December 21, 2014 | 1552 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my all time favorite eye liner!! It doesn't smudge, lasts all day, and makes a nice crisp line! I love that I don't have to sharpen it, too! My only problem with it is that when I'm down to the last little bit the tip tends to break off but that's a small price to pay in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by funkyfresh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-Goes on smoothly, easily, thick, rich colour
-Stays on
-Really cheap
-Twisty pencil

CONS:
Doesn't last forever
It's too dark (but that's my fault because they had lighter colours and I got the darkest one)

BOTTOM LINE:
This isn't the BEST eyeliner I've ever used, but it's really good for drugstore eyeliner. WAAAAY better than my previous eyeliner. It's really amazing, but there's something about it. It's not quite my hg, so I didn't give it 5 lippies. But it's definitely worth a shot!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by akmcarpenoctem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried several different brands of eyeliner.

This one glides on very smoothly and is self-sharpening, which is a plus. This is the very first eyeliner I ever used and I keep going back to it.

Yes, it does smudge. But I have very oily eyelids and tend to rub my eyes a lot. Seems to smudge a lot less when applying a little eyeshadow over it to "set" it.

I have brown hair and eyes, but have very "soft" coloring. Black has always been too intense for me, so I used to get gray. However, I like the dark brown a lot better...perfect for me.

I bought a really light brown one once....awful, just awful. I think this would work on blondes who want an understated eye....but for most girls, this will just smudge and give you zombie eyes by magnifying your under-eye circles. Avoid light brown.

Will repurchase .... like this a lot better than the liquid & gel liners I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by kaylab5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my daily eyeliner! It has a happy medium between liquid and a pencil. I have bought so many of these and always get them in Black Onyx. I tend to not have a steady hand with a pencil eyeliner but this just goes on smooth and lasts all day. Sometimes I do get a little smudge but nothing a q-tip can't fix! Just the best out there! The price is decent, I think like 7 Canadian. Couldn't ask for anything better, I hope Cover Girl never stops making these.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lsquires12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute HG eyeliner and I've used it for years. I don't know what I'll do if they discontinue it, because I've never found another liner that I even remotely like. On the couple of occasions I've been suckered into trying a different product, I've immediately tossed it out and gone back to the Perfect Point. I've found other pencil eyeliners to be too hard and liquid eyeliners too messy. The Perfect Point goes on smoothly and I can get a thick, dark line, a thin, precise line, or a soft, smudged line (using a light hand and/or the sponge), so it's perfect for any look, day or night. I use the charcoal, espresso, and black, and love all three. I do experience some occasional smudging under my bottom lash, or some very light "bleeding" into my fine lines, but not enough to take away a lippie. Love, love, love this eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for several years. I buy it at the local military base for cheap. I only use this on the upper waterline to make lashes appear fuller. I always use Black Onyx. I used to use it on the upper/lower lids but found that the product would often break during application. The black onyx is pretty dark, but not as black as other liners out there. It goes on very smooth, and does not burn or sting esp in the waterline. I have found that over the years the black onyx color is sold out most of the time, so when I do find it, I buy at least two so I'm never without it. I have used the gray and brown ones, but unfortunately they do not even show up on me, and I am super pale. So for around five bucks, I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by groovymutation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using these eyeliners for ages! I don't understand all the bad reviews, especially those that claim the eyeliner smudged or came off quickly. Mine lasts all day, and sometimes through the night if I'm out all night. I love that they're self-sharpening, and as I'm very impatient (and also have a very busy lifestyle), I like that they don't take long to apply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Bought this because I like the way it looked in the ad with Drew Barrymore lol. It actually works really well! I have never been able to pull off a smokey eye, I am really pale and it tends to look messy on me and too dark. The foam smudging end on this liner worked well to soften out the liner (even underneath my eyes where I am never comfortable wearing liner) and give a beautiful soft look. It did not smear all day and looked quite nice. Probably one of the best pencil liners I have ever used, love that I do not have to sharpen this either. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by dx9618

I'm really surprised about all the bad reviews! I got this in a combo pack that came with this eyeliner and a covergirl lashblast mascara. This eyeliner is very pigmented (I have the black one), and stays in place on my water line all day! I like it also cuz I don't have to sharpen it so its never to pointy to bring near my eye :) I dont realy use the smudger, but I did test it out once and this pencil smudges nicely and stays put once its dry. New HG eyeliner for sure!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by schwabj

These are just okay. They're great when you are in a rush, because they glide on easily on your lower and upper lash line. The problem is that they smudge like no other, especially on my upper lids. This can be fixed with a quick swipe of a Q-tip, but honestly there's better eyeliners out there for not much money. I like that they are dark and pigmented (I own dark onyx and expresso), but that just means more smudges. Since I've found better drug store liners (Try Physicians Formula Custom Enhancing Eyeliner Trio), I won't be repurchasing. Also, the lids tend to crack and break.