April 18, 2014 | 1837 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by geegerrl

This is almost like water. I put this on my eyes and all it does is smudge my makeup around my entire eyes, it does not remove any makeup. It is worse if you are wearing waterproof mascara. Definitely I will not buy this again

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by smilezw

This does not work for me. It does not clean makeup completely. It is sting my eye area.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I tried this once a year ago and forgot to review it. The reviews are pretty much correct and I have not strayed from my Neutrogena Oil free makeup remover (or the Walmart knockoff that is that same thing) since. When I used the L'Oreal, omg....it stung my eyes so bad and did not take off my mascara. My eyes were so red and splotchy after using this. I used it once and that was it. Wow, I really hated this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

It doesn't work. That's all you need to know.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by georginapeach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

another horrible eye makeup remover. stings like CRAZY and doesn't remove makeup well. truly awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by extermikate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for free, which is good because it's absolute rubbish. It doesn't sting, but it also doesn't get very much makeup off. It was absolutely useless at removing eyeliner and mascara, and only half-decent at getting eyeshadow off.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by aces123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well unlike a lot of people reviewing this make up remover. I got mine on sale so it was only $2 (it might be old or somthing so that could be why it doesn't work for some) or so, the trick about this make up remover is that you have to soak a tissue, and I mean soak and leave it on the eye for 2 minutes to take off waterproof mascara.

Regular price I wouldn't buy this for $10 but if you buy it for like $2 then I think you could get about 20 uses out of removing full face caked on make up. But for only heavy eye make up I would say you'd get 30-40 so for me I only have eye makeup on a few time and sometime heavy face makeup so it lasts me about 5 months for a bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by bebiieileenxD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not remove make up at all. I had to use the Revlon Make up remover pen, to do the rest of the work...
Horrible make up remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by danicajonas

I got this as a free gift from a cleanser....and it's horrible it's not an eye makeup remover at all,it got nothing off and had to scrub my eye down..not pleasant..i had raccoon eyes when i woke up. not recommended at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by nevroth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Guess I'm one of the fortunate ones that thinks this product is AWESOME! I have oily/combo skin, wear contacts, and typically use 2 or 3 different types of mascara on a daily basis, but concealer for my dark circles. This doesn't sting, or clog pores or create milia (I'm NEVER using oil based makeup remover again, I had milia for almost 2 years before I had them removed- since using this, I'm milia free!)

This gets rid of EVERYTHING! Sometimes when I take a mid afternoon shower to get ready to go out, I'll have to use this after the shower because my facial cleanser doesn't even get all that mascara.

That said, I've found the drugstore "Compares to..." to work just as well and costs a bit less. Currently I have the Target version, but I've used Walgreens happily in the past.

It's cheap enough that it's worth a try. Maybe because my many mascara is drugstore friendly, this drugstore friendly makeup remover is too? lol.