August 22, 2014 | 1763 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by BreannaNicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. It is longlasting, it is a beautiful color, and it is just a true Bobbi Brown piece. My only complaint is that the color is a bit to creamy. I might try another color near to it, because I can look washed out if I only wear this on my lips. I always have to pair it with a lipgloss. Currently, I am pairing it with BB buff lipgloss, which is sticky, but a gorgeous mix of colors. I have been told several times how perfect my lips look with that combo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by engelneen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lipstick and color. It is a holy grail for me.
it's the only lipstick that i have ever loved the consistency and color both. it's my lips only better. i am fair, blonde, blue eyed with yellow undertones.
i highly recommend this!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Zoey223

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm sad... I really wanted to like this based on the reviews here and the promising color in the tube but on my NC25 skin, it's like a muted Pepto Bismol pink. Eck. I was not impressed... off to find another color!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mcrouse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color and HATE, HATE, HATE the formula. It is so drying. I have to apply lip balm under. I do continue to buy because I haven't found another brand with the same color and the color just looks amazing one me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Novalie

I always come back to this lipstick, it suits me very well (fair to medium skin, blond hair, green eyes) and it's just a great every day colour. It is a bit drying, thats why I took off one lippie. I'm not very good in describing a colour, pls have a look at the picture...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by atomicjellie

This color did not flatter my fair skin and only brought out the redness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 7:57:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

With my Bobbi Brown mascara I was lucky enough to get a miniature lipstick for free as a sample and I'm totally in love with this. The texture is very creamy, it's amazingly pigmented and the "Sandwashed Pink" tone in which I received it, is just my color! It's a lovely everyday shade which accentuates my natural lip color in an awesome way. It certainly is a nude shade, even though it didn't look like it when I first got it. But for me, being a Snow-white/Wintertype, this is just perfect.

The only downside this might have: it is not a lipstick which provides a lot of moisture. So if you're used to gloss or lip care products, the texture of this lippie might be irritating at first. However, imho this is made up by the fact that it lasts ages. Once applied in the morning, it will survive the first couple cups of coffee as well as breakfast without problems. I only had to fix my lip make-up once after lunch.

For me, this is definitely a must-have! And I will totally buy again, once my sample is done. Thanks to the Bobbi Brown marketing people for getting me hooked on this :D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect everyday pink,love the taste and lasting texture.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Although I have used BB products in the past, this is my first lipstick of hers. I like the way it feels and the quality. I HATE the smell. It is awful, and I am usually not too picky about stuff like that, but this is just so bad I had to mention it. The color is iffy. I first put it on the other morning, and it looked so bright and garish on my lips I had to put gloss over it to tone it down. I applied it later in the day, and then it reminded me of Nars Dolce Vita. I wish it looked on my lips like it does in the tube...like a sandwash pink. But alas....in summary, I am pleased enough to want to try another color, but I will not purchase this particular one. Also, I feel I should mention that I received this in the 2007 Breast Cancer Awareness set.

||EDIT|| This is still kind of an odd color on my lips. I don't know if it turns because of the pigment I have in my lips, but I like it more than I used to. It's sort of a hot pink MLBB I can pull off. I have always wished I could wear NARS Roman Holiday, or some fabulous pink, and I feel like I can do it with this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2008 8:57:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

To give you an idea of how badly I disliked this color on my lips, I threw it away...I bought it in a duo at an EL outlet store...the color was so pale and blah, it did not show up much....and it was so drab that I would rather go bare lipped as it made me look corpse like...MAC NC 35, dark brown hair, light olive complexion. The other color, I threw away too...wish I could remember the name of it, it was slightly brighter but still too pale to show up, so not worth the effort.