November 28, 2014 | 1066 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte2 - Brown Script

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by megs85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh Brown Script, how I love thee! This color is perfect for me. It works great in the crease or as a transition color for when I use brighter color on the lid. It's such a pretty color brown/orange. I tried pairing it with Sable and it was too orange, not the look I was going for! Overall great color and I will repurchase. Im NW45 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by midorisour03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color! Brown Script is a definite eyeshadow staple for me. It is so highly pigmented that you really don't need that much on the brush to add the color to your eyes. The color itself it absolutely gorgeous, a nice reddish brown that can make any crease pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Desertflower92108

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love, love, love this color! I am the color of a bright copper penny (African American) and so often I have trouble finding anything but a light colored brown that shows on me-but this one is great. Highly, highly pigmented and a very interesting color reddish-brown. Remember the "Indian crayon" from the big box of 81 Crayolas? Yeah, well that's this color. I got a make-up palette from MAC and this and Carbon are the only ones that standout from other lines :( This is one is a must have ladies!

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by tittillate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is one of the best mac matte eyeshadows. i find that some of mac's matte shadows are chalky and not as smooth. the quality and pigmentation is perfect in this one. it's a warm reddish, orange brown. i like to use it in my crease and darken the outer C with a dark brown or black.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Dollymixo

Fantastic! This is my favourite crease colour for daytime looks, and it blends really well when you want a less intense colour. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by SareenaS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm really surprised there arent more reviews for brown script. This is a terracota brown colour which looks beautiful in the crease. Its not OTT brown so I can wear it to work and it looks classy. It is very pigmented so I can build it up for a glamour look as well. I like to pair this with woodwinked, goldmine or expensive pink. The matte 2 formula is so blendable! This colour is really unique...I'm glad I came across it and if its discontinued like other MUA users have said than I got lucky!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this reddish brown color. I love combining it with Rule. Great on tanned or yellow toned gals. Lovely (MAC NC42/43).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by baptizedoffire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best shadows I own. It works with every single look I do from the most natural to the most colorful. When used in the crease it creates the perfect shadow and definition while complimenting any color used with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the matte2 texture, but sadly this eyeshadow looks to orange against my skin tone. But it looks amazing on other people. Highly highly pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

love the color ...nice reddish brown ...i like it so much in the crease ...i'm nc 40 ....i pair it with brule ..they r a good combination also i use it all over the lid ... gives me a really nice warm look