October 2, 2014 | 1318 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte2 - Brown Script

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Desertflower92108

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love, love, love this color! I am the color of a bright copper penny (African American) and so often I have trouble finding anything but a light colored brown that shows on me-but this one is great. Highly, highly pigmented and a very interesting color reddish-brown. Remember the "Indian crayon" from the big box of 81 Crayolas? Yeah, well that's this color. I got a make-up palette from MAC and this and Carbon are the only ones that standout from other lines :( This is one is a must have ladies!

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by tittillate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is one of the best mac matte eyeshadows. i find that some of mac's matte shadows are chalky and not as smooth. the quality and pigmentation is perfect in this one. it's a warm reddish, orange brown. i like to use it in my crease and darken the outer C with a dark brown or black.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Dollymixo

Fantastic! This is my favourite crease colour for daytime looks, and it blends really well when you want a less intense colour. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by SareenaS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm really surprised there arent more reviews for brown script. This is a terracota brown colour which looks beautiful in the crease. Its not OTT brown so I can wear it to work and it looks classy. It is very pigmented so I can build it up for a glamour look as well. I like to pair this with woodwinked, goldmine or expensive pink. The matte 2 formula is so blendable! This colour is really unique...I'm glad I came across it and if its discontinued like other MUA users have said than I got lucky!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this reddish brown color. I love combining it with Rule. Great on tanned or yellow toned gals. Lovely (MAC NC42/43).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by baptizedoffire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best shadows I own. It works with every single look I do from the most natural to the most colorful. When used in the crease it creates the perfect shadow and definition while complimenting any color used with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the matte2 texture, but sadly this eyeshadow looks to orange against my skin tone. But it looks amazing on other people. Highly highly pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by nadeen4ever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

love the color ...nice reddish brown ...i like it so much in the crease ...i'm nc 40 ....i pair it with brule ..they r a good combination also i use it all over the lid ... gives me a really nice warm look

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 6:58:00 AM More reviews by HilaryofPoitiers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Brown Script. I went last week to the departament store and BS was d/c so I got tete-a-tint and Swiss Chocolate instead of BS. I'm quite happy with both e/s but BS is way moooore gorgeous.
BS is a matte2 clay color, perfect for daytime looks and very very versatile. I love put Blanc Type in the whole lid area and BS in outer v and creases. Then I smoke it a bit smudging my beloved Givenchy Magic Kajal, two coats of mascara and i'm done!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by wiccawonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this because I was trying to duplicate a look I saw on youtube. It's a great color it showed up without a base which is unheard of on my eyes due to heavy discoloration. It's a matte2 or matte squared. It blends beautifully.