Perricone No Foundation Foundation

2.9

Zinc Oxide (12.2%), Titanium Dioxide (3.2%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cyclomethicone, Peg 100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Mica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethyl Mea (DMAE), Tribehenin, Polyacrylamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Lecithin, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), PEG-8, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Sterol, Teprenone, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Plankton Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, C13-14 Isopara_N, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides (CI 72122, CI 72123, CI 72124), Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linalool, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bulnesia Sarmientoi Wood Oil, Coriandrum Sativum.

on 5/8/2012 9:51:00 PM

I wasn't prepared to like this product. I don't usually appreciate Perricone products, as in the past they did nothing for me, at a high price. However, every single time I wear this stuff, somebody asks what I do for my skin because it's "stunning" or " radiant". I only wear it on weekends to exercise class so far! I am considering using it on a daily basis.

Wow! I a very fair skinned and thought this product was fabulous. I think it is a true neutral undertone that disappears when buffed into the skin, no matter how light or dark. It definitely needs to be applied over a moisturizer and other treatments...not meant to be an all inclusive treatment! Keeps skin looking like natural skin. Feels great, 100% UVA and UVB protection! Nothing else like it on the market!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I agree with all the reviewers who said that this product looks orange on the skin. I like that it uses only physical sunscreens (12.2% Zinc Oxide and 3.2% Titanium Dioxide). It's rated 4 on EWG.org (about average). It's a nice consistency (not too greasy and not too drying) but I did need to use a moisturizer underneath (that's to be expected, I guess, since it didn't claim to be a tinted moisturizer). I received a sample of this, so I haven't used it enough to comment on its long-term effects, but let's just say I will not be investing in the full-size version (although I like that the full-size version is packaged in a glass pump bottle).

Ingredients:

on 4/5/2012 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm an NC30/BE Fairly Light and this is a hot peachy mess with an odd smell.

can we say overhyped crap? terrible orange liquid that dries before it can be applied nicely. does nothing but exaggerate pores and your age in general. in fact, youre probably ageing your skin by having to apply with such haste, dragging and pulling your skin about as you frantically try to make it look good

so appalled, neigh, outraged, that this stuff is even on the market, never mind at such a rip off price for the amount you get, i used the entire bottle on every female face i know. all ages, all completions. from 17 to 60, they all, without exception, looked like that had been doused in salt and left in a tannery for a week

do people really think they look good in this stuff when they leave the house?

the only women this could possibly suit would be sunbed fanatics (sorry ladies!)

what else? it smells really bad

what the hell IS this stuff?? a joke on women?

get outta here, 'doctor' perricone!

on 1/12/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Unfortunately there's only one color and is quite dark for my complexion, I would say you have to be at least NC30 to pull it off, it's also on the expensive side but the coverage is good and has spf30.

on 12/8/2011 7:16:00 PM

Bought this after extensive research (because of the price) & because I have many Perricone skincare products which are all amazing.

Well, all I can say is do not buy this if you have even slighty oily skin - melts off with an hour or so and doesn't offer any coverage to begin with.
Basically, this could be used as a primer in the winter, but other than that I think it is ridiculously overpriced and although I love a natural base, it can not be classed as foundation, or even a tinted moisturiser because it offers NO coverage, just a tint and maybe a bit of a glow.
Probably better for mature skins.
Oh & bottle is unbelievably tiny..
One positive I can find is it has a strong spf - 30.

on 11/20/2011 12:10:00 PM

I was VERY skeptical at first but have since changed my mind.
I have sun damaged skin with melasma (dark patches) on my forhead and cheeks and chin.
I use 16 hour foundation with a med/heavy coverage.
I am completely surprised at how amazing my skin looks with this on! I use a concealer for the dark spots and then apply this and a power and my skin looks perfect! Looks like I am not wearing makeup and feels amazing!

on 9/1/2011 11:02:00 AM

I cannot believe this product is rated so low.
I love it, I must agree I have darker complexion so the color fits me very well. Love the texture, the dewy look it creates and the fact that it stays put all day.
I wore it when i was in vacation and took some pictures. When I saw the pics few months later I could not believe that my skin looked SO good! I had to rewind my thoughts and remember what I was wearing and yes, it was the Perricone no Fundation Foundation.
Great product, great ingredients, I almost abandoned all other make up products (mineral powder, primers, foundation, highlighter...) for this one.
I wish it would fit all you ladies, because I really thing is a fantastic all in one product.

on 8/21/2011 4:35:00 PM

My go-to weekend/ "no makeup" base. I have a C4/NC30 Asian combination skin complexion and pop this right on well-moisturized skin. It evens out my complexion, imparts a subtle dew, provides top-notch broad spectrum sun protection, AND has antioxidant benefits. I could not ask for more, except a lower price, of course, but I find value in this product and will repurchase. It was recommended by my dermatologist, who wears it herself, and she is a fair-skinned blonde woman with lovely skin. I can speak for myself though, and as a light tanned Asian, this is a perfect shade for very natural but effective evening out of skin.I finish with a cream blush, very light powder just on my nose, and my trusty Dr Pepper lip smacker and feel fresh and ready for the weekend!