September 18, 2014 | 1794 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by iheartburgers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this! It's one of my favorite lotions. It moisturizes and makes your skin nice and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by iceboi

AMAZING!! Love love this product for my dry skin needs!! This needs more reviews. The St. Ives Oatmeal Lotion is what i will always use when moisturizing my body. Ive used countless of other lotions and natural lotions they work ok but the price is just too much and you get a small size. Only St. Ives comes in a huge 18oz size and i use this alot it takes 3 months for me to finish one. I absolutely love it i always run to this. For Canadians I usually wait for Shoppers Drug Mart to have a sale on this and the sale comes up every month and it costs $2.99 CDN. Every time it hits this price i stock up as im afraid itll discontinue. Its a great lotion and for $3 i definetly use this again. The scent is very nice and goes away after but it is very moistrizing and it absorbs right into my skin. This is my Holy Grail product and will definetly be stocking up!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by nivealover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was over at my friends house and she had a massive container of this stuff that she never uses. So she told me to go nuts on it, and I did. It imstantly absobrbed and made my skin silky soft. I will be going out to buy my own very soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am currently on my THIRD bottle of this stuff in less than two months. During the winter, my skin is a mess (super dry, tight, and itchy). Other lotions that I have tried (Vaseline and Aveeno) are either not moisturizing enough or feels too sticky afterwards. This is the only lotion my skin is able to tolerate. It absorbs quickly, has a very light/pleasant scent, and is extremely moisturizing. It is also very affordable. The only lotion I will use during the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

St.Ives Lotions are generally pretty reliable. Cheap, lightly scented, efficient in moisturizing and non-irritating to the skin, sold in most drug stores, and there is tons of product in the big bottle with the pump. I've had a bottle that has lasted me years (I stopped using it, but never had the heart to throw it away).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

This is the only lotion I've completely used up and would repurchase. I usually break out when I apply lotion regularly because I tend to unconciously touch my face a lot, but this has never done so. It makes my skin incredibly soft, even my bf noticed with my elbows and feet. The smell isnanything amazing but its pleasant. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by heyitschloe98

IT'S A MIRACLE! Hands down, the best lotion I have EVER used. it absorbes in about a minute, which is great because with other lotions, you have to wait a while for it to soak in. it smells like heaven, but not overpoweringly. it's also pretty cheap! I have a countless number of full lotion bottles from brands like PINK and Bath and Body Works that I have abandoned for this stuff! It's pretty pure and natural too, no yucky chemicals. Even the other more natural brands like Aveno can't compare to this! And by the way, all St. Ives products are outstanding, especially their facial scrubs:) Woohooo!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by captaincdiddy

LOVE this stuff! This is the only lotion that I am willing to use daily because it absorbs quickly and has a light scent. I used to never use lotion because I hated how most lotions leave your skin feeling greasy for at least 30 minutes. This lotion absorbs so fast. After 1 bottle of this, I tried St Ive's vitamin E lotion out of curiosity and it did not compare to this stuff. To top it off, this lotion keeps my skin very soft and healthy looking. I hope that St Ives never changes this lotions formula because it is perfect the way it is..the smell, the texture....everything!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Lizzylu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this 5 stars because it's perfect. Very hydrating, feels silky smooth when applying, smells amazing and is cheap! Doesn't get better than that. I use this every day in the winter and it keeps my skin from getting dry.
Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by CherokeeRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ADORE this product. It the only lotion I have ever used that is not greasy or film-y at all. I use this everyday. Plus, it smells amazing! Makes skin very soft and stays moisturized throughout the day! Almost out and have to get another bottle! Recommended 100%