Boots No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-up Remover

Water), Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Sodium PCA, 2 Bromo 2 Nitropropane 3, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract (Watermelon), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein (Wheat), Potassium Hydroxide, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Sorbitol, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Butylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Ethylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090) (Blue 1).

on 12/4/2007 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I picked this up at Shopper's Drug Mart for $10 Canadian. I think this is my new go-to eye makeup remover. It's gentle and doesn't burn my eyes or leave behind a gross residue, yet it removes my shadow and mascara with minimal scrubbing. I love the pump-action bottle; easy to use and no wasted product.

on 12/4/2007 3:53:00 AM

This used to be called Dual Action Eye Make Up Remover. Although it has now changed its name, it appears to be exactly the same product.
I have been using this for years. When I discovered it I had been trying other more expensive eye make up removers that weren't as good as this and also had a tendency to leave an oily residue which this one doesn't. Despite that, it still does a good job of removing all traces of make up including mascara and black eyeliner. I don't wear waterproof mascara any more but I used to and it coped with that as well.
I believe the price is 6.50 which is cheap. However, because Boots so often dish out vouchers for 5 off their own products when you spend over a certain amount, I haven't paid full price for this for a long while. Making it even more of a good deal! Every time I get a voucher I stock up on this.
It doesn't irritate, gets all the make up off and is cheap to boot (no pun intended!) What more could you ask for!