NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 7/16/2012 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This blush gives a lovely glow. I wanted to pass on a tip from Goss Makeup Artist. He suggests using this multiple - all over your face - before foundation. Warning - go lightly. Very lightly. And experiment first. You might want to restrict the look for evening - very pretty for an evening out. But a light layering under foundation also plays up your natural summer color - and I've used during the day with tinted moisturizer on top.

This is a great all-in-one product. Although I still can't get it out of my head that NARS is ridiculously expensive, I did purchase this product three years ago and still have TONS of it left. I really don't think I will ever run out of it. The packaging is great, with a swirl of your blush brush, a swoop over your eyelids or a swipe over your lips, this product really does it all. Perfect for that after-the-beach look or to freshen up after a long day, NARS orgasm will have you saying 'Oh-la-la'!

on 6/13/2012 8:13:00 AM

I wanted to love this product mainly due to lusted after it for so long. I'm sad to say it didn't live up to the hype for me.
The colour is beautiful but the product when applied to the skin is greasy and once blended it seems to loose pigment and vanish on the skin leaving a cheap looking shimmer that sinks into pours and highlights them.
If the cream blush/multiple had a stronger pigment i wouldn't be leaving such a low rating. For the price it costs i expect a lot more. I've used cheaper cream blushes that are better than this.
I love the colours in the other NARS multiples, but due to the experience i have with the orgasm shade i'm put off trying any more.

on 6/9/2012 10:22:00 AM

I never would've considered buying this but so glad I did (and will certainly buy again). I went a little Multiple-mad when the product first came out years ago, have used my 4-5 since - they reallly last - but have no particular affection for the product. I also have the Orgasm powder blush which is also good enough but doesn't move the earth for me. Actually prefer MAC Dainty for the same result.

I was wandering Sephora with a friend who was looking for new blush, tried it and fell in love with it instantly. She urged me to try it too. And it was a pretty magical moment. On us at least, the Multiple version lends a warm, glow from within look. Blend the edges with a wedge sponge. If you want it a little more defined, pop some Orgasm or Dainty powder on top. But it's terrific solo and can work with pinks, corals, oranges; it's nuanced enough to work as a subtle blush with bold lips that's the big look for this season.

on 6/6/2012 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this. I am a fan of multiples. They last for years and years and are great travel companions. South Beach and Orgasm are my favorite and they really compliment each other. I love how simple orgasm is, like others have said you can just throw this on and run out the door. I don't have an issue with glitter transfer at all. It is the most natural flattering color I probably own that contains shimmer. I am a fan of the powder version but find that this is much more natural. I have never tried this on my lips or eyes and really don't plan too. I use South Beach on my eyes( which is really pretty on green/hazel eyes) and just stick to regular lip gloss. I would purchase again but this will last for a long time. You can also find the mini versions on ebay for about 15.00 if you don't want to fork out the 40.00. I just recently bought a mini orgasm to throw in my purse and it is 100% authentic Nars.

on 5/19/2012 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Although I am a bit of a blush freak, I refrained from buying orgasm because I refused to believe the hype. Despite the mediocre reviews, I broke down and purchased this product after having several instances of blush over-application issues. I thought a creme version like this might be more sheer. I also noticed that powder blushes were starting to age my skin a bit. Anyway I finally broke down and bought this during the Sephora FF sale and I am so glad I did. It goes on very sheer - I don't even have to think about the application process. I never overapply anymore. And it always looks great! It truly does give that glow from within look, rather than a blush on the cheek look. For that reason I am very thrilled with this product as it gave me exactly the effect that I was looking for, and will probably never use any of my other blushes again! All I do is put one swipe on each cheek and lightly blend and I am done! My only negative comment is that, as a "multiple" product, it should be great on the eyes and lips as well. I do not find it to work well in that regard. It is too frosty for the lips and it looks great on the eyes, but literally does not last there for more than 5 minutes, even with a primer. However, I think it is such a fantastic, effortless, natural-looking blush that I did not reduce the rating for it's failure as a "multiple." Although I would probably instead market it as a cream blush if I were them.

on 5/16/2012 11:54:00 AM

rediscovered this the other day. The regular powder version of orgasm was too redish for my pale skin and people always asked me if i was sick lol. This is more subtle and works perfectly for me. Infact I am obsessed with it. I am an esthetician so I love that this enhances my skin tone and makes me look "lit from within". Creme blush's have always appealed to me but this is the only one I've tried that has that translucency that allows your skin tone to show through, I could put this on and feel complete. It has really simplified my routine. Now I just bb cream. multiple. mascara. and go. LOVE.

on 5/14/2012 1:27:00 PM

I fell in love with this blush while visiting a girlfriend in Texas. I bought the exact same stick when I came back home and I feel like the only reason it looked good in Texas was because I forgot my foundation. So I was using the stick as a blush on my bare skin. I use bare mineral foundation so I wouldn't have thought that it would have made such a difference, but it just wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I have tried it for an eyeshadow but it really left my eyes looking caked up, and my lids felt very heavy.

The Multiple is a multi-purpose cream based stick for the eyes, cheeks, lips and body. The creamy formula blends easily and is perfect for achieving a dewy look, which is great for dry skinned girls like me. In all honesty, it’s the ideal product for obtaining a perfectly beachy, “fresh from the sun,” glow.
The peachy pink hue looks great on almost every skin tone as the peach base compliments a wide spectrum of colors.
Added bonus? There is so much you can do with The Multiple ! You can build up the color by applying it over the powder version of the NARS blush in Orgasm, which leaves your cheeks looking gorgeous. Or, try gliding it over your cheeks and temples for a sheer and luminous shimmer.
I apply the product directly to my cheeks and then blend it out with my MAC 129 blush brush. It’s a really great option for every day blush.
While The Multiple is a bit expensive, it honestly lasts forever so I definitely think it’s worth the splurge—especially if you plan on incorporating it into your every day routine.
All in all, I cannot live without my Multiple . I use is almost everyday and can always count on it to leave me fresh faced and glowing. For this reason, the NARS Multiple in Orgasm is definitely one of my favorites .

on 5/8/2012 5:38:00 PM

I think the versatility of this product is great. I love the color, and it looks great on my skin when first applied. This is good for highlighting areas of the face. Unfortunately I was cursed with an oily face and nothing lasts on it. I'm constantly on the search for the perfect primer/foundation combo to prolong my makeup wear. I may be able to use this product again when I find that HG primer, but for now, this will be at the bottom of my makeup box.

Top Rated NARS Products