Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere

4.3

Extremely disappointing. My son tried to buy me a gift I would love. He is disabled and was fooled by Chanel's naming that is so close to the real thing. So he bought this fake stuff. Shame on Chanel!!!! This is not right. if you create a new product, don't palm it off with a classic name.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I like the lightness of this perfume I use this everyday and the original Chanel no 5 for special occasions.

This is heavenly! Everything I love about the original no. 5 but better: smoother aldehydes, soft neroli, roses and ylang-ylang, dreamy powder plus a touch of refreshing sharp citrus. This is my definition of beauty.

Average sillage and longevity, for a Chanel, it could be better.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was given to me as a present because I love the original No. 5 and I was of course worried I would not like it. Like many other reviewers stated, this is really well-done. A light enough for daily wear, modern counterpart to its older sister, Eau Premiere has the heart of the original No. 5 but is new and fresh all the same. Love it!

Gift for mom, and she liked it. I feel you have to be over 35 to be able to make this parfume match to you. I did smell some very young girls wearing it, but it's a bit odd to me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love it! I'm a big fan of the Original Recipe Chanel #5, been wearing it my whole life but I received Premiere as a gift and it is just lovely. Very light/fresh but full of fragrance.

This number 5 version is just my NO.1 parfume, its more modern, subtile, and fresh than the original version. Something for every day or a night out, just makes you feel special....and who doesnt feel special wearing no.5 !

My no.1 used to be coco mademoiselle, however the formula has been reformulated ( I guess somewhere between 2005-2006) ad now its a little bit to sweet for me. Afte searching a while for a new favorite parfume, I found this perfect version of number 5

A---MAZZZINNG!!! I bought this today, I am NOT a fan of original #5 at ALL,...this is my NEW FAVORITE!!! If you like Coco Mdms,...you will love this one, not the *Bite* #5 has at all. Im with ya on the *smidge of Shalimar*...another fave of mine....Not sure how staying power is, 2 hrs later, I still smell it, and it is a light fragrance, sometimes we think the smell is gone, and its not, others can smell it, we just get use to it...

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i feel classy, and extremely feminine in this fragrance. i also know, very confidently, that this scent smells great on me. suitable for dates, as well as for use during the day. its wearable during warm weather too. i adore this version of chanel no.5. its younger and fresher. sexier. an iris note has been added that makes this so special to me. the drawbacks for me are that this fragrance is an EDT so it has no staying power on my skin, and for a scent with no staying power, this is incredibly expensive. if you can get over the lack of staying power, i think most women would love this. i think men like this on women too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Received this for Christmas! I must say - Wow! This is absolutely beautiful! Really lighter and prettier than Chanel #5. There are some whiffs that resemble Chanel #5, however, this one really took it to a different level! Maybe a smidge of Shalimar in there....so, a little sweet, but then light powdery on me. Very sexy! I also got the chanel velvet body cream - works well together. Just a little cream goes a looooong way with scent. So, just dab it in your hands and maybe a little on your arms for extra niceness! And seems to work well with Chanel Chance too! Classic scents!

Popular Fragrances