NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

on 9/28/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

i love this Jumbo Pencil.. its probably favorite next to Milk but Milk i think is more of a staple..Iced Mocha is just that, a nice satin Mocha shade.. it pulls more taupe on my lids w/ my pale skin & brown eyes.. and Taupes are my favorite shadows.. i love this..
it makes an incredible base for alot of different shadow colors from browns, bieges, grays, taupes, it just amazing! its so pretty on its own too!
Pigmentation is great, shows up just the way it looks in the pencil. i like the pencil but once u use it up that makes it blunt, then its either you sharpen them or depot them so im almost to that point so i gotta decide what i want to do, i like sharpening them bc pencils are more convienent for storage & application then say a whole bunch of jars/containers of your jumbo pencils either way.. its besides the point.
Iced Mocha is a gorgeous cream shadow wether used alone or as a cream base under shadows i dont have oily lids so i dont experience creasing problems but i also use my Elf primers & i use them as bases for my powder shadows & also when applying to your eye area, def use the thinnest layer..you can always add more but u cant take away.. the more you layer on, the more likely you are to have creasing. so i havent had a pencil crease on me yet. i love these & even though they are hard for me to buy- well i purchase mine on Cherry Culture but i know 1 time a year NYX & CherryCulture have their annual 50% off sale so i bought them then for a good price. even though i think regularly $4 isnt bad at all..also i know Hautelook has sales as well.
Iced Mocha is so pretty. ive tried pairing with so many different shadows. play around with them bc ive come up with so many pretty looks.. even applying a jumbo pencil under your normal day look will change the shadow the tiniest bit. my favorite pairing is my Elf studio shadow in Pebble with my Iced Mocha..so pretty!!
its def neutral enough to use every day. so if you like NYX Jumbo pencils & havent tried this shade, get it! its so multipurpose that its well worth it! & you get so much product in the pencil that i dont worry about running out just yet but when i do, ill def repurchase this shade esp!

on 9/28/2011 4:42:00 AM

This colour is probably one of my favourite of the NYX Jumbo pencils. I use it regularly as an eyeshadow base and don't have any issues with creasing or anything. I sometimes wear it on my lid alone with just another shadow as a crease colour. Like most people know, sharpening these pencils is a pain in the butt so I've depotted all of my jumbo pencils and find it so much easier to use this way.

on 9/25/2011 7:28:00 PM

this is one of my favorite bases, goes on beautifully. does crease if you apply too much, so just make sure that your not heavy handed with it . the packaging is not good. i don't like the fact that its in a stick form, because it's so hard too not lose alot of product, because you sharpen it and since it's so creamy you lose too much, would be much better in a pot form ! the caps on them also crack easy, but they are good products, make great bases. will buy again !

on 7/25/2011 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The only positive thing I can say about this product is that it is highly pigmented. It serves as a great eyeshadow base. Sadly, it has the staying power of a fish out of water. It's virtually gone within an hour. The extremely humid climate I live in is the culprit, but it seems as if such a great product is put to waste if it can't stay even with up to 4 powder shadows on top of it.

on 7/20/2011 10:32:00 PM

I think everyone's creasing problems would be solved if you would quit using it as a cream shadow. put a powder shadow the same color on top. and don't apply tons of the product. learn how to apply makeup and maybe it will work.
kthanks

on 7/14/2011 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

One of my favorites JEPs! I love this pencil under any brown/taupe- cool or warm. I also like to put this under purple shadows. Great product!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love NYX jumbo eye pencils. Iced Mocha was my first colour, and is still one of my favourites. It compliments my skin tone NC40/42, and as I wear neutral and natural colours most days, works perfectly. Glides on easily, doesn't pull at the skin. Great as a liner, or as a base! I now have nearly all the colours available!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this Jumbo pencil.
I use it to line my eyes, especially under my lower lashes. It goes on so smoothly and the color looks natural and light.
I've tried it on my eyelids, but it creases even with primer, so I can't use it like that.
It's only a liner for me and I love it so much that I want to buy some of the other shades as well.
The only con is that it doesn't last all day, so I have to re-apply it during the day, but it's not a big deal, because it's so quick and easy to use.

on 5/21/2011 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the NYX Jumbo pencils because they're so easy to apply as a base. This is my most used one because I wear neutrals almost every single day. it makes neutral colors pop. I also can wear this creamy shadow all by itself if I absolutely have to. This is a lot like the shimmery taupe color in the Revlon Not Just Nudes but you get a lot more product in this. I'd definitely recommend it.

I'm very impressed with NYX cosmetics. Very inexpensive, great pigmentation, and a variety of shades. I really like this eye pencil. Used with UDPP, it has pretty good staying power, only slightttt creasing. The color is gorgeous. Will definitely purchase other shades.