Visine Eye Drops

4.4

on 3/5/2009 10:15:00 AM

It's great to renew older mascaras, makes them usable again, yesterday i put few drops into my almost dried collosal mascara, at it worked really well otherwise no venerable doctor would prescribe these for an eye treatment. It's harsh.

on 11/10/2008 11:33:00 PM

I use this for my cake mascara and cake eyeliner. It's perfect to get the right amount of liquid for application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My eyes are dry all the time, and get very itchy (and I don't even have allergies), but one drop of Visine in each eye at night and in the morning has really helped! My eyes seem brighter too, and they feel much more "comfortable" in their place. Visine is a wonderful eye treatment.

on 9/24/2008 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've never used it in my eyes but it does wonders for getting the redness out of my spots! I've never used a 'blemish cream' or anything else that's worked as well as this!

I put it on a piece of cotton wool instead of a q-tip and leave it on the spot for a few minutes. It means I can finish my eye and lip MU while it's battling redness!

Great stuff would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just a side note to all the reviews... if you use it to reduce redness on pimples, try putting it on a q-tip and then freezing it.... the combination of visine plus the coolness on your skin reduces the redness and the inflammation of the pimple, so it can help shrink it down so it's even less noticable. i always keep five to ten ready in the freezer for when i need them!

and be careful using it in your eyes... it is great for removing redness, but it actually can make it worse in the end if you use it too often... your eyes will become "immune" to it and it'll take a lot more to get the effect and it won't last long at all. just a heads up!

on 9/15/2008 3:07:00 PM

Great for dry or red eyes!
Great for turning eye powders into liquid liners!
Great for taking the redness out of pimples!
I don't think I've ever seen a product so good at such a range of purposes.
I will forever have bottles of this on me until the day I die.

on 9/1/2008 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

A basic product that definitely does the job... Clears your eyes leaving them slighlty whiter , but sometimes this actually makes my eyes water so much , after I applied 2 drops in each eye , that Im not sure that's a good thing.

Especially as I'd like to apply my eye-makeup afterwards. Sometime ago I used it to wet my eyebrushes in a tiny bit of this , to apply my eyeshadows wet for more pigment.

I found better eye-drops , for what these are supposed to do , so Im not sure I'd return to Visine for the actual purpose.

on 4/28/2008 3:29:00 PM

Great as eye drops for dry eyes, but wonderful to take the redness away from a pimple. If I can't resist trying to pop a pimple, I end up with a bright red mark. Go figure! A tiny drop of this on the zit, and it helps to calm the redness that my concealer can't completely cover.

on 4/19/2008 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a great, cheap alternative to Duwop Payoff Eyeshadow Intensifier. It works better than Duwop Payoff. You use it in the same way. I highly recommend it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Visine + any ordinary eyeshadow = awesome eyeliner in any color!

Video Reviews & Tutorials