BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

My skin already has a pinkish hue to it so I wasn't sure if I would like this but I don't really have anything to complain about. I'm still experimenting with highlighters so I can't compare too much

on 4/17/2015 6:10:00 AM

I adore this liquid highlighter! I works on a variety of skin tones and brightens the skin with the most beautiful illuminated look. My only criticism is of the packaging, it is adorable and stores nicely but my concern is the more that I use up the harder it is to remove product from the small bottle, I think that a lot of product will eventually go to waste. Regardless my favourite liquid highlighter, beautiful over all blushes!

on 4/17/2015 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this. It looks fantastic on my warm toned, yellow toned skin (mac nc30) which I didn't expect. I put some on my cheeks and blend it with my fingers or a brush and it looks flawlessly highlighted. However, it is very expensive compared to drug store products.

on 4/14/2015 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I was quite impressed by this highlighted. Its creamy formula was very easy to blend in. it gave my cheekbones a nice luminous glow. Yes, it does contain some type of glitter in it. Though, once it's on your face— the glitter doesn't really show. I love pairing it up with BeneFit's 'dandelion' blush :) The only cons are that — it doesn't last very long and it's quite expensive.

on 4/12/2015 3:09:00 AM

Really wanted yo like this product but cant say I do. I wanted a highlighter which gave me a dewy fresh look, something suttle. I find this to be too thick in consistency, it kind of sits my face and looks very obvious (and maybe a little greasy). With the way its packaged really does look and feel like I've applied nail polish to my face. Feels very heavy on the checks and has broken me out, yes big fat spots high up on my checks (never seen that happen before).

Only good thing about it is that it is very pigmented and lasts for hours, dont need a lot, so little goes a long way.

I Found 2 other highlighters which i am in love with, i am afraid this is just going to sit in my draw unloved and unused for eternity.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought the full size after I tried the sample size one. It is my first highlighter and it is easy to learn and use! I prefer the cream-to-liquid texture rather than the powder one. definitely repurchase!

on 3/30/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

lovely highlight for any skin tone! gives a nice dewy look if you dot it on your cheekbones and blend it in.

on 3/1/2015 9:48:00 AM

Not my favorite. I felt the shimmer was far too chunky and ended up looking like I was wearing glitter. It looked far from natural, especially in bright daylight. Also I was unable to use it in my eye area because it would cause any makeup under it to migrate and clump.

on 1/29/2015 10:02:00 PM

This is my Holy Grail highlighting product. I like to apply three small dots along the top of each cheekbone, just above my blush, a tiny line above my browline, and a little on the bridge of my nose and then blend it out. It isn't an obnoxious, sparkly highlighter. It's very subtle, yet noticable. It creates a natural dewey finish that lasts all day long. I did ding a lippie, because the applicator is not great. It's like a nail polish bottle, which makes for messy or over-application of the product if you aren't being very mindful about what you are doing. I would have much preferred a doe foot applicator.

on 1/28/2015 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Great product, for the perfect sun-kissed, dewy look.

Does not clump up or soak into the pores. Sits well on the skin, giving a luminous, glowing effect.

Only downside for me is the price. Seems a bit steep for a highlighter. I am a sucker though and will repurchase again and again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials