Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Lipgloss

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/15/2009 6:26:00 AM

I remember when I was twelve and purchasing a one of these glosses. it was a glitterly pink it had that plastic scent and taste. it was soooo frosty that it looked trashy and the glitter got everywhere. now I'm twenty. I went to riteaid and saw the WnW display broguth back old memories. IDK but I was tempted to try these again. I got two one in cherryglaze and candiedapple(which is now discontiued. I guess these reddish colors are better then the rest. their only slightly sticky(which is alright with me. there was so scent or taste they lasted along time. Try using cherryglaze its really pretty almost looks like a lipstain and try candied apple if you can find it.

on 7/3/2009 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Before applying my 'bronzy' shade (#576A) i apply my moisturizing chap stick so my lips are nicely moisturized and then a tiny bit of my lipstick then i put this on top and it looks really good :D
Although, i have better ones in this shade so i probably wont buy it again.

on 7/1/2009 2:04:00 AM

This was so sticky that it got stuck on everything, but at the same time it came off extremely easily. The "frostiness" wasn't complimentary- it was trashy-looking and totally opaque. Worst lipgloss ever, even for the price! Try mark Glow Baby Glow Luxe Hook Up Lip Gloss or anything else really.

on 5/17/2009 8:20:00 PM

Hmm...I bought several (most) shades, while they were on clearance, so I wasn't really out much money.

My biggest complaint with these is the plasticy-metallic smell you get as soon as you open the container, and it stays with you when you apply. I hated that smell, and that's the main reason I refuse to put any on my lips again.

These are formulated to be fairly sticky...which means the product stays on your lips pretty well, but my hair sticks, too.

The packaging and the price are pretty much what I expected from WnW. Several shades looked pretty in the container, but when I applied them, they looked too metallic to me to any flattering. I am pretty fair-skinned, and my lips have some natural coloring, but not much. These were so metallic that there wasn't much "sheer" going on; rather, they blocked the natural color I had, so I looked washed out. The other ones, that look brightly colored but translucent in the container are soft, soft very sheer shades that I would probably have held onto if it weren't for that horrid SMELL.

Not recommended.

on 3/17/2009 6:39:00 PM

i like the texture of this lip gloss they have different shades to choose from i personally like the pink one.. they don't leave your lips sticky like other lip glosses.. its perfect in its own little way!!

on 3/17/2009 6:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought one of these in a pink color, and it actually wasnt too bad. I wouldnt use it directly on my lips because it makes them look unappealing, but if you use it over a balm or smooth lipstick, it doesnt look bad :)

on 3/17/2009 5:14:00 PM

This stuff was disgusting! It made my lips look chapped and barely any gloss was on the applicator when it came out. I had to re-dip and re-dip to just cover my lips in the stuff. Worst lipgloss I've ever used.

on 3/15/2009 7:05:00 PM

This stuff is horrible! It makes my lips look like they were glued onto my face! Do yourself a favor and don't buy this lip gloss! It's reallyreallyreally bad.

on 3/11/2009 12:11:00 PM

i got this in candy apple a while back for $0.99 (on sale). it looks like a bright juicy red in the tube, but on the lips it's a dulled reddish tint. the formula seemed a bit dry coming out of the tube, and i really had to redip and pack it on to get my entire lip (and mind you, i don't have plump / big lips). it gave no glossy look... and it felt like dried lipstick on my lips. the worst and most unbearable part of this is the smell --- it smelled like some plastic floral scent. DISGUSTING! i kept this on my lips for all of 5 minutes (i thought the scent would fade, it didn't) before wiping it off. worthless piece of crap.

on 3/10/2009 11:12:00 PM

Yikes, these were horrible! I bought 2 on sale and really regret it. The colors looked nice in the tube, and for about 2 seconds after I applied it to my lips. The consistency is sticky and gross and does not apply any real shine to my lips. After 2 seconds the product magically disappears into thin air and I am left with dry peeling lips. Big mistake.

Recommended for Medium Skin