October 2, 2014 | 972 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pro Lipstick - Show Orchid

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by perfumegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this unseen, and I love it and peo;ple comment on it, very pretty I love fushia pink lipsticks, and I like that you can return things to MAC

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is amazing!! I love it & would definitely buy again! This is a pro item but it is currently on the regular website, definitly pick it up!! But anyways this is a beautiful color, I felt if I could pull off Mac Red then I could def pull off a hot pink color. I paired it with magenta lip pencil & funtablous dazzleglass = showstopper!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ithickening

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just got this today and it is absolutely gorgeous! It is limited but available at Pro all the time. I layer this over Beet lipliner MAC. This combo is to die. Show Orchid is flattering for all skin tones. New fave color!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Emazing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!! The only thing I am UPSET about, is the fact that its LIMITED. I HATE when MAC does that. I just received it in the mail today and immediately tried it on. I NEVER in a million years would've thought of wearing nor purchasing a Pink lipstick; especially of this magnitude, but after seeing how it looked on someone I had to try it. It looked great!!! Made me want to go party ASAP!!! LOL...It also seems as though this shade is Universal aka goes with everyone's complexion. It is VERY NEON BRIGHT PINK so PLEASE DO NOT WEAR this with heavy makeup. I will be doing it with very light shades eyeshadow and blush throughout my face because this shade WILL speak for itself.

Also, it goes PERFECT with the Magenta lip liner, in case you want lip liner to go with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by iacostamed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

i like tapping this on and putting some clear gloss as a top coat. love itt

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is BRIGHT pink with a purplish sheen. I have NW20 skin and I think this looks awesome on me. It takes some courage to wear this lipstick, and once it's on, it's on for good! It lasts ALL day, it's highly pigmented. Good luck getting it off... I had to use eye makeup remover to get it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Hairnova

Show Orchid is not for the faint of heart. It is gorgeous and pops beautifully against my skin tone. Just got it from CCO and loving it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore this perfect fuchsia :) It has just the right blend of pink & blue to look bright and funky, without washing me out or making me look cheap. I love this lippy when I'm going out somewhere and need a little drama to my look. The added bonus is that this shade makes your teeth look insanely white! Love it~ one lippy off because the price of MAC l/s is insane here in NZ (even with the discounts).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Mondenkind

I love this color so much its an intense color with lots of beautiful blue undertones - its the universal shade of bright fuchsia that seems to flatter just about every mouth that it's put on. For anyone looking to add a little bit of more daring color to their usual lipsticks this is the color I would recommend. The formula is creamy and highly pigmented, not to mention long lasting! I can put this on and it will most definitely hold it's own through several hours of talking and a light lunch.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly surprised to find this at my CCO for $10. This has been on my buy list for a while. It is a beautiful bright fuschia lipstick that I think everyone needs in their collection. It is a bright pop of color. It instantly lifts the face. I wear this with toned down eyes and cheeks to let the lip color be the focus--I think it more modern to wear bright lips this way.