September 3, 2014 | 1328 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by shwankie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product makes a significant difference in my skin tone and texture. I'm using it morning and night (I don't have acne prone skin at all, so no worries about breaking out for me) on top of DIY viatmin C and beneath moisturizer (morning) or night cream (night). I am also using it on my hands. It sinks in nicely and has very little scent. It's made a noticeable difference in my skin tone (evened it out), and definitely leaves a healthy, youthful glow. For the price, especially compared to other AHA creams, I'll definitely keep buying it. I do wish it came in a tube, which is why it didn't get 5 stars; but, I just us a cotton ball to dip a bit out.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by cookiemonster23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really amazing. It makes your complexion look smooth, bright and even. I use it every night after washing my face, and when I wake up my skin looks so dewy and beautiful. I really can't say anything bad about this stuff, except that it comes in a tub. I just dip a cotton ball in there and put it all over. A little bit goes a long way, and you will not need to repurchase for a long time. When I first began using it, I did experience some burning, but it was effective almost immediately so I continued to use it. Within a few days, it no longer made my skin burn and had already made a huge improvement in my complexion. Overall, very happy with this stuff and highly recommend trying it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by atanvir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

considering its cheap price, every one should give this product a try! i spent all my teen years suffering from a face full of acne. i tried every product out there with no real results. i learned about the importance of using a chemical exfolitater from youtube videos made by a dermatologist named Dr. Scholtz (check out DermTV on you tube for the most amazing advice on all things skin care). My search led me to positive reviews of this product. I immediately ordered it from walgreens website for only $6. I have been using this gem of a product every night for little over a year , and i can comfortably say that it has completed transformed my skin, making the biggest change in hyperpigmented acne scarring. My only gripe is the packaging , but considering the benefits, i really don't feel the need to complain Now the only time i break out is during my period, and all the other times i am left with completely clear, even toned, glowing skin!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ive bought this repeatedly - its shocking it doesnt make me breakout... nearly everything does. this product, used overnight, makes a tremendous difference in the morning. i also use it on my hands and heels (anyone know the cure for SEVERLY cracked heels - bleeding and deep?) if it had made me break out, id still purchase it for other uses - its quite affordable and it works!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

It's funny how the reviews vary so widely about the product causing acne. I was so scared to use this consistently for that very reason but went ahead and took the plunge and soooo glad that I did because even though I am sensitive to new products and comodegenic ingredients, this aha cream has not caused me any problems at all. It has actually been quite the opposite transforming my skin into a brighter, clearer and "better" version of me. I use the cream at night and yes, it smells like Elmers Glue but dissipates fast and I hardly notice the smell anymore. I have a few small indented scars on my cheeks which are greatly improved and overall appreance is more even and extremely soft. This will continue to be my night cream for a long time to come. The tub however sux royally (wish it was in a tube) but I can get past that for this delightfully cheap alternative to high end promises and lies that the department stores pawn off on us...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by stefyandryan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this but it gave me cystic acne. So it was a no go on my face. I do like it for my feet but will not repurchase because I found amlactin to work better for my needs.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by suzan88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple of months and I have noticed improvement in the texture and look of my skin. It honestly is the first product I've used that I've seen a difference. It doesn't eliminate wrinkles but they are definitely less defined. I don't like dipping my fingers into the pot and the smell is a little nasty at first (but the smell dissipates). This really is worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is no joke! It works amazingly well, in fact so well that if I use too much or use it too often I end up with tight peeling skin. I started using this about a year ago to see if it would make my skin smoother and get rid of a few acne scars and it certainly does that as well as make my pores a little less noticeable.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by misspearce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product, It helps in speeding up cellular turnover and results in new youthful looking skin. I am studying aesthetics and using an AHA product was encouraged in one of my school books. I use this in combination with Retinol SA. The retinol assists in eliminating deep wrinkles (crows feet, laughing lines, furrows in the brow, and smokers lips). So I use the Retinol SA serum after i wash my face, wait ten minutes then use the AHA avoiding my eye area. the result is luminous bright wrinkle free smooth skin. I have found that the retinol helps in eliminating deep wrinkles and keeps the skin fresh and the AHA promotes healthy smooth skin and prevents any fine lines from showing. over all the combination has kept me youthful and is my combat for aging. will continue this for sure.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my first day using this and I woke up to better skin. I have had acne on my cheeks for over a month from trying roc retinol, I wouldn't go away. after one night my skin looks better. the painful deep in my skin acne is gone there are just some bumps left were they were. I will update in a few weeks.

UPDATE: I have used this for about a month and I still break out during my period but the acne goes away in days instead of weeks. my skin over all looks better. I am now using this on my whole body every night after my shower.

Update:This is a good place to start before trying the AHA's that are a higher %.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No