December 18, 2014 | 887 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert wear eyeshadow- Nutmeg

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best liner/crease/brow color I've used. I wear Silken Taupe on my lids and use Nutmeg as liner or in the crease, depending on what I feel like doing. The color is very dense, especially for a drugstore brand, so a little goes a long way. There are a couple of Maybelline colors I use that are as good as if not better than department store brands I've tried in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by jillian980

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for something to fill in my brows. I almost purchased Maybelline's ultra brow brush on color, but then I noticed this eyeshadow. It's exactly the same color as the dark brown brow color, but a dollar or two cheaper. Works great, stick with this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2008 7:57:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not do drugstore eye shadows, mostly because I can't test them and they never look they same on as they do in the package. Every time I've taken a chance on something, it's always been horrible. But after running around and looking at every high-end (sampling available) eyeshadow, I gave this a try. I really like this. It is very neutral, not too red, not too blue, not too yellow/green. When I wear warmer colors with it, it warms up and when I wear cooler colors it cools down - it's one of those colors that picks up the tone of the other colors it's blended with. To me, it reminds me of the MAC Embark only lighter and perhaps slightly less plum - since MAC (or anyone else) doesn't have a color like Embark that is lighter (which is exactly what I wanted), this is a great find. It goes on smoothly, it last all day for me and I really am loving it. Although I hate the packaging because you can't really stack it, which is kind of a bummer. Update: I also tried the Creme de Cocoa and I'm liking it even better. This is a little dark and grey, where the CdC is a little lighter and a touch warmer. They are both nice, but the CdC has become my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by waddlesworth

I've been looking for something like this for a long time. This is a perfectly matte brown. no shimmer or pearl finish at all. I'm glad I found this.