September 20, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Ultra Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by fallenrainxx

While the liner is waterproof, the felt tip applicator really doesn't do anything. When I try to line my eyes with it, the liquid doesn't go on smoothly or consistently because the point of the felt tip always creates a space where there is little/no liner! It takes a really long time for this eyeliner to dry, so that's not good either. It doesn't irritate my eyes or anything, so that's a plus. However, it is very hard to remove, even with eye makeup remover and warm water. If you get this stuff on your lashes, it will form a hard crust on your lashes, which is unattractive and gross. I would only use this liner... will, never.

Bottom line: don't buy it. Not worth the money or time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is great! I personally think the hard felt tip applicator makes it easy for me to apply bc i have long lashes that get in the way when i line my lash line and this is a slightly thicker liquid consistency. The pigmentation is super black which looks great and staying power is unreal. Stays put until i take off with olive oil. Even my makeup remover wipes dont budge it. I love wet n wild liquid liners, all of them. Incredible. The price is 1.99 or 2.99 i forget i think $2 which makes me wonder why HE companies charge so much and people pay it. Wet n wild can be found at walmart,target drugstores and these liners are so great. They have 3 more shades in the h20 proof formula and theyre all just as great and i own them all: pigmentation, dont get globby, apply so easily, dry fast and dont budge and the price i can afford to buy all shades and rebuy too! If u like liquid liners than youll love these. If u dont like the applicator, dip one thats easier in it & apply. I like it though. Gives me my preferred desired smaller to larger line. Makes percise lines with hyper-pigmentation!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ReaLazyGirl

pros: felt tip, waterproof, very pigmented (ultra black), cheap

cons: cant blink right away as it smudges onto my Asian lid, wish its a little more liquidy or pigmented so i don't have to go back and fill it in again

for the price, i'd definitely repurchase this item, perhaps try out some funkier colors next =)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by KingBooII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most waterproof eyeliner I have ever worn. It is both incredible and exceedingly difficult to remove without a proper makeup remover. Unfortunately, the applicator is completely awful--the felt tip is strangely hard and somewhat thick, resulting in slightly uncomfortable, imprecise application. I feels kind of like drawing your eyeliner on with Sharpie. If you're looking for an inexpensive, VERY waterproof formula, this has you covered, but I'd recommend trying a different eyeliner brush (assuming it would be possible to clean).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Violet

okay ladies. I was shocked at the amount of water proof this eye liner has. for about $4.00 w/ tax, this eyeliner is a miracle product. I have been using colorstay liquid liner for the longest time but this new one wins me over. I must have tried tons of liquid liners from lancome,Loreal, estee lauder, maybelline, makeupforever , but nothing seem to stay on my eyes without smearing, fading, flaking, or give me the raccoon eyeballls by the end of the day. It stays fresh all day without touch up. the color stays true, fresh, no fading, skipping, flaking, or smearing. What an amazing product for such a wonderful price. It is super easy to apply to give a smooth perfect line.

it's kind of hard to remove it without using some type of oil . my regular facial cleanser cannot remove it. probably due to its superior enduring power. but mineral oil or any type of oil can slowly dissolve this eye liner.

thank to all the ladies on MUA who their very helpful input.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by pac27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Liquid formula was smooth
Cheap
Truly black

Cons:
Felt tip is extremely hard and can actually hurt
Was smearing the bottom of my eyes in 4 hours (I have oily, asian skin)

I think that if you don't have oily lids, this will work on you. I'm so oily, on some days UDPP doesn't even work.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by elbz08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So i know it says h20 proof but this is SO ridiculously hard to get off its insane, and not in a good way. I applicator is just a really hard piece of plastic basicaly, i dont know why its called a felt tip, it literally hurt to put it on. You dont even get half way across your lashline before you have to redip the applicator for more product, so its basically impossible to get a smooth line. I really couldnt use this at all, i threw it out. &i can almost always find a use for a product i dont love, but this was awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

I bought this yesterday and I love it! I have purchased about 15 different "waterproof" eyeliners, hoping to find one that would stay in place and this oe does it. I applied it this morning at 9 am and by 10 pm, my eye make up still looks fresh and I have no black smudges under my eyes. I have found my HG pencil!!

EDIT: after a few uses, this pencil gets hard and I have to soften it with a lighter. I used to do that in high school. I don't feel like doing it in my adult life.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by DesertR0se

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is more than waterproof--once it dries, it will last you two days. If I try to remove it, (I use mineral oil--yeah, yeah I know I shouldn't but it works) I have to do it twice: once at the end of the day, and then the next morning I'll have to use a different liner over the parts I couldn't wipe off. Once I take off the second liner at the end of that day, this one will come off with it.

It's an INKY ONYX BLACK. It's the blackest eyeliner I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot. The applicator is very easy to use. I wouldn't recommend using this for smudging, but it's definitely possible because before it dries the consistency is very liquidy. But you have to smudge fast if you want to do that.

It's only a couple of dollars for great pigmentation, great consistency when wet, great staying power when dry. When I take it off one the second day it comes off in good little chunks. I know that sounds horrific but it doesn't affect the smoothness. I'm actually kind of proud of this eyeliner. I will definitely repurchase (I'm wishing right now that I had grabbed 4 or 5 of these) and probably continue to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 6:08:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really hated this stuff. I had heard good things about WNW's liquid eyeliners and I thought I would try the waterproof one since I thought it would smudge less (I am extremely prone to smudging). BUT I couldn't even test it out for a full day because the stiff felt tip made it so hard to control and get a straight line on my eyes. It also dried really quickly, so when I went over the line, it would look uneven. It also felt sticky and everytime I blinked, I could feel the liner. I never even wore this for a full day because of how uncomfortable it felt. I'll try the original one though