NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 6/6/2012 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this. I am a fan of multiples. They last for years and years and are great travel companions. South Beach and Orgasm are my favorite and they really compliment each other. I love how simple orgasm is, like others have said you can just throw this on and run out the door. I don't have an issue with glitter transfer at all. It is the most natural flattering color I probably own that contains shimmer. I am a fan of the powder version but find that this is much more natural. I have never tried this on my lips or eyes and really don't plan too. I use South Beach on my eyes( which is really pretty on green/hazel eyes) and just stick to regular lip gloss. I would purchase again but this will last for a long time. You can also find the mini versions on ebay for about 15.00 if you don't want to fork out the 40.00. I just recently bought a mini orgasm to throw in my purse and it is 100% authentic Nars.

on 5/19/2012 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Although I am a bit of a blush freak, I refrained from buying orgasm because I refused to believe the hype. Despite the mediocre reviews, I broke down and purchased this product after having several instances of blush over-application issues. I thought a creme version like this might be more sheer. I also noticed that powder blushes were starting to age my skin a bit. Anyway I finally broke down and bought this during the Sephora FF sale and I am so glad I did. It goes on very sheer - I don't even have to think about the application process. I never overapply anymore. And it always looks great! It truly does give that glow from within look, rather than a blush on the cheek look. For that reason I am very thrilled with this product as it gave me exactly the effect that I was looking for, and will probably never use any of my other blushes again! All I do is put one swipe on each cheek and lightly blend and I am done! My only negative comment is that, as a "multiple" product, it should be great on the eyes and lips as well. I do not find it to work well in that regard. It is too frosty for the lips and it looks great on the eyes, but literally does not last there for more than 5 minutes, even with a primer. However, I think it is such a fantastic, effortless, natural-looking blush that I did not reduce the rating for it's failure as a "multiple." Although I would probably instead market it as a cream blush if I were them.

on 5/16/2012 11:54:00 AM

rediscovered this the other day. The regular powder version of orgasm was too redish for my pale skin and people always asked me if i was sick lol. This is more subtle and works perfectly for me. Infact I am obsessed with it. I am an esthetician so I love that this enhances my skin tone and makes me look "lit from within". Creme blush's have always appealed to me but this is the only one I've tried that has that translucency that allows your skin tone to show through, I could put this on and feel complete. It has really simplified my routine. Now I just bb cream. multiple. mascara. and go. LOVE.

on 5/14/2012 1:27:00 PM

I fell in love with this blush while visiting a girlfriend in Texas. I bought the exact same stick when I came back home and I feel like the only reason it looked good in Texas was because I forgot my foundation. So I was using the stick as a blush on my bare skin. I use bare mineral foundation so I wouldn't have thought that it would have made such a difference, but it just wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I have tried it for an eyeshadow but it really left my eyes looking caked up, and my lids felt very heavy.

The Multiple is a multi-purpose cream based stick for the eyes, cheeks, lips and body. The creamy formula blends easily and is perfect for achieving a dewy look, which is great for dry skinned girls like me. In all honesty, it’s the ideal product for obtaining a perfectly beachy, “fresh from the sun,” glow.
The peachy pink hue looks great on almost every skin tone as the peach base compliments a wide spectrum of colors.
Added bonus? There is so much you can do with The Multiple ! You can build up the color by applying it over the powder version of the NARS blush in Orgasm, which leaves your cheeks looking gorgeous. Or, try gliding it over your cheeks and temples for a sheer and luminous shimmer.
I apply the product directly to my cheeks and then blend it out with my MAC 129 blush brush. It’s a really great option for every day blush.
While The Multiple is a bit expensive, it honestly lasts forever so I definitely think it’s worth the splurge—especially if you plan on incorporating it into your every day routine.
All in all, I cannot live without my Multiple . I use is almost everyday and can always count on it to leave me fresh faced and glowing. For this reason, the NARS Multiple in Orgasm is definitely one of my favorites .

on 5/8/2012 5:38:00 PM

I think the versatility of this product is great. I love the color, and it looks great on my skin when first applied. This is good for highlighting areas of the face. Unfortunately I was cursed with an oily face and nothing lasts on it. I'm constantly on the search for the perfect primer/foundation combo to prolong my makeup wear. I may be able to use this product again when I find that HG primer, but for now, this will be at the bottom of my makeup box.

on 5/8/2012 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This version of the Orgasm is by far the best. It looks the best on anyones skin. The size of the product makes it really easy to apply just stamp it once or twice lightly on your cheeks, and anywhere else you regularly apply your blush, and blend with a blush brush. The stick formula gives the shade this dewy glow that the powder shade doesn't have. It makes the color look that much better on the skin. Looks really youthful and pretty.

I had high hopes for this. I normally use the Orgasm blush and when I had ran out I went to Space NK to buy a new one and was recommended the multiple stick instead. As a blush it isn't that great, I've tried applying it with my fingers and direct from the stick and I still don't get the same affect as I do with the powder blush. Its great as a highlighter though as it gives a lovely glow if used sparingly and I use it on my eyes in the daytime for just a hint of colour. I also use on my lips as well however it feels quite drying so I have to put a gloss on top - I have since bought the Orgasm lip gloss which is AMAZING! Over all I probably won't purchase this again to use as a blush, I will stick to the powder blush instead.

on 3/25/2012 5:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Dry and sparkly,DRY and SPARKLY! So dry I cannot imagine wanting to put it near my lips and much too sparkly for my cheeks! A dash too much and I would start to look like Edward from Twilight lol

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This is my HG blush. I absolutely adore it! It gives such a natural glow to my skin. I love to layer Lancome's Cedar Rose on top of it, which makes it last longer and tones down the pink tones that can sometimes bring out the red tones in my skin. I actually don't think it's too expensive considering how long it lasts. I have a feeling that the 30% I have left will last me at least until the Fall, but when it runs out I will definitely repurchase.

Popular Blush Products