Essie Lady Like

4.6

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love the polish.The color is both unique and office appropriate - sort of milky mauve. I got the drugstore version of it and can not comment on the wear yet - I just applied it last night.

The only negative thing I have observed is that these types of milky colors seem to be trickier to apply; but after 2 coats it is perfectly opaque.

I have no dupes of this in my stash so I am glad I got this.

UPDATE:
The wear is great! I wore this for 7 days with little noticeable signs of wear. What a gem! I might get a back up bottle.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

It's a lilac-y pink color. The formula is really nice. Perfect for any occasion. Go buy it now!

Goes on great.. Color is gorgeous!

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I didn't think I was going to like this polish at first coat. After I applied the second coat I liked it much better. Essie's formula goes on like a dream, I'm a fan of these polishes!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love it! Thanks to the reviewer who called this Demure Vixen minus the shimmer--you set me on the path to find this. I also have and love Rescue Grunge, Revlon Grey Suede, Essie Demure Vixen, Butter London Yummy Mummy, and OPI's Tickle My France-y. If you like those, you will love this!

Essie sure knows her pinks. Lady Like is a lovely dusty mauve creme, and the color falls somewhere between pink and taupe on me. I think it looks good with pale skin, but it would probably look better on darker skin. On anyone, it's definitely a work-appropriate, professional color.

Application is wonderful - the formula is thick without being goopy, and it was opaque in two coats. This polish also self-leveled very well. I think Essie's formula just keeps on improving, because this one was really wonderful to use.

The color is somewhat similar to Butter London Yummy Mummy (which is a shimmer where Lady Like is not), and it is definitely in the same family as Essie Demure Vixen, but I'm glad to have it in my collection.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this nail polish. It's a beautiful mauve that is unlike any other mauve color I've seen before. Knowing this is LE, I'm going to have to stock up.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ilove this color. I got so much complements at work when i wore this. its a nice muted pinky mauve color. When I found out that it was a limited edition nail color i went out and bought a back up.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful color, but unfortunately for me the muted purple undertones make my hands look pale and washed out. I think that for my complexion this shade will be more flattering on summer days when I have a tan. I definitely recommend this shade if you have more of a tan or darker complexion as it would make your skin more flattering and the nail polish stand out beautifully!!!! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love it! One of my favourite nailpolishes to wear when I don't want anything too flashy, but also don't want to just do a boring french tip. Very natural, pretty, and girly. I have very fair skin, and this colour looks lovely against it. I usually do three coats just in case, but you can get away with two. It chips after a couple days if you don't use a good base/top coat, but that is to be expected. Great alternative to the safe soft pink that most people turn to when looking for a more subtle nail colour.

Top Rated Essie Products