October 25, 2014 | 1520 users online

Masks - Pangea Organics - Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ComplexBeauty09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This mask really feels like it pulls out impurities in the skin. Skin just glows afterwards and feels fresh and clean. The look of the mask is VERY natural and I like that. The smell can be over whelming (can burn eyes!) but it doesn't smell bad, it's refreshing. I like the idea that this mask is also a mild exfoliator. I work the bits of herbs on my skin while applying and also when I am washing it off. I use this once a week for a pick me up, works like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by soobay11

got this as a sample and fell in love with it. picked-up my first full-size jar today (i was blown away by the packaging, as someone mentioned previously. crazy!).

i actually like how it smells it's very earthy and fresh. you can definitely tell that the ingredients are natural. the consistency is much different than regular masks. most that i've used have been somewhat "paste" like the texture of the pangea mask is more like an actual mud, but not runny and sort of thick with noticeable plant substances throughout. my skin always feels really fresh and clean after using it (especially after a spritz of the italian green mandarin and sweet lime toner).

i've slowly been making the switch to organic skin care products (LOVING pangea products btw), and since then i've noticed a **MAJOR** improvement in my skin. no more "tumor zits", and my complexion is noticeably more radiant and has a much smoother texture.

this mask IS really pricey, but i have the feeling the jar will last me a long time, considering i'll probably only use it once or twice a week. definitely a re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by msgiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

if you're skin is currently under stress or ur living in a polluted city this is for you!! it's very refreshing. the downside of it is.. IT STINKS AND IT LOOKS LIKE POO =( after you use this product DON'T FORGET TO USE A TONER. the mask is brown the toner will clean the rest of the brown/orangey color off your skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Zedar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't get me wrong, I like this mask, BUT you will get much more bang for your buck elsewhere.

If you want to try something similar, buy some Japanese green tea packets, mix one with Burts Bees' powder clay mask, and you will have something really similar for a much cheaper price.

I guess I just think this is really overrated. Since it doesn't majorly transform my skin or anything like that, I would only repurchase if it was at least 50% off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by girliegirl323

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with the other reviewers. This mask is great for what it does. I use glycolic-type masks for deep exfoliation so they can be harsh on the skin, causing a bit of temporary redness, etc. This mask, however, I use to calm my skin when it gets irritated or bit red (I have a little patch of rosacea on my cheek area). I leave it on for at least a half-hour. When I wash it away, any redness is noticeably decreased. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by inacoma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Following the reviews of others here, I decided to chance it and buy myself one of this. The word 'organics' straight away made me feel a bit more relieved at the thought of a possible reaction to my skin. Upon opening the jar, there's a very earthy smell to it. The dark mossy green green even resembled somewhat of a scrub due to its texture. I spread it across my face and leave it for 10 minutes before washing off. And the results? Awesome smooth & bright skin.

What's even cooler is that, their brown box packaging is actually infused with Italian basil seeds, which if u add water and bury under ur lawn, will grow into a little basil plant! Now that's what I call ORGANIC!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sweettmaidenn

I did not find this product to be as effective as the reviews claim. It is good for all skin types, non-drying or irritating. The consistency is smooth at first, but once it dries, it takes some hard scrubbing to get it all off.

As far as results go, I have sensitive, oily skin, and have used this product several times now and notice no difference. I much prefer Lumene Peat Mask ( retails for under $10 at drugstores). That mask really cleans my pores and improves skin tone much better than this mask. It is not bad, but a little disappointing. I will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 3:43:00 AM More reviews by amypoppy

Truly the best mask I've ever tried. Like all the above reviews, it leaves your skin GLOWING and baby-smooth!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by yycwong

I have combinational skin and the skin tends to be dry in the winter as I live in Canada. I heard the wave about this product so that I bought it as I needed serious hydration and exfoliation on my skin. I didn't feel anything different for the first time use. After the 3 rd time use, I do see quite a different on my skin. Maybe my technique wasn't right at the first place. I left the mask on my face for 30 minutes and then rub it off during the shower to give extra exfoliation effect. My skin feels so smooth and looks radiant that helps even my skin tone.

I strongly recommend for those people having dry skin that requires full exfoliation without drying the skin. I got this $42 CAN + tax. It's quite expensive but it works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Samsaragirl

AMAZING results! I have combo skin and larger pores and it's always really difficult finding a mask that is actually effective without drying TOO much. I was breaking out and I used this mask before bed (in combination with topical retinoids), and the next day? The developing pimples were gone and my skin was glowing! Dewy, pinker, fresher, softer, pores smaller... wow. I'm a student and I know it's a little on the pricey side, but it is totally worth it.