April 21, 2014 | 924 users online

Conditioner - Kiehls - Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Paula46202

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have thick, coarse, extremely dry hair. I bought the shampoo and conditioner based upon the reviews. The conditioner made my hair feel super soft when wet. However, the shampoo and conditioner made my hair look and feel dry and stiff after my hair dried. I used it a few times with no improvement. After I switched back to Bumble and Bumble- my hair looks much better. For some reason- olive oil seems to bring out the worst in my hair- so I won't be purchasing anything for my hair with olive oil in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2007 1:38:00 AM More reviews by SiouxCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am LOVING this conditioner. I use it after the Tea Tree shampoo on my roots and Lecithin shampoo on my ends. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. I don't use this on my roots, only the body & ends of my hair.
I have medium thick, long hair with a lot of body & slight wave. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, & smooth without weighing it down. Instead of my hair drying naturally into dry, brittle clumpy waves, it is drying into pretty soft & defined waves. I am so happy to finally have low maintenance hair that looks good with no heat styling or blow drying.
The packaging is nice as the tube squeezes out just the small quarter sized dollop that you need. The smell is a very subtle, sweet scent.
It is expensive, but I give it 5 lipsticks since a good conditioner is priceless & I only use a little. In the past I've used Biolage smoothing conditioner, which was good, but this weighs my hair down even less & leaves it just as soft & conditioned. The price seems comparable too, maybe a bit more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2007 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Clarabella3982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally love this conditioner. Have just had a bad perm which turned my hair super frizzy and tangled. After a month of using this conditioner, it's almost back to normal and my curls actually have a sheen on them now! Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

This has become my favourite conditioner. (This is the one in the tube not the pak in the tub). This leaves my hair smoother and less frizzy than any other conditioner I've tried and it doesn't weight hair down. Perfect.