September 23, 2014 | 966 users online

Eyes - Visine Eye Drops

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2009 10:15:00 AM More reviews by pupiq

It's great to renew older mascaras, makes them usable again, yesterday i put few drops into my almost dried collosal mascara, at it worked really well otherwise no venerable doctor would prescribe these for an eye treatment. It's harsh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by kyasha

I use this for my cake mascara and cake eyeliner. It's perfect to get the right amount of liquid for application.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2008 12:45:00 AM More reviews by JacquelynHunter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My eyes are dry all the time, and get very itchy (and I don't even have allergies), but one drop of Visine in each eye at night and in the morning has really helped! My eyes seem brighter too, and they feel much more "comfortable" in their place. Visine is a wonderful eye treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Fantak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never used it in my eyes but it does wonders for getting the redness out of my spots! I've never used a 'blemish cream' or anything else that's worked as well as this!

I put it on a piece of cotton wool instead of a q-tip and leave it on the spot for a few minutes. It means I can finish my eye and lip MU while it's battling redness!

Great stuff would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by calikitten118

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just a side note to all the reviews... if you use it to reduce redness on pimples, try putting it on a q-tip and then freezing it.... the combination of visine plus the coolness on your skin reduces the redness and the inflammation of the pimple, so it can help shrink it down so it's even less noticable. i always keep five to ten ready in the freezer for when i need them!

and be careful using it in your eyes... it is great for removing redness, but it actually can make it worse in the end if you use it too often... your eyes will become "immune" to it and it'll take a lot more to get the effect and it won't last long at all. just a heads up!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by jentoronto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great for dry or red eyes!
Great for turning eye powders into liquid liners!
Great for taking the redness out of pimples!
I don't think I've ever seen a product so good at such a range of purposes.
I will forever have bottles of this on me until the day I die.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

A basic product that definitely does the job... Clears your eyes leaving them slighlty whiter , but sometimes this actually makes my eyes water so much , after I applied 2 drops in each eye , that Im not sure that's a good thing.

Especially as I'd like to apply my eye-makeup afterwards. Sometime ago I used it to wet my eyebrushes in a tiny bit of this , to apply my eyeshadows wet for more pigment.

I found better eye-drops , for what these are supposed to do , so Im not sure I'd return to Visine for the actual purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by danastar

Great as eye drops for dry eyes, but wonderful to take the redness away from a pimple. If I can't resist trying to pop a pimple, I end up with a bright red mark. Go figure! A tiny drop of this on the zit, and it helps to calm the redness that my concealer can't completely cover.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by StarEyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great, cheap alternative to Duwop Payoff Eyeshadow Intensifier. It works better than Duwop Payoff. You use it in the same way. I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Visine + any ordinary eyeshadow = awesome eyeliner in any color!