Sonia Kashuk Large Eye Shadow Brush

4.1

on 2/23/2006 2:28:00 PM

sorry I left the review at the wrong brush. HER angled contour brush is what I use to appl CTP foundations... :)

sorry.

Jill

on 2/21/2006 10:54:00 AM

guess what? I use this brush as a foundation brush when using Creme foundations... It works very well, better than even the dedicated foundation brushes (b/c I think the bristles are too long). This, with it's blunt bristles and angle works SO well for me to apply cream foundations. And, it doesn't SHED!

JLH

on 9/27/2005 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The No. 03 large eye shadow brush is a very good brush for applying a wash of eye shadow all over the lid, and I use it a lot with neutral shadows. It is not very effective for contouring due to its large size, but that's why there are smaller eye shadow brushes. Unlike my Sonia Kashuk powder and blush brushes, I've had no problems with this brush shedding after several months of use. I would purchase this eye shadow brush again.

on 9/26/2005 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is an okay e/s brush. i like the size but the bristles r a tiny bit too firm. no shedding which is good, but i'd like to find a brush this size w/ softer bristles.

on 3/1/2005 1:14:00 PM

This brush works great for a wash over th entire eye. It is firm, but not too firm, and picks up the right amount of color. I have not had a problem with any bristles falling out, but I just got it, and will update if this happens. I think it is comparable in quality to my Sephora brushes.

on 1/1/2005 5:29:00 PM

Not a huge fan of this brush. Its too big and the bristles are too stiff IMO. I prefer smaller brushes so you can more easily control where the color goes, etc. Would not repurchase.

I'm new to eye shadow brushes, and well, brushes in general because I really don't wear that much make-up...anyway, I bought this brush several months ago, and it seems that it's really not good for anything else but washing the eye lid with color. Even at that, the application is uneven, and the brush is toooo big, it's totally akward! Will definitely go with a higher-end brush next time.

on 6/12/2004 4:32:00 PM

This brush is perfect size for applying shadow all over the lid. I love it! Soft, cheap, great quality. PERFECT!

on 4/19/2004 1:17:00 PM

I was looking for a duplicate to a Chanel brush I had. Silly me! While the bristle quality looked good inside the package, there is absolutely no comparison. It was still and did not hold the shadow on it well. It did not blend well, and I was very disappointed with it. You get what you pay for!

on 2/14/2004 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I did not care for this brush at all. I can't really understand the raves on MUA for Sonia Kashuk brushes. This brush was not soft and did not pick up enough pigment. Application is rough and uneven with this brush. I will not repurchase this scratchy brush ever.

Popular Makeup Brushes