September 1, 2014 | 1968 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Megaslicks Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2009 2:04:00 AM More reviews by faerielfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was so sticky that it got stuck on everything, but at the same time it came off extremely easily. The "frostiness" wasn't complimentary- it was trashy-looking and totally opaque. Worst lipgloss ever, even for the price! Try mark Glow Baby Glow Luxe Hook Up Lip Gloss or anything else really.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MonFleur

Hmm...I bought several (most) shades, while they were on clearance, so I wasn't really out much money.

My biggest complaint with these is the plasticy-metallic smell you get as soon as you open the container, and it stays with you when you apply. I hated that smell, and that's the main reason I refuse to put any on my lips again.

These are formulated to be fairly sticky...which means the product stays on your lips pretty well, but my hair sticks, too.

The packaging and the price are pretty much what I expected from WnW. Several shades looked pretty in the container, but when I applied them, they looked too metallic to me to any flattering. I am pretty fair-skinned, and my lips have some natural coloring, but not much. These were so metallic that there wasn't much "sheer" going on; rather, they blocked the natural color I had, so I looked washed out. The other ones, that look brightly colored but translucent in the container are soft, soft very sheer shades that I would probably have held onto if it weren't for that horrid SMELL.

Not recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sofias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like the texture of this lip gloss they have different shades to choose from i personally like the pink one.. they don't leave your lips sticky like other lip glosses.. its perfect in its own little way!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by VallyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought one of these in a pink color, and it actually wasnt too bad. I wouldnt use it directly on my lips because it makes them look unappealing, but if you use it over a balm or smooth lipstick, it doesnt look bad :)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by kylakins5

This stuff was disgusting! It made my lips look chapped and barely any gloss was on the applicator when it came out. I had to re-dip and re-dip to just cover my lips in the stuff. Worst lipgloss I've ever used.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ellohpeoples

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is horrible! It makes my lips look like they were glued onto my face! Do yourself a favor and don't buy this lip gloss! It's reallyreallyreally bad.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

i got this in candy apple a while back for $0.99 (on sale). it looks like a bright juicy red in the tube, but on the lips it's a dulled reddish tint. the formula seemed a bit dry coming out of the tube, and i really had to redip and pack it on to get my entire lip (and mind you, i don't have plump / big lips). it gave no glossy look... and it felt like dried lipstick on my lips. the worst and most unbearable part of this is the smell --- it smelled like some plastic floral scent. DISGUSTING! i kept this on my lips for all of 5 minutes (i thought the scent would fade, it didn't) before wiping it off. worthless piece of crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by KSAkemi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yikes, these were horrible! I bought 2 on sale and really regret it. The colors looked nice in the tube, and for about 2 seconds after I applied it to my lips. The consistency is sticky and gross and does not apply any real shine to my lips. After 2 seconds the product magically disappears into thin air and I am left with dry peeling lips. Big mistake.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is so drying! It made my lips feel gross. If you're looking for a nice product, do not try Wet n' Wild.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't hate this gloss, but I don't love it, either. I have it in "Cotton Candy," a clear, strawberry color that smells like vanilla. The texture is nice, and this comes with a sponge-tip applicator, which is what I prefer. However, this just disappears into my lips so fast... you really have to constantly reapply to keep a shine. I guess that's what comes with the non-sticky consistency, but for that reason I won't re-purchase, even for the cheapy price.