August 22, 2014 | 1076 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by katayoun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite foundations! I wear C1 or C2, depending on the time of year, and, sometimes, I mix the two.

PROS:
-The coverage ranges from light to medium; It is very easy to layer.
-Photographs VERY well.
-Inexpensive (for a foundation).
-Great packaging.
-Easy to blend.
-Dries quickly.

CONS:
-Not long wearing.
-The shades are either orange/pink, or yellow.
-Spoils quickly.

Overall, I like this foundation, especially in the summer, when I want a lighter coverage foundation. It works well with my combination, sensitive, skin. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Kiran2014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Mac face and body foundation is the only foundation from mac i like.dewy finish,light coverage perfect for everyday wear and fantastic amount of product for your money.This foundation photographs beautifully as it does not contain an SPF,comes in plastic packaging which makes it perfect for travel and can be used all over the body (i use on legs for a night out). I sometimes apply this using the real techniques buffing brush but i find that using my hands works just as well! One bottle lasts about 6 months for me and i have repurchased twice and will continue to repurchase. If you are looking for something thats lightweight,medium coverage and natural looking i would suggest giving this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by BlueBabyDoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

FINALLY! I think I have found my holy grail summer foundation.
Let me preface this review by saying I don't have problem skin for the most part. My skin gets mildly oily and I have a bit of redness around the center of my face. But I don't get a lot of blemishes, and when I do they're pretty small. I have some dryness around my nose but it's not very bad in summer.

This foundation is absolutely perfect for me right now. It evens out skin tone, it's slightly moisturizing without being greasy. And it lasts quite a long time, even through humid days. I like to use a luminous base under it sometimes (L'oreal Magic Lumi primer or Mac Strobe Cream) and it looks fabulous.

The color range is pretty forgiving. I'm NC42 in Mac Pro longwear and I got this in C5. I can get away with C4 in the winter. The finish is just so natural and beautiful! It doesn't accentuate any lines or flakes and bumps you may have. The consistency makes it quick to put on when you're in a hurry as well.

The price is kind of high at $27, but it's very worth it to me. I really wish I had gotten the 120ml because it's only about $8 more for more than twice the product. I will definitely repurchase in the future. This stuff has pretty much replaced my MUFE Face and Body which I loved. I still love it but it's now in second place. Sorry MUFE lol

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Rakhiv

This foundation may be great for someone with perfect skin (in which case, why would you want to cover it up with foundation?). However, this didn't work for me at all. I had all the classic problems mentioned in other reviews; it made my pores look larger, the finish was flakey at first, then it would get extremely oily (I have never seen it get this oily in my life... my dad was really offended by the way my skin looked when I wore it), then would finally oxidize and turn quite orange. You couldn't pay me enough to wear this foundation with my skin type. Oily/acne prone girls, beware!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Zoe8x

Crap. I hated this foundation - not good on me at all! No wearing power and it didn't have any coverage at all, I know it's a light foundation but you expect it to cover at least some break outs! Used about twice and I gave it away.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by miranda13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this foundation when i was only going out for a little while in the summer, it is very light weight, sheer and the packaging is very useful. My mistake was trying to wear this to school for six hours, it just doesn't last and slips off the skin. I could definitely not wear this without a powder, as it made my skin look very oily, and my skin isn't usually oily at all.
Steer clear of this if you are looking for something that lasts a while for oily skin. It would be great for anyone that wants something lightweight, sheer coverage and isn't lasting for long lasting results.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by lillyluck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

First i want to say unless you have fairly clear skin this isn't a good product for you. I used to use this when my skin was doing better but i cant anymore because my skin has more breakouts which this foundation cannot cover. I rated it 5 stars though because it is my all time fav. I can only really use it on days where my skin tone just needs to be slightly evened, but i get so many compliments wearing this product! It adds a luminescent glow to dull skin and helps to balance slight skin tone differences. Its flawless and the most natural looking foundation I've ever owned! It looks so natural! I've heard that many makeup artist swear by this foundation and i know see why!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by elencole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the ideal foundation for me. As I'm hitting 40 next year, I like my skin to show rather than be under layers of thick foundation that will settle into fine lines. I have very good skin, no discolourations, no pores, very few and fines lines but my skin is dull. Just a thin layer of F&B foundation gives my face luminosity without being cakey at all. I rarely set it with powder. It transfers a little but nothing compared to Mineralize Moisture. I usually wait for 10 minutes before applying blush, as it needs some time to settle. It goes off fast, so I kept half of it in the fridge. I've had it for 2 years so far and it's still fine. Not a good choice for oily (and perhaps combination) skin. More coverage can be achieved by layering, but anyway, I always go for the lowest coverage that my skin needs. I will repurchase very soon!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by kymlovesbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this after seeing so many great reviews for it online (including on here), and hoped it would live up to the hype... it did pretty much the exact opposite.

For someone like myself who has oily, imperfect skin, this stuff is an absolute no go area. It enlarged my pores even more than usual even with a primer, and the colour was absolutly horrendous when it oxodised so orange! I tried a couple of different ways to apply it e.g fingers, RT buffing brush, nothing seemed to work. I tried putting HD powder on top, which weirdly seemed to make it look worse! It was at that point I gave up with it altogether.

I'm not saying that this foundation is absolutly terrible for everyone as everyone is different, but I would definetly say that if you have oily skin with blemishes (even just a couple of small ones), steer clear.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by millielowe1

I really really like this foundation! It has quite light but easily buildable coverage, and you can use it all over your body as well as your face. I have the shade N1 and it is a perfect match for me, it's so long lasting and never looks cakey or shiny! overall I love the product!!!