April 17, 2014 | 1783 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Misskatemurphy

I had high hopes for this. I normally use the Orgasm blush and when I had ran out I went to Space NK to buy a new one and was recommended the multiple stick instead. As a blush it isn't that great, I've tried applying it with my fingers and direct from the stick and I still don't get the same affect as I do with the powder blush. Its great as a highlighter though as it gives a lovely glow if used sparingly and I use it on my eyes in the daytime for just a hint of colour. I also use on my lips as well however it feels quite drying so I have to put a gloss on top - I have since bought the Orgasm lip gloss which is AMAZING! Over all I probably won't purchase this again to use as a blush, I will stick to the powder blush instead.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Ricksgirl32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dry and sparkly,DRY and SPARKLY! So dry I cannot imagine wanting to put it near my lips and much too sparkly for my cheeks! A dash too much and I would start to look like Edward from Twilight lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Lotionaddict69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG blush. I absolutely adore it! It gives such a natural glow to my skin. I love to layer Lancome's Cedar Rose on top of it, which makes it last longer and tones down the pink tones that can sometimes bring out the red tones in my skin. I actually don't think it's too expensive considering how long it lasts. I have a feeling that the 30% I have left will last me at least until the Fall, but when it runs out I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by cerieb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stick make-up purports to be a multi-use product: bronzer, blusher, highlighter, lip balm, and eyeshadow in one. I bought it because I love the idea of buying one product as opposed to several, and because I love the colour.

Orgasm is a light coral with the tiniest light golden (more like champagne) coloured shimmers. The colour can be built up as with a stick foundation, but I find that if you apply too much it looks a bit blotchy and odd. Less is more with this (which is something else I like in a product) and I've also found blending it with my fingers to be more successful than using a brush, which seems to take it off more than spread it out. It doesn't have as much staying power as its classic powder blush counterpart, but it stays much better in general when set with a translucent powder. If you set it and you don't touch your face too much it won't go anywhere at all.

I most often wear this on my cheekbones more for a little subtle flush of colour than as a blush, really. Sometimes I pop a little on my lips. I love how easy it is to apply and how little you need: I draw it on roughly where I want it and smudge it out with my fingers. It's a good addition to the handbag for touch-ups too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by beckelm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't find a place to write a review for the Orgasm shade of this so this review is a little unfair. I think the concept of it is great, the packaging was easy and the 'orgasm' color is really beautiful. unfortunately in stick form it's not very lasting and you get more of the shimmer than the color. it would probably work well as an on the go kind of highlighter but i found i was having to apply blush underneath it to make it last at all. and throughout the day the shimmer would spread around my face more than i would like.
as a lip product it really didn't work for me either. it was too dry and not very noticeable. i ended up returning it and getting the powder blush and lip gloss since i love the color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by bos101

The colour is very pretty, but it just does nothing for me really. I am fair/medium skin tone, and on my cheeks you can barely see it. I'm unsure if i'd need a good few swipes for it to show up, but i don't like my make up to look heavy/too shimmery. It's quite nice on my eyes, but not nice enough to purchase again. It's very expensive for what it is, as is all of NARS products. Although they are well made, come on, it's make up, it costs them nowhere near that to produce!!! Luckily I got it for 18 at cheapsmells (online) check them out they occasionally get NARS and MAC products at about 1/3 price with free delivery to UK. I'm sure this would look love on some skin tones, just not mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by berlin101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh. I'm glad I only bought the travel size. This is not a bad product, but maybe my expectations were too high. It seems a bit drying on my skin and the colour payoff isn't as great as I expected...it is not very pigmented.
When used as a highlighter it tends to streak. No really worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awesome product! I loved the NARS regular orgasm powder blush, but this comes in a stick form, and it makes a difference on me. It is the same great peachy pink color, but this does wonders for my cheekbones. I like the creamy texture, and it gives me the perfect glow that my beige, yet slightly sallow skin needs. It is pricier than the powder blush, but it is well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Jalex

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am 50 with medium-toned skin and this product is my go to for both blush and lips.

I use self-tanner on my face and this added just a bit of glow and color to my cheeks- perfect! I usually use foundation, but can skip it with this if it's just a trip to the store.

Like most of us, regular lipstick NEVER lasts long enough. But, this lasts hours and hours. I have said to friends that I wish all lipsticks had this consistency. Yes, it's a bit less creamy but it doesn't accentuate lip lines or anything. It sits on the surface like a good girl!

You could use this as a lipstick base if you wanted and layer gloss or other colors on top.

N.B. Package is very hard to open.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Colour: pink/peach with high golden shimmer. This works best as a blush, because it blends so well on the cheeks and looks very natural. You can dab it on or lightly stroke the product on your cheeks and blend from there. In terms of eyeshadow or lip use: too much work and/or the consistency isn't right for either.

I didn't like how the high gold shimmer accentuated my pores. It was actually shocking, and I wiped the product off of my cheeks immediately. I think those who don't have noticeable pores, this blush would be gorgeous on you. But it was a huge no-no for me.

For eyes, the product didn't look right and turned into a grease zone (creased within a half hour). This is definitely not Nars eyeshadow quality, so I didnt use it for my eyes after trying to make it work.
For lips, it felt pasty/chalky and it ended up drying my lips. Imagine putting cream eyeshadow on your lips; doesn't quite work.

Overall, it's way too expensive to spend the $46 for just a blush. The packaging is very classy and slick, but I ended up returning it to Sephora. Booo!