Bourjois Volume Clubbing

3.2

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It's terribly clumpy. It gave me like four thick lashes. I don't know if there is a way to make it work but I can't be bothered. I don't want to have to try hard to get half a decent effect when there are other mascaras out there that are much easier to work with. So I didn't bother with it and then I just threw it away after it had been gathering dust for some months. What a waste of money/product.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really don't like this mascara. The brush is too big. The mascara clumps terribly. The formulation is too wet and makes my lashes stick together. By far the worst mascara I have ever tried.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have large eyes with fairly long lashes so this does insane things in making them stand out. I love chunky mascara wands with lashings of product. I will admit that It's not the most amazing mascara I've ever used (the product is quite thick and has sometimes been a pain to work with) but I will most probably re-purchase down the line due to how well it coats my lashes from root to tip, how pigmented it is and for it's staying power.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this mascara as I am a huge fan of Bourjois foundations so thought I would try some other of their products. I was really disappointed with this mascara. The brush is so big that is loads way to much mascara on so you end up with clumps everywhere and stuck together lashes. The brush also has no point to it- meaning that you can't reach corner lashes. I will defiantly not be buying this mascara again!

LOVE the volume this mascara gives- almost makes false lashes obsolete! The applicator is a bit weird and the formula is so thick that the first couple times you use it, you have to scrape off the excess. But, it does cover right down to the lash line, is a true matte black and doesn't flake or smear once dry. Biggest downside: it's really hard to wash off, even with oil-based eye makeup remover! Overall, this is the best mascara I've found for dramatic looks yet.

I dont understand the bad reviews,believe me ive spent hundreds of pounds on mascara,chanel...dior...u name it ive tried and this hands down beats any of them. its so dramatic,my lashes are thick long and very very black with one sweep of this...so imagine what a coat or two more would do,very dramatic,just gorgeous! if you are after the natural look this is deffo not for you. Just took a lippie off...i wore it last night and it flaked a little!

Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara... Where have you been all my life?!

It is everything that I've ever wanted in a mascara.

My lashes look long, luscious and black black black!!
It goes on in a flash - least effort ever - take a little longer to dry - but worth the wait - and stays put better that any other mascara I've tried.

I LOVE IT!!... HG

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

one word: amazing!! this stuff is great! i want to go get another one. i dont know y so many people are hating on this product. i thinl this is one of the better mascaras that bourjois has made. this follows 1001 cils and yes to volume, no to clumps. haha. i have no regrets on this product.. like most of bourjois products. i really like the double sided brush with one side length and the shorter, more dense bristles for volume. the formula is not thick and clumpy like everyone says. i highly recommend this mascara. gives u great volume and even length. i got a ton of complements on my lashes by ppl i didnt even know. the packaging is so cute. it is watwr, tear, and sweat resistany. yhis is 100 % true. b/c i have swam in this and played two sports with this! does not smudge. takes two coats to get max effect. hope this helped :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't like the formula of this mascara. It is way globby and clumpy. I love the look of false eyelashes, but this mascara doesn't give that look. You'll get the look of clumpy Tammy Faye lashes. The brush is difficult to work with--there is a flat side and a bristle side. One reviewer suggested wiping off the brush first, but to me that just wastes product and makes it dry out faster. I bought it on sale at Sephora for $8 USD, originally $16. It is not worth the money at all.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This mascara was ok. The brush was shaped akwardly and it applied too much mascara to my lashes, making it look very clumpy. However, when I mastered the art of using the brush, it looked much better. However, it's too much hassle so I won't be buying it again.

Popular Mascaras