Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 9/14/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my go to mascara. I have been using it for over 7 years. Works perfect. The brush is big and bristles are tough to help separate lashes. It is easily buildable and can look simple and classic and with a few coats can look glam.

on 9/7/2014 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this stuff!
I have always had an issue with mascara smudging under my eyes by the end of the day. But for the most part this stayed put. Better than anything else I have tried. It definitely made my lashes look like I had lashes.

on 9/4/2014 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This mascara flakes under my eyes by the end of the day.
I find that the bottle does not last that long either.

on 9/2/2014 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great mascara; the formula is perfect and it holds a curl very well! I use the waterproof version and like any other waterproof formula, it is difficult to get off but it is well worth a little effort to remove the makeup.

on 8/30/2014 7:40:00 PM

I am happy with the formula...but the brush had a learning curve. The first few times I used this mascara I had smudges under my eyes. I do like the mascara but next time I think I will return to the red Professional Lash by CoverGirl. I like the traditional brush better.
But I have learned to use the fat brush- it just does not feel as comfortable.

on 8/29/2014 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For a drugstore mascara, I consider it to be of decent quality. Would I buy it again?Probably not. As, there is nothing about this mascara that truly wows me.

AMAZING drugstore mascara. Definitely recommend to all! Have used for years!

on 8/29/2014 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of large brushes. I find them to be a bit messy when trying to apply.
This product really did nothing for my lashes except make them look clumpy. It also smudged and flaked during the day.

on 8/28/2014 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok so obv this a great mascara. Makes your lashes big with crazy volume and length. One of the best ive tried from a drugstore (ive tried way to many lol). I always have a tube of this in on my vanity! Only bad thing is ull havfta touch up after a few hours because it tends to die down the boldness leaves after a while but no biggie. Awsome mascara for the money!

on 8/21/2014 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After trying tons and tons of mascaras recommended by other reviewers, I literally almost gave up finding a mascara that could hold a curl for longer that 5 minutes (my eyelashes are so straight) until I bought LashBlast. I was very skeptical at first because of the many failed buys before, but...success!! The first mascara that holds my curl for the whole day! It doesn't give masses of volume to my lashes but it's definitely more than enough for that everyday look.

Haven't had a problem with clumps or flakiness but it does smudge a bit on my bottom lid after a few hours (although not as bad as previous mascaras).

So worth a try, will definitely buy it again as it's a fair price!

Video Reviews & Tutorials