July 24, 2014 | 1256 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by LatinEarthAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This body butter is light and fluffy, absorbs quickly, has a creamy light chocolate like scent nothing overpowering. leaves my skin super smooth. really like it and will buy again. paid $6.97 at Walmart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just picked this up today.

Pros: spreads so easily and is absorbed right away

Cons: expensive, don't really care for the fragrance

I've just started using it, so can't comment on the moisturizing properties, but I'll update!

So far I'm very pleased with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 1:11:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product yesterday from the Clearance section of Duane Reade. I was originally buying my all-time favorite lotion, Quench, but the price of this body butter was too good to pass up. I don't know what it's original price was but the clearance price was $4.99 whereas the Quench was $6.49 so I went with cheaper! LOL

I have to say that I agree with the first poster - in that it's very smooth and creamy and as for the scent, well, I'm not crazy about it, but it doesn't repulse me, either. It's light enough to wear in the spring/summer like I'm doing now and if I were to find it in the clearance section again, I do believe I would re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this on sale & with a coupon which made it only $3!! I hopped onto makeupalley.com to see if you girls liked it or not, but I found that no one reviewed it yet. I really like this butter! It's not too thick or heavy, it sinks in quite well, and it leaves your skin with a silky soft texture! I definitley RECCOMEND this!