April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslicks Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sofias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like the texture of this lip gloss they have different shades to choose from i personally like the pink one.. they don't leave your lips sticky like other lip glosses.. its perfect in its own little way!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by VallyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought one of these in a pink color, and it actually wasnt too bad. I wouldnt use it directly on my lips because it makes them look unappealing, but if you use it over a balm or smooth lipstick, it doesnt look bad :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by kylakins5

This stuff was disgusting! It made my lips look chapped and barely any gloss was on the applicator when it came out. I had to re-dip and re-dip to just cover my lips in the stuff. Worst lipgloss I've ever used.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ellohpeoples

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is horrible! It makes my lips look like they were glued onto my face! Do yourself a favor and don't buy this lip gloss! It's reallyreallyreally bad.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

i got this in candy apple a while back for $0.99 (on sale). it looks like a bright juicy red in the tube, but on the lips it's a dulled reddish tint. the formula seemed a bit dry coming out of the tube, and i really had to redip and pack it on to get my entire lip (and mind you, i don't have plump / big lips). it gave no glossy look... and it felt like dried lipstick on my lips. the worst and most unbearable part of this is the smell --- it smelled like some plastic floral scent. DISGUSTING! i kept this on my lips for all of 5 minutes (i thought the scent would fade, it didn't) before wiping it off. worthless piece of crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by KSAkemi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yikes, these were horrible! I bought 2 on sale and really regret it. The colors looked nice in the tube, and for about 2 seconds after I applied it to my lips. The consistency is sticky and gross and does not apply any real shine to my lips. After 2 seconds the product magically disappears into thin air and I am left with dry peeling lips. Big mistake.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is so drying! It made my lips feel gross. If you're looking for a nice product, do not try Wet n' Wild.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't hate this gloss, but I don't love it, either. I have it in "Cotton Candy," a clear, strawberry color that smells like vanilla. The texture is nice, and this comes with a sponge-tip applicator, which is what I prefer. However, this just disappears into my lips so fast... you really have to constantly reapply to keep a shine. I guess that's what comes with the non-sticky consistency, but for that reason I won't re-purchase, even for the cheapy price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by charmmy84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the worst lip gloss I have ever bought. It reeks of chemicals and plastic. I bought 563B (a nude color) and when I put it on, it was so metallic! You can't even tell that it is a beige color!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by kola626

I have the WetnWild MegaSlicks lipgloss in #569A ( Candy Apple) which I adore. I got it on a BOGO at CVS and it goes for $1.99, cant beat that price. Its more of a pinky shade goes on sheer on me but with a hint of pink. I use it on my everyday looks as well as when I wear my smokey eye. Its not sticky or doesnt smell like anything but a lipgloss. I mean for the price you cant beat that. I used MAC lipglasses for many years and just didnt like the sticky feeling, plus hated it when the wind blew my hair and my hair would stick to my lipgloss....so hate that feeling!! but with the WetnWild lipgloss it doesnt stick to my hair. I will surely purchase this again in fact many of my friends are getting it as stocking stuffers..Everyone needs more lipglosses :0)