Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

4.3

Love this! There is not another scent like it. It's unique and extremely sexy yet very wearable during the day. It is definitely a strong spicy kind of smell, but not overpowering or offensive. I am thinking of trying EDP and hoping that might last longer but heard the EDP doesn't smell quite the same. I got the 1oz size bottle from Sephora which is a great size to travel with. Love the black packaging as well! Also love the fact it is not over hyped such as the D &G light blue which everyone has, hope it stays that way.

on 8/30/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I can't believe I fell for the hype. From first sniff I wasn't impressed, but like any perfume, I decided to give it time. Four hours later, I still do not like this at all. It's not a terrible smell, but it's sort of one-dimensional, just musk that's almost masculine. I learned after some quick research on fragantica.com that SJP Lovely is considered a cheaper alternative to this. I had SJP Lovely and didn't like it all that well so I gave it away. Go figure. I would recommend smelling this and trying it on first before buying. Anyhow, I'm either going to swap this or give it away.

When I first spray this on me I don't like the smell, it's harsh, but after it dries it's the most amazing smelling perfume ever! It's a woody, musky fragrance that isn't too girly smelling but very sophisticated, mysterious, and sexy. I can see older women liking this more so than younger women, but I'm young and I love it. My only problem is that I can't get this perfume to stay! No matter what I do, 6-7 sprays lasts only a couple hours. I wish they made an EDP of this. The pink bottle (EDP) is totally different in my opinion, too flowery for me. Anyway, I will repurchase if I can figure out how to make it stay longer!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This smells great, but does not last as long as the EDP.

on 10/25/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is my favourite perfume of all time! I have 3 or 4 that I alternate between but this is definitely the nicest. Just for reference my others that I'm using at the moment are Chloe & Agent Provocateur so these are ovbiously the kind of scents I go for, I guess you would call them floral & musky?

Anyway, this bottle has lasted me ages, I haven't tried the pink one which I'm guessing is a stronger scent but this one is really lovely and the chunky bottle is really nice to use, love!

on 10/9/2010 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was doing my best to like this perfume. The mistake I did was buying it after I sniffed over 20+ different perfumes. Sure my nose couldn't tell a thing :( What a waste of money. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it smells great on others and hence the good reviews. It's all about body chemistry and this doesn't work well AT ALL on me. Oh yuck!

on 9/4/2010 10:03:00 AM

LOVE IT!!! I just wish the scent lasted longer. I like this so much better than the EDP. I received a giant bottle of the EPD and I have no idea what to do with it. To me it smells like latex compared to the EDT one, but when I wear both I still receive compliments and apparently I am the only one who notices the difference between the scents. Get the EDT over the EDP.

on 7/14/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Of all my perfumes, Narciso Rodriguez EDT is my favorite for fall and winter!

Sexy, mysterious, amazing, absolutely wonderful!

Try it!

on 6/13/2010 12:08:00 PM

I like this, another great evening/going out frag. Sexy and sophisticated, but subtle at the same time. Not an "in your face" sexy, but more a "come closer" sexy. It can be pretty strong, sometimes I dab it on. I get a bit of rose accord in the dry down. A great, different scent.

on 5/12/2010 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I do like this, but I can't believe this is the EDT, the EDP must be absolutely overpowering. This is a warm, spicy, slightly sweet scent. Very much a "skin" fragrance, which I generally like. I only use this for evening wear, and I just spray a little on my fingers and dab it on my neck, wrists etc. If I actually sprayed this on myself I have a feeling I would absolutely reek of it. Staying power is excellent. I've had a 100 ml bottle for a couple of years now, and it's almost full because I use such tiny amounts of it. It'll go bad long before I'm able to finish it. As it is, I don't think I'll repurchase. Maybe if they come out with a "sheer" version, something a little less concentrated.

Popular Fragrances