August 22, 2014 | 2031 users online

Fragrances - Narciso Rodriguez - eau de toilette

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by kelly1600

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this, another great evening/going out frag. Sexy and sophisticated, but subtle at the same time. Not an "in your face" sexy, but more a "come closer" sexy. It can be pretty strong, sometimes I dab it on. I get a bit of rose accord in the dry down. A great, different scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2010 6:27:00 AM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I do like this, but I can't believe this is the EDT, the EDP must be absolutely overpowering. This is a warm, spicy, slightly sweet scent. Very much a "skin" fragrance, which I generally like. I only use this for evening wear, and I just spray a little on my fingers and dab it on my neck, wrists etc. If I actually sprayed this on myself I have a feeling I would absolutely reek of it. Staying power is excellent. I've had a 100 ml bottle for a couple of years now, and it's almost full because I use such tiny amounts of it. It'll go bad long before I'm able to finish it. As it is, I don't think I'll repurchase. Maybe if they come out with a "sheer" version, something a little less concentrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by JadeNguyen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is also my favorite! Though I can only wear it at night since it is hot all year round here. It must be very nice wearing it in a colder climate. The scent is rosy, spicy and classy too. Love it!

It is true that for a EDT, it smells like EDP. Must be very strong for EDP version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has to be the sexiest fragrance, ever. I only wear it when Im going out. Im not good at describing fragrances, but this one is a winner. Elegant black bottle. For an EDT its as potent as a EDP.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Cintia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will never be without this scent for fall/winter/early spring. It is sexy but in a very refined way. I'm not sure what makes it so special, but I've never had so many complements on a fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by mlambourne

Love this scent- heavy at first but fades to a pleasant musky, sexy, flirty, fruity, yummy smell. I received this as a present and I reserve it for special occasions and I get compliments every time! Deeelish.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lotusgrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This really is absolute heaven, so beautiful. I got 3 compliments the first day I wore this. My only complaint is it doesnt last long on me at all and while Im normally a "one-spray" kind of girl, I had to do 3 sprays of this to really smell it. The good thing about that is that its not such a sillage monster so as to give other people headaches. Overall its amazing and yes Ill wear it as long as NR makes it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by PixelDustDreams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a new Autumn/Winter fragrance. I like classy, sexy, sophisticated, romantic scents with a "touch" of "naughty" in them, and it's definitely for the colder months. And this one is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! But you have to try it on your skin! On the card it smelled pretty, but on the skin, it's amazing! And layered with their beautiful lotion... to die for! I got the gift set with the lotion, toilette, and hair spray... divine! This scent is unique, warm, musky, slightly sweet. Feminine but not too flowery, Sexy, sensuous, graceful and mysterious. Definitely not "trendy". It's classic and beautiful and I LOVE IT! Make sure you get the Black Bottle... the Toilette! The Parfum and the Toilette are totally different. I'm in heaven! :) Oh yea, btw... it reminds me of Victoria's Secret "Basic Instinct" - which I use to LOVE LOVE LOVE before they discontinued it, ugh! They're very similar to me. So I'm really happy, as I've been trying to find something that reminded me of that beloved scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by shikin_03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After trying out both EDP & EDT, i thought the EDP was the better scent but bought the EDT by mistake. Tried it on anyway as I was too lazy to go down for an exchange and have grown to love it. This scent works for me and its become my daily perfume. Tried the EDP again and didn't like it as much as I did the first time. Will repurchase when the bottle's finished!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

this is one of those rare scents where the Toilette version is different and actually better than the Parfum version. i love this scent so much. it's long lasting and just a beautiful scent.