November 23, 2014 | 1715 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Ultra Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blackest black color, perfect texture, superb staying quality, great price.
I have oily lids and allergies year round, this liner has stayed on amazingly well, no smudging, looked perfect with or without UDPP under it.
the applicator (felt tip) is something that may be hard to work with, I can still get a good winged look, however i prefer using liner brush in general (the flat kind). I just dip the tip of the brush into the liner from the side of the applicator. it works perfectly. so if you hate the applicator, just use your brush!
I absolutely love this liner, who knew wet'n'wild could step up their game like that

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

PROS:
Is truly a deep rich black
For a waterproof liner it did come off fairly easily with eyemakeup remover

CONS:
tricky to apply evenly

is very very goopy & can be messy to apply if you dont wipe down the wand
(extra goop on the wand gets on lashes so easily then dries quickly making eyelashes crusty if not careful. and even when careful it still gets on lashes a bit making it a pain to apply mascara nicely)

- I wore this liner with a MAC frost e/s in magic dust (which is similar to nylon). After a few hours the liner developed a crackled look & the e/s settled into the cracks. It looked pretty terrible.

Disappointed with this stuff. :-/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sylkii

Wow WnW is really stepping up their game. This baby does not smudge at all. I got this for 50% off so I only paid $1.50 for it. Felt tip is soft and stern enough to give a precise line. This is my HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by heathercadlaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product (I've loved a lot of Wet 'n' Wild products in the past) but I didn't. Initially I went to Walmart to buy the Megaliner in black because of all the good reviews for it, but they ran out. So I bought this one instead on whim. When I got home, I was disappointed to see that the H2O Proof liner in black didn't get such rave reviews..but decided to try it out anyway. At first I was like "This isn't so bad". The pigmentation was very dark and the brush wasn't as bad as other reviewers described it. But every time I used it, the eyeliner smudges onto the top of my eyelid by the end of the day (maybe because I have Asian lids, but still). And when I tried to rub the smudged eyeliner, it was difficult to get off. Applying the liner and making a tiny mistake is also a pain because of the staying power. The top of my eye gets red from rubbing my eyes so roughly. So, overall, I don't recommend this liner to those with Asian lids because it will most likely smudge and make a big mess. I'm going to try the Megaliner in black next and compare..I'm probably not going to buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by saintboniface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner because I have had a lot of luck with Wet N' Wild in the past, and the low price was a huge draw. When applying it for the first time, I noticed that the color is very black and opaque. However, it has a really streaky application, and it's difficult to get a smooth, black line.

The thing that bothered me the most was the way it felt on my eyelids when it dried. It felt like I had lined my eyes in superglue- very tight and very dry. It was so unpleasant, I had to wash it off immediately, which proved difficult. It does not budge when wet, even with vigorous scrubbing. This could be a positive thing if you were looking for a long-wearing eyeliner.

I gave it another chance a couple of days later, using a very light hand. The unpleasant feeling was better than before, but it was still present. This time, I noticed that the eyeliner had a tendency to smudge when it mixed with the oil from my eyelids throughout the day. I rub my eyes a lot, and I ended up with quite the raccoon eyes. Overall, I think there are better inexpensive liquid eyeliners out there. I would definitely not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by fallenrainxx

While the liner is waterproof, the felt tip applicator really doesn't do anything. When I try to line my eyes with it, the liquid doesn't go on smoothly or consistently because the point of the felt tip always creates a space where there is little/no liner! It takes a really long time for this eyeliner to dry, so that's not good either. It doesn't irritate my eyes or anything, so that's a plus. However, it is very hard to remove, even with eye makeup remover and warm water. If you get this stuff on your lashes, it will form a hard crust on your lashes, which is unattractive and gross. I would only use this liner... will, never.

Bottom line: don't buy it. Not worth the money or time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is great! I personally think the hard felt tip applicator makes it easy for me to apply bc i have long lashes that get in the way when i line my lash line and this is a slightly thicker liquid consistency. The pigmentation is super black which looks great and staying power is unreal. Stays put until i take off with olive oil. Even my makeup remover wipes dont budge it. I love wet n wild liquid liners, all of them. Incredible. The price is 1.99 or 2.99 i forget i think $2 which makes me wonder why HE companies charge so much and people pay it. Wet n wild can be found at walmart,target drugstores and these liners are so great. They have 3 more shades in the h20 proof formula and theyre all just as great and i own them all: pigmentation, dont get globby, apply so easily, dry fast and dont budge and the price i can afford to buy all shades and rebuy too! If u like liquid liners than youll love these. If u dont like the applicator, dip one thats easier in it & apply. I like it though. Gives me my preferred desired smaller to larger line. Makes percise lines with hyper-pigmentation!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ReaLazyGirl

pros: felt tip, waterproof, very pigmented (ultra black), cheap

cons: cant blink right away as it smudges onto my Asian lid, wish its a little more liquidy or pigmented so i don't have to go back and fill it in again

for the price, i'd definitely repurchase this item, perhaps try out some funkier colors next =)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by KingBooII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most waterproof eyeliner I have ever worn. It is both incredible and exceedingly difficult to remove without a proper makeup remover. Unfortunately, the applicator is completely awful--the felt tip is strangely hard and somewhat thick, resulting in slightly uncomfortable, imprecise application. I feels kind of like drawing your eyeliner on with Sharpie. If you're looking for an inexpensive, VERY waterproof formula, this has you covered, but I'd recommend trying a different eyeliner brush (assuming it would be possible to clean).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Violet

okay ladies. I was shocked at the amount of water proof this eye liner has. for about $4.00 w/ tax, this eyeliner is a miracle product. I have been using colorstay liquid liner for the longest time but this new one wins me over. I must have tried tons of liquid liners from lancome,Loreal, estee lauder, maybelline, makeupforever , but nothing seem to stay on my eyes without smearing, fading, flaking, or give me the raccoon eyeballls by the end of the day. It stays fresh all day without touch up. the color stays true, fresh, no fading, skipping, flaking, or smearing. What an amazing product for such a wonderful price. It is super easy to apply to give a smooth perfect line.

it's kind of hard to remove it without using some type of oil . my regular facial cleanser cannot remove it. probably due to its superior enduring power. but mineral oil or any type of oil can slowly dissolve this eye liner.

thank to all the ladies on MUA who their very helpful input.