October 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Deodorants - Thai Deodorant Crystal

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by moonandtheriver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this natural deoderant, and overall it works pretty well. The downsides are it goes on wet as a spray so takes a little bit to dry. I have to use quite a bit to make sure it works well. On days that its really hot or I sweat a bit, it doesn't hold up like most regular deoderants and I still sweat.
However, the upsides are:
Its unscented and doesnt irritate my skin at all. It still works most of the time very effectively. It doesnt block my sweat glands and I dont end up with painful lumps that regular deo/antiperspirants seems to cause me. Its easy to use.
So while I may be on the hunt for a perfect natural deo, this is a good one and I do like it. Will likely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by waterfreak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my husband from a Whole Foods Store. It runs about $7. He absolutely loves it. He's never had a problem with sweating ever, so he didn't need to try my Certain Dri. He's very health conscious anyway so he didn't want to use anything with aluminum of any sort. He had been looking to find something all natural, so I got this for him to try. He was skeptical at first, but he used it and after a day of working outdoors, he was amazed that there was no odor at all. He's never really had a problem with odor anyway unless he actually did get all sweaty from working outdoors and even then he never really had a"stink". He was really happy that this works for him. I also bought another brand for myself which I will write a separate review.