Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal ] [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

on 2/6/2011 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Gorgeous maeve-y pink color. Easy to apply. I have and will buy again.

on 1/29/2011 9:14:00 AM

not a useful blush!

on 1/19/2011 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this blush!
It's such a great consistency and great to use instead of powder blush -- which can make me look like I have too heavy blush on sometimes. It blends nicely and it's hard to overdo this blush. It gives a nice, healthy flush to the cheeks. There is sparkle, but it's not really that noticeable. I do own other blushes, but I always find myself going back to this one. I will honestly repurchase this again and again.

This is a decent blush and I think this color provides a natural looking pink flush on my ppp skin. I don't like the shimmer in it, as i perfer a more natural look but overall this is a decent blush and I think this line is worth checking out.

on 11/4/2010 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't like the oiliness of this product, I couldn't get it to show up on my NC15 skin, it didn't blend well, and the shimmer is ugly. It seems no matter what I do, I can't make a cream blush work on me.

on 10/2/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

it's the first blush i've ever used, and i really like this product. i usually revlon products, but nowadays i'm really swaying towards maybelline, because i really like the smooth mousse-like texture of their products.

i think the colour is great for my skin tone (i'm more on the tanned side, for the maybelline eraser i use creamy beige). and it gives my skin a healthy glow. however, i find that this blush doesn't stay on for too long, and fades after a couple hrs. one last thing i'm not too fond of about this blush is that it's sparkly haha. i think i'd much rather have something that's not sparkly. but despite all that, i still love this blush a lot =)

on 9/18/2010 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think that this is a lovely colour in the pot and also on the skin. My issue was with the lack of staying power and I also felt that it clogged up my pores/left bumps after using it. Perhaps it was having to use fingers to apply it. I am not a fan of pots of products you have to apply with the skin for hygiene reasons. It would be quite good if you were on the run - just make sure you wash your hand before application.

on 9/18/2010 3:24:00 AM

I've never used up a blush so I doubt I will repurchase for that reason only. I really like this blush. It's almost like Nars Orgasm in a cream form. It's definitely shimmery - a peachy pink with a golden shimmer. It's a fine shimmer so don't worry about looking like a disco ball at work. It's subtle and the pink shade looks gorgeous. On my paler skin, it pops with a nice flush of pink and lasts all day. I love the consistency - it feels awesome when I'm putting it on. I apply with my fingers and blend blend blend. It's a beautiful shade and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-wear, flattering, and reasonably priced cream blush!

on 9/14/2010 12:07:00 AM

I love the colour and the consistency, and the fact that I can apply it quickly with my fingers in the morning. Who has time to fuss with brushes before work? I was wary of the mousse in terms of break-outs, but haven't found it to affect my skin in any way so far.

I dislike how fast it fades though. I might start off my day with a heavier application so that I don't look like a ghoul at the end of the day.

on 8/25/2010 1:25:00 AM

i love this blush! i have been using it for a long time now, along with peach satin.I love both of these colors soooo much. I havent gone back to my old powder blush in a very long time (unless its to apply lightly over it). I love the dewy look it gives you and how it glows and is light on your skin. i love this and will buy it many more times! the packaging is good too!

Popular Blush Products