April 19, 2014 | 980 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Supermoisture Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by liamtreats

Great texture for dry skin, but too glittery. Looks ok in the dark days of winter but would not recommend in the bright daylight of summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i dont know where to start. i have normal skin and i was excpecting this to be good in winter, when my skin gets a bit dry around my nose etc. big mistake. this foundation is so freaking thick and creamy! maybe a bit comparable to MACs Studio Sculpt? dont know, but i think the texture is way too much even for me, so if you have oilier skin, theres no chances you will like this. i applyed this to my face and it looked okay. nice dewy finish and medium coverage. but then i noticed the shimmer. i looked the tube and i did see the shimmer in there. plus my face looked like disco ball, so i cant imagine how it looks in the sun... so i was very disappointed. it didnt look healthy like it promised, it looked very shimmery and masky like. not sure how it would work for dry skin, check it out if you dont mind your foundation having shimmers. also the tube was very messy. i got a lot of product out with a tiny squeese. not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2011 7:50:00 AM More reviews by missalfie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is Ok but does have a sparkly finish. I will not repurchase because it is going to be discontinued. If you like it, stock up now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Louise

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very dry skin which lacks radiance. I like to use Chanel Vitalumiere because it gives a dewy finish to my skin. However the price point is a little high. Just to switch off, I tried the Supermoisture formual by Clinique and loved the glow that my skin had. Plus the cost is much more reasonable. Each time I wear it, people will tell me how healthy my skin looks. My skin is also sensitive, too; so I am glad for all of the research that Clinique puts into its products. If you have active skin, I would not recommend this product for you because you may prefer a matte finish which this definitely does not give. But for myself, I am glad that I got my "glow" back.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2011 6:34:00 AM More reviews by ladiladila

I tried a sample of this foundation to replace Dior Light (a comparable product someone here said).

It *is* a nice foundation but to be honest I found it VERY heavy and not at all dewy. It was almost too much. My skin is quite good generally.

I'd be wary of buying a full size of this simply because I found it to be too much for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by anbheanog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have extraordinarly dry skin nearly every foundation drys it out. At first this foundation worked wonders, its easy to apply, it blends in nicely and it doesnt dry my skin out in the slightest however it doesnt last very long on the skin. I think as my skin got used to this foundation after a couple of months of use it started to look oily on my skin, I would go back to it though if my skin ever got that dehydrated again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by isabelle114

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to really like this foundation in the beginning because it doesn't make my face dry and really moisturizes. But when I used this in a party I couldnt believe that my face looked a grayish, cakey and very shiny in the pictures . Since then I always blend this with my moisturizer to make it lighter and more natural looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by wilwen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many foundations, and always come back to this one.
It just feels good an the skin, and does not dry out, only problem it does not last all day.

I have been trying to find another foundation that is as moisturising as this one, but not found one yet, so keep coming back to this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by rengreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Besides the fact that I look like Edward, this is the first foundation I've found that doesn't dry me out. For this, I can forgive it the glitter. Though there are cheaper drugstore foundations that claim to be moisturizing, they're just not moisturizing enough for me. I like the fact that it comes in a squeezy lipgloss-like tube. There is no product waste, and can be easily stored upside down to get all the product out. I would repurchase, but not for a long while yet, even using this every day.

EDITED: Not moisturizing enough. I'm trying to use this up by mixing a bit into my regular foundation for a luminous look. For the price I paid, I'd rather have a foundation that's better than this. Sticking to bb cream for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by bizzymom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So surprised at the rating this magic elixer got... I'm old ( 54 ) and this stuff actually makes my skin look moist and almost dewy. In buffalo. In winter. No weird breakouts. The coverage is quite buildable, and it blends easily with a foundation brush or fingers .Looks awesome with some bronzer powder. Love it!!!