October 23, 2014 | 1649 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Stephlovesmac524

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm already on my forth tube...I LOVE THIS STUFF. I've honestly used SO MANY MASCARAS. I'm a mascara junkie and I've used some really good ones, okay ones, and some that I just threw away because they were awful. So I know what mascaras are worth it and what are not and I love love love this mascara MY HG mascara. it gives you LENGTH like you never would believe! And it's so dark and makes your eyes pop with dark long lashes ! I will always repurchase this !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by stapletonc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So black! This does exactly what I love. Length, length, length! Not clumpy at all. Pretty wet formula, but that actually is good because it gives you plenty of time to work through your eyelashes and lengthen them to your satisfaction. Separates like a dream and thickens just enough to not make things difficult

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by tinahinojosa97

I must say I love this Mascara at first i was a little bummed about how small the brush was but after applying it i fell in love with it (: only reason i havent gotten it again is because of the price!):

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by GKam137

My sister was having make up trials for her wedding and her make up artist told her about this mascara. It was on offer in boots so I thought why not - I will try it. NEVER gone back!!

I love this product - it gives my eyes such a dramatic look without being over the top. (I curl my eyelashes before btw). It separates my lashes, lengthens them and I do not look spidery. It never looks thick or clumpy, but what I love is that if I want my eye lashes to look more bolder, I can build on this mascara by going over my eyes another time. It will still never look clumpy then either!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

This is my new fave. at first i didnt really like it. For me, the brush is a little difficult to use, I think mostly because I'm used to using huge brushes like the brushes from the volume express line from maybelline. Anyways , once I got the hang of it , this quickly became a go-to. It gives me lots of length which I love since my lashes are naturally very full. Love to sport this with some smudged liner, it just opens up my eyes and I get compliments all the time. Love love love

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So, I've been using Cover Girl Clump Crusher forevs, and bought this on a whim, mostly because I'm a mascara whore, but my CC really is starting to dry out a bit. Sort of. Anyway I like this mascara; it makes my lashes look even longer and keeps a decent curl in them. But my lashes naturally have a curl and decent length, so I can't say for sure that this really makes it better. It does take awhile to dry and I wish it made them thicker, but it's nice for 'everyday' lashes. I personally like to have 'party' lashes all the time, so I'll be sticking with my Clump Crusher, but if I couldn't get that, I wouldn't stress over buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by nikkioh84

I used this mascara a long time ago and remember loving it. Like many other MUA users, I found myself curious to try other brands. I forgot about this gem! Well now I've come back to it and remember exactly why I loved it in the first place! I love the wand; it's very slim yet long. It's great for my small eyes and short lashes. I can easily get in the corners as I find building up mascara in my corner lashes has the most impact on the overall look of my eyes. I find the formula very balanced: not too wet and not too waxy. I curl my lashes and the formula doesn't affect the curl. I like this mascara on its own for a daytime look. When I'm looking for more drama I use a different mascara for a second coat such as Benefit's Big Lash. I always have a few mascaras in my collection at one time but this is my every day go to.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Piano34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this mascara. After running out of my Maybelline Falsies masccara (which is amazing btw) i decided to grab the Loreal telescopic. as i said i really really wanted to like this but this mascara didnt hold a curl for me. It has amazing lenghthening power but after few seconds my lashes just fall and go straight :/ I guess ill just be going back to my falsies.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by volpone2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Love this mascara, it's HG for me especially layered over Benefit They're Real (thanks Makeupalley!) Washes off easily too.

BUT

The packaging sucks. The mascara wand is really hard to get back in the tube. You have to push it to get in and the end of the wand bends back and forth unless you pinch it with your fingers (getting mascara on them) and push it in. Today the end on mine ripped and I guess I'll have to glue it back together or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I tend to shy away from L'oreal mascaras because they don't work for me. Formulas tend to be too wet, clumpy and goopy. I don't know what possessed me to get this but I'm so glad I did. I was searching a long time for a fabulous lengthening mascara. But, I was striking out. The search ends here. The brush is very thin with small plastic bristles. I have short lashes to begin with but very tiny little specks of lashes at the inner corners. This brush works absolutely incredible with my lashes. It grabs every one and stretches them out to these long lush jet black lashes! Plus, no clumps! However, as with most L'oreal mascaras, you can't do tons of coats to build with this one. I was only able to do two generous coats before it started to get goopy.