April 19, 2014 | 1902 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Creamliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2007 3:39:00 PM More reviews by yobi85

[ Please click "continued >>" at the bottom of page to view pictures ]

- Here is my review for MUFE Aqua Creamliner 5 Matt Purple / Deep Plum, Clinique Black Honey, and Clinique Egyptian gel eyeliners:

* I put my MUFE e/l on top of Sephora Fall 2007 catalogue so you can see the actual size. They're almost identical in size but the actual product is slightly smaller than featured.

* MUFE purple vs. black

* This is really a nice or true purple. I had problems with BB Violet and MAC Macroviolet bc they were more of a blackened purple than true purple.

* I smudged the end so you can see the undertone. It is definately red based:

* I found a picture from the catalogue and put eyeliner on top of the model's right eye to see how it looks on hazel/green eyes (yes, I am stupid & bored, lol). I left the L side alone so you can see the comparison.

* Close up:

* Comparison of MAC New Weed & Grahpic Brown VS. Clinique Egyptian & Black Honey:

* Swatch:

- MUFE 5 deep plum: definately matt with no shimmer/metallic sheen. Very pigmented but a bit dry. Its consistency reminds me of L'oreal HIP eyeliners.

- MAC New Weed: more soft in consistency. Soft warm olive / khaki with golden shimmers all over. Not dark enough to define my brown eyes.

- MAC Grahpic Brown: deep warm brown. Doesn't really contain shimmer. It looks more metallic / has warmer sheen to it than shimmer.

- Clinique Egyptian: deep cooler olive than New Weed / neutral. Unlike New Weed, it contains silver shimmer/ more like flecks. Very soft but pigmented. Dark enough to define my brown eyes. It looked more warm in the pot but once I smudged it and put right next to New Weed, I realized it's cooler olive and contains more silver flecks than gold flecks. I think the color itself is warm deep olive but contains silver flecks.

- Clinique Black Honey: softer brown than Graphic Brown. The color itself is warm brown but it also contains silver flecks like Egyptian (it must be Clinique's thing. MAC has a tendency to include golden shimmer than silver). I can detect a bit of mahogany hue as well.

* Clinique Egyptian on model (right eye):

* Clinique Black Honey on model (right eye):

- One last thing, this is a review that I did awhile ago (most people saw it) for HIP cream eyeliners. Just in case you missed it, here it is:
http://www.makeupalley.com/m~59344551 continued >>