August 28, 2014 | 1693 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by CrZyGrrrL479

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is awesome! I just tested it out for my brows, highlighting the inner tear ducts, and to line the top and bottom of my eyes. As for concealer, it's only great for spot or precision work and not for large areas. If you look at the brush, it's pretty obvious. So not sure why a lot of people are complaining about that lol

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush is good for its uses. I even use it for highlighting on my eye. Bristles are good. It's only $1 so it's worth it...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is way too small, long, and thin, hard to use :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I personally love the size and density of this brush because I use it to clean up my brows. It also works well as a lip brush. If you got this with the intention on using this for concealing under the eyes, it's way too small for that. It will work for spot concealing, though.

Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by loriorio

I bought this brush to apply some white cream makeup around my eyes and on my lips for my "ganguro" look this Halloween. It did the job ok, but the brush is so small and the bristles are really stiff so it was a bit rough on my eye area. I've tried using it as a concealer brush for hard-to-reach and small breakout areas but I just don't like how it always feels like I'm just poking my face. If I use it too lightly, the product just stays on the brush and I get none on my skin. Like others, I tried this as a lip brush. Since it's so small and my lips are pretty full, I really only use it for lining them. I've also heard of people using it as an eyeliner brush and I might try using it for that. As a concealer brush, I wouldn't recommend it. But for only $1, I'm sure anyone could find some use for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very good to specifically target small breakouts and hard-to-reach places :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Dragonlady76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is way to small to be a proper concealer brush, but for the price of $1 I can't complain.
I think that I will try using it for nail polish correction.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by next1

There is absolutely nothing big and fluffy about this brush...wtf its the first brush ive ever purchased that hurts! Yes ladies this brush causes pain. Ive tried it as a concealer brush, a lip brush and eyeliner smudger brush but on the eyes and face it hurts too bad. On the lips its bearable.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by sterilemasha1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was pleasantly surprised by this brush. When I first got it out of the packaging, I immediately thought it was way too big and fluffy. However, after trying it I was impressed by the results. Though it's bigger than what I'd choose, it is dense to buff the product well. It still fits well around the eye area, and it distributed and blended my concealer as I wished. Very happy with this product, and I would certainly recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

Like others said, did not care to use this for concealing. I eventually repurposed this to use as a paint brush when I mixed vinyl glue and Zoya Dovima matte nail polish together as a glue repair kit for my BMW's vinyl seats. :D :D :D