Maybelline Expert wear eyeshadow- Nutmeg

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/15/2010 1:46:00 AM

this stuff will last you forever. totally worth your money. you can use it as a brow filler and liner also!

on 5/13/2010 9:12:00 AM

I don't have any MAC browns because its the perfect brown, it can be toned down, or played up. Nuetral & subtle or as dark as the product itself. Very surprised by this product. LOVE<3

on 1/29/2010 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is the perfect contouring shade for me. I found it at CVS with a 50% off sticker so I figured if it didn't work, I'd only paid 2 bucks for it. Well, let me tell you...it's the best matte, slightly reddish, dark brown I've found. And, as others have mentioned, it's impressively pigmented. I was so excited about this find, that I high-tailed it to another CVS to buy their last three...just in case it's being discontinued. Not bad @ $2 a pop. I Iove finding deals.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was expecting this to be not pigmented at all, so when I first used it I put wayy to much on! I was pleasantly surprised at the color payoff. It's a lovely matte brown color and very blendable. It's dirt cheap too! Will repurchase.

on 6/4/2009 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This eyeshadow is GREAT. It's a matte brown color and it's really pigmented , it lasts all day and applies really easily. There's nothing bad about it, really.

on 4/8/2009 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best liner/crease/brow color I've used. I wear Silken Taupe on my lids and use Nutmeg as liner or in the crease, depending on what I feel like doing. The color is very dense, especially for a drugstore brand, so a little goes a long way. There are a couple of Maybelline colors I use that are as good as if not better than department store brands I've tried in the past.

on 9/16/2008 4:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I was looking for something to fill in my brows. I almost purchased Maybelline's ultra brow brush on color, but then I noticed this eyeshadow. It's exactly the same color as the dark brown brow color, but a dollar or two cheaper. Works great, stick with this!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I do not do drugstore eye shadows, mostly because I can't test them and they never look they same on as they do in the package. Every time I've taken a chance on something, it's always been horrible. But after running around and looking at every high-end (sampling available) eyeshadow, I gave this a try. I really like this. It is very neutral, not too red, not too blue, not too yellow/green. When I wear warmer colors with it, it warms up and when I wear cooler colors it cools down - it's one of those colors that picks up the tone of the other colors it's blended with. To me, it reminds me of the MAC Embark only lighter and perhaps slightly less plum - since MAC (or anyone else) doesn't have a color like Embark that is lighter (which is exactly what I wanted), this is a great find. It goes on smoothly, it last all day for me and I really am loving it. Although I hate the packaging because you can't really stack it, which is kind of a bummer. Update: I also tried the Creme de Cocoa and I'm liking it even better. This is a little dark and grey, where the CdC is a little lighter and a touch warmer. They are both nice, but the CdC has become my favorite.

on 8/18/2007 4:19:00 PM

I've been looking for something like this for a long time. This is a perfectly matte brown. no shimmer or pearl finish at all. I'm glad I found this.