Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Olive Fruit Oil, Avocado Oil, Trideceth-6, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Lanolin, Lemon Peel Oil, Cetyl Esters, Methylparaben, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethyl Tin Dineodecyl Ester, Parfum

on 3/19/2008 11:20:00 PM

this is a great conditioner!! I used it when my hair felt incredibly dry, and it definitely did the job, It became very soft and silky feeling. I would definitely recommend it!

I loved the shampoo the second i tried it so i bought the conditioner soon afterwards. I was not disappointed. I used it immediately following receiving a full head of highlights (hello damage!) It smells just as good as the shampoo and distributes through the hair very easily. It also rinses clean, without any build up. When i dried my hair, i was so shocked. My hair was bouncy, shiny, soft and totally curbed any damage i received from the color. I really recommend this stuff to other people like me with colored, coarse, damaged hair.

on 12/27/2007 4:38:00 PM

I have thick, coarse, extremely dry hair. I bought the shampoo and conditioner based upon the reviews. The conditioner made my hair feel super soft when wet. However, the shampoo and conditioner made my hair look and feel dry and stiff after my hair dried. I used it a few times with no improvement. After I switched back to Bumble and Bumble- my hair looks much better. For some reason- olive oil seems to bring out the worst in my hair- so I won't be purchasing anything for my hair with olive oil in the future.

on 12/23/2007 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I am LOVING this conditioner. I use it after the Tea Tree shampoo on my roots and Lecithin shampoo on my ends. I wash my hair every 2-3 days. I don't use this on my roots, only the body & ends of my hair.
I have medium thick, long hair with a lot of body & slight wave. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, & smooth without weighing it down. Instead of my hair drying naturally into dry, brittle clumpy waves, it is drying into pretty soft & defined waves. I am so happy to finally have low maintenance hair that looks good with no heat styling or blow drying.
The packaging is nice as the tube squeezes out just the small quarter sized dollop that you need. The smell is a very subtle, sweet scent.
It is expensive, but I give it 5 lipsticks since a good conditioner is priceless & I only use a little. In the past I've used Biolage smoothing conditioner, which was good, but this weighs my hair down even less & leaves it just as soft & conditioned. The price seems comparable too, maybe a bit more.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Totally love this conditioner. Have just had a bad perm which turned my hair super frizzy and tangled. After a month of using this conditioner, it's almost back to normal and my curls actually have a sheen on them now! Amazing!

on 10/7/2007 7:32:00 PM

This has become my favourite conditioner. (This is the one in the tube not the pak in the tub). This leaves my hair smoother and less frizzy than any other conditioner I've tried and it doesn't weight hair down. Perfect.