Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation

3.2

Zinc Oxide, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ptfe, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetyl Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trisocetyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 9/13/2013 12:25:00 PM

I have very oily skin with some dry patches (combo) and I have to say this is the best foundation I have used! Granted its the only mineral foundation I have tried but why test others when you find a great one?? I love it!

on 8/23/2013 10:08:00 AM

This is my HG foundation!! I have acne and have tried so many foundations to cover up my acne but at the same time look natural. I picked up this foundation one day and fell in love! It looks so natural and gives a nice matte finish. It's great for oily skin! I work outside all day and it just stays. All I have to do is apply some concealer to my problem areas and brush this over and it looks supaaa good! Great foundation and would definitely recommend for people with acne prone skin.

on 8/1/2013 10:40:00 PM

Its an okay product coverage wise, although it does get cakey very easily. The main problem I had with this is the color. I got the very lightest shade and it was still way too dark, and it also oxidises and turns bright orange and blotchy in a matter of hours. Would not repurchase.

on 8/1/2013 6:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I use this powder to set my makeup and I love it! My makeup lasts all day and the powder makes my skin look very smooth. I have dry skin so it is difficult for me to find powders that don't make me all flaky, but this doesn't do that at all. That alone is enough to warrant this a good review. The one complaint I have with this product is that it is difficult to get the powder out. I really have to bang on the container to get any to come out.

on 7/22/2013 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is pretty good. i have rosacea so by the time I build up enough, it starts to look cakey. however if your skin doesn't need much coverage, you would be fine. also i have very oily skin so i get shiny after about 2 hours but that is actually better than most foundations. overall this is pretty good and i would buy it again

on 6/21/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this product for about 3 years now since looking for a cheaper alternative to my GloMinerals base powder foundation. I find it to be very comparable at almost three times as cheap. I wear the Light 2 - Classic Ivory shade which perfectly matches my light, yellow-toned skin. Before putting it on, I individually cover any really red spots with a separate, cream concealer using a fine concealer brush. Afterward, I brush this on using a kabuki. It imparts really good coverage this way. The finish is beautiful when you first put it on. However, I must note that if you have oily skin you will start to shine within 3 hours. I've seen that after 8 hours of continuous wear it gets just SLIGHTLY blotchy on my skin, somewhat sinking into fine lines. Since I'm so in love with the finish of this product I'm willing to work around it, so I prime before putting any makeup on and maybe touch up once throughout the day if I need to, and I'll be fine. Overall this is a really good mineral powder foundation compared to most drugstore foundations. It fits my coverage needs and doesn't break me out.

on 5/31/2013 12:01:00 PM

This is a great alternative to higher end mineral makeups out there! I've been using it off & on for a few years now and have never broken out from it!

One container lasts about a month of everyday use, and its makes you look great for a few hours. (Have to reapply another layer after about 4-5 hours)

The only con is it makes you look "chalky" for about an hour after you first put it on, but after then it combines very well with your natural moisture and looks TOTALLY natural!

Its so great I can even sleep in it (and often do if boyfriends are over!!!) and I STILL don't have breakouts! LOVE IT for the price!

on 5/25/2013 9:48:00 PM

Personally I am in LOVE with this product! I've been on and off using this product (due to it being discontinued) for about two years but when I heard it was back on the shelves well I ran to the store. Its great coverage that last around 4 hours you just need to reapply it once and your good. Not too cakey its perfect. The price however can be a little pricey (depending where you live ) goes around from 7-13$ but its honesty well worth it. I get mine at my cities flea market for around 2 for $5 and well for that price I get nearly around 8 of them. Back to the product ! It comes with a little brush which is very helpful for first time users and the fact its mineral makes its even of so amazing ! <3 in all its a great product I would definitely recommend this product

on 5/22/2013 1:11:00 PM

Just tried this since it was half off at my CVS- maybe they are discontinuing it?
I got the 2nd lightest shade and it looks ok.
It's a little pinker than my natural skin tone but not too far off.
The brush that comes with it scratches and hurts so I'll be using my Chanel brush from now on with it.
Feels a little dry when it is first on but now a few hours later it doesn't feel like I am wearing anything. The color is still there and I haven't sweat it off yet which is nice.

on 5/3/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

the powder is so-so (mattifies for a short while, less than 3 hours), but the brush is THE worst. dump the brush and use your own. the brush made me break out (sensitive, oily skin in tropical climate). and if you're in a non US country, this isn't cheap either...