot get control over this darn thing, and with the way my eyelids are shaped, the liquid bleeds onto unwanted areas on my lid. Basically my trick to using this is I'll line my eyes with MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack and go over it using the Perversion liner. Until I figure out how to use it solely ok it's own, I probably won't repurchase. Btw, it's very difficult to remove -- even with makeup remover!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in the Book of Shadows IV set, and though I pretty much never wear liquid liner, thought I'd give it a shot.

The one that comes in the set is a slimline cylindrical container, not the pot that seems to be the normal packaging, and it's pretty convenient. The only issue with that is that it is not very clear (at least, when I'm still half-asleep) which side is the ink well and which is the brush side, so I've ended up spilling on my hand mid-application a few times.

This is a pretty great liquid eyeliner. Perversion is a super dark, glossy black that actually maintains some of its glossy shine after it dries. It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly. The skinny long brush is great for creating a clean line, thick or thin, even for a liquid liner rookie like me. It doesn't smudge onto eyelids and lasts all day without budging at all.

My biggest problem with this is that I'm not a waterproof wearing girl normally and this stuff is hell to get off. After using cleanser, I wiped it repeatedly with makeup remover and still there was some left. It comes off in sticky clumps that then get stuck in your eyelashes, which you have to pick off with your fingers. I've lost a few lashes because of this stuff.

My two minor complaints are the smell, which is pretty strong and that if it bleeds into your eye a little, it stings.

If you're a regularly a waterproof wearing person, this will probably be great for you. But if you're not, be prepared to work to get it off - for me, all that work wasn't worth it.