October 23, 2014 | 1859 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Boots - No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 3:04:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this up at Shopper's Drug Mart for $10 Canadian. I think this is my new go-to eye makeup remover. It's gentle and doesn't burn my eyes or leave behind a gross residue, yet it removes my shadow and mascara with minimal scrubbing. I love the pump-action bottle; easy to use and no wasted product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 3:53:00 AM More reviews by JClarke

This used to be called Dual Action Eye Make Up Remover. Although it has now changed its name, it appears to be exactly the same product.
I have been using this for years. When I discovered it I had been trying other more expensive eye make up removers that weren't as good as this and also had a tendency to leave an oily residue which this one doesn't. Despite that, it still does a good job of removing all traces of make up including mascara and black eyeliner. I don't wear waterproof mascara any more but I used to and it coped with that as well.
I believe the price is 6.50 which is cheap. However, because Boots so often dish out vouchers for 5 off their own products when you spend over a certain amount, I haven't paid full price for this for a long while. Making it even more of a good deal! Every time I get a voucher I stock up on this.
It doesn't irritate, gets all the make up off and is cheap to boot (no pun intended!) What more could you ask for!