July 31, 2014 | 1257 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Fashionista97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Multiple is a multi-purpose cream based stick for the eyes, cheeks, lips and body. The creamy formula blends easily and is perfect for achieving a dewy look, which is great for dry skinned girls like me. In all honesty, it’s the ideal product for obtaining a perfectly beachy, “fresh from the sun,” glow.
The peachy pink hue looks great on almost every skin tone as the peach base compliments a wide spectrum of colors.
Added bonus? There is so much you can do with The Multiple ! You can build up the color by applying it over the powder version of the NARS blush in Orgasm, which leaves your cheeks looking gorgeous. Or, try gliding it over your cheeks and temples for a sheer and luminous shimmer.
I apply the product directly to my cheeks and then blend it out with my MAC 129 blush brush. It’s a really great option for every day blush.
While The Multiple is a bit expensive, it honestly lasts forever so I definitely think it’s worth the splurge—especially if you plan on incorporating it into your every day routine.
All in all, I cannot live without my Multiple . I use is almost everyday and can always count on it to leave me fresh faced and glowing. For this reason, the NARS Multiple in Orgasm is definitely one of my favorites .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by staci13

I think the versatility of this product is great. I love the color, and it looks great on my skin when first applied. This is good for highlighting areas of the face. Unfortunately I was cursed with an oily face and nothing lasts on it. I'm constantly on the search for the perfect primer/foundation combo to prolong my makeup wear. I may be able to use this product again when I find that HG primer, but for now, this will be at the bottom of my makeup box.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by ECPVMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This version of the Orgasm is by far the best. It looks the best on anyones skin. The size of the product makes it really easy to apply just stamp it once or twice lightly on your cheeks, and anywhere else you regularly apply your blush, and blend with a blush brush. The stick formula gives the shade this dewy glow that the powder shade doesn't have. It makes the color look that much better on the skin. Looks really youthful and pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Misskatemurphy

I had high hopes for this. I normally use the Orgasm blush and when I had ran out I went to Space NK to buy a new one and was recommended the multiple stick instead. As a blush it isn't that great, I've tried applying it with my fingers and direct from the stick and I still don't get the same affect as I do with the powder blush. Its great as a highlighter though as it gives a lovely glow if used sparingly and I use it on my eyes in the daytime for just a hint of colour. I also use on my lips as well however it feels quite drying so I have to put a gloss on top - I have since bought the Orgasm lip gloss which is AMAZING! Over all I probably won't purchase this again to use as a blush, I will stick to the powder blush instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Ricksgirl32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dry and sparkly,DRY and SPARKLY! So dry I cannot imagine wanting to put it near my lips and much too sparkly for my cheeks! A dash too much and I would start to look like Edward from Twilight lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG blush. I absolutely adore it! It gives such a natural glow to my skin. I love to layer Lancome's Cedar Rose on top of it, which makes it last longer and tones down the pink tones that can sometimes bring out the red tones in my skin. I actually don't think it's too expensive considering how long it lasts. I have a feeling that the 30% I have left will last me at least until the Fall, but when it runs out I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by cerieb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stick make-up purports to be a multi-use product: bronzer, blusher, highlighter, lip balm, and eyeshadow in one. I bought it because I love the idea of buying one product as opposed to several, and because I love the colour.

Orgasm is a light coral with the tiniest light golden (more like champagne) coloured shimmers. The colour can be built up as with a stick foundation, but I find that if you apply too much it looks a bit blotchy and odd. Less is more with this (which is something else I like in a product) and I've also found blending it with my fingers to be more successful than using a brush, which seems to take it off more than spread it out. It doesn't have as much staying power as its classic powder blush counterpart, but it stays much better in general when set with a translucent powder. If you set it and you don't touch your face too much it won't go anywhere at all.

I most often wear this on my cheekbones more for a little subtle flush of colour than as a blush, really. Sometimes I pop a little on my lips. I love how easy it is to apply and how little you need: I draw it on roughly where I want it and smudge it out with my fingers. It's a good addition to the handbag for touch-ups too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by beckelm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't find a place to write a review for the Orgasm shade of this so this review is a little unfair. I think the concept of it is great, the packaging was easy and the 'orgasm' color is really beautiful. unfortunately in stick form it's not very lasting and you get more of the shimmer than the color. it would probably work well as an on the go kind of highlighter but i found i was having to apply blush underneath it to make it last at all. and throughout the day the shimmer would spread around my face more than i would like.
as a lip product it really didn't work for me either. it was too dry and not very noticeable. i ended up returning it and getting the powder blush and lip gloss since i love the color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by bos101

The colour is very pretty, but it just does nothing for me really. I am fair/medium skin tone, and on my cheeks you can barely see it. I'm unsure if i'd need a good few swipes for it to show up, but i don't like my make up to look heavy/too shimmery. It's quite nice on my eyes, but not nice enough to purchase again. It's very expensive for what it is, as is all of NARS products. Although they are well made, come on, it's make up, it costs them nowhere near that to produce!!! Luckily I got it for £18 at cheapsmells (online) check them out they occasionally get NARS and MAC products at about 1/3 price with free delivery to UK. I'm sure this would look love on some skin tones, just not mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by berlin101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh. I'm glad I only bought the travel size. This is not a bad product, but maybe my expectations were too high. It seems a bit drying on my skin and the colour payoff isn't as great as I expected...it is not very pigmented.
When used as a highlighter it tends to streak. No really worth the money.