Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

on 9/15/2009 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color ! It makes your lips look sexy and with pink-beige gloss on top it is the perfect color for day or night

on 7/10/2009 9:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I love this lipstick. I took off one lippie because it's a bit too dry for my liking. I will either pair it with Smith's Rosebud Salve, Nars Orgasm lipgloss or BB Shimmer lip gloss in Spun Gold. It all depends on my mood and the look I'm going for. All produce beautiful colors. I'm a very fair skinned redhead with blue eyes, and this color gives me a polished, put together look. Will definitely repurchase!

I love this lipstick. It is longlasting, it is a beautiful color, and it is just a true Bobbi Brown piece. My only complaint is that the color is a bit to creamy. I might try another color near to it, because I can look washed out if I only wear this on my lips. I always have to pair it with a lipgloss. Currently, I am pairing it with BB buff lipgloss, which is sticky, but a gorgeous mix of colors. I have been told several times how perfect my lips look with that combo.

on 5/14/2009 9:54:00 PM

I absolutely love this lipstick and color. It is a holy grail for me.
it's the only lipstick that i have ever loved the consistency and color both. it's my lips only better. i am fair, blonde, blue eyed with yellow undertones.
i highly recommend this!!!

on 5/7/2009 7:05:00 PM

I'm sad... I really wanted to like this based on the reviews here and the promising color in the tube but on my NC25 skin, it's like a muted Pepto Bismol pink. Eck. I was not impressed... off to find another color!

on 3/14/2009 6:50:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color and HATE, HATE, HATE the formula. It is so drying. I have to apply lip balm under. I do continue to buy because I haven't found another brand with the same color and the color just looks amazing one me.

on 11/4/2008 8:10:00 AM

I always come back to this lipstick, it suits me very well (fair to medium skin, blond hair, green eyes) and it's just a great every day colour. It is a bit drying, thats why I took off one lippie. I'm not very good in describing a colour, pls have a look at the picture...

on 8/24/2008 2:22:00 AM

This color did not flatter my fair skin and only brought out the redness.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

With my Bobbi Brown mascara I was lucky enough to get a miniature lipstick for free as a sample and I'm totally in love with this. The texture is very creamy, it's amazingly pigmented and the "Sandwashed Pink" tone in which I received it, is just my color! It's a lovely everyday shade which accentuates my natural lip color in an awesome way. It certainly is a nude shade, even though it didn't look like it when I first got it. But for me, being a Snow-white/Wintertype, this is just perfect.

The only downside this might have: it is not a lipstick which provides a lot of moisture. So if you're used to gloss or lip care products, the texture of this lippie might be irritating at first. However, imho this is made up by the fact that it lasts ages. Once applied in the morning, it will survive the first couple cups of coffee as well as breakfast without problems. I only had to fix my lip make-up once after lunch.

For me, this is definitely a must-have! And I will totally buy again, once my sample is done. Thanks to the Bobbi Brown marketing people for getting me hooked on this :D

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Perfect everyday pink,love the taste and lasting texture.

Popular Lipsticks