November 28, 2014 | 1986 users online

Brows - NYX - Eyebrow Cake Powder - Taupe/Ash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by glam1012

I love this eyebrow kit! -comes with wax and 2 colors -looks extremely natural -cheap -a little goes a long way I would recommend getting a different brush since the brushes it comes with are very small.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I'll make this short and sweet, this is my HG eyebrow powder and I use it everyday and it looks very natural and matches my brows well

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Use it daily! Looks very natural I outline my brows with the darker color, fill them in with the lighter color and then use a mascara spoolie to blend it together! I am just not a fan of the brush that came with it. The tip is not fine e bought to create a perfect outline. Other than that it's perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Bungayuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Look so natural!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this for two reasons, the reviews are good and it's a bargain! I recently finished up my SmashBox cake brow powder, before that I used Laura Mercier. I'm tired of spending big bucks on brow color so I decided to research on a cheaper option. Thanks to the many great reviews I found the perfect one!

I have (dyed) dark brown hair with caramel highlights, sparse black eyebrows and my skin is medium with yellow undertones. About eight years ago, I switched from black brow pencil to dark taupe powder which works better for me. This NYX is easier to apply than the SmashBox cake. The SB cake is sort of pasty which I found somewhat difficult at times to apply evenly, I would get empty spots in my brow for some reason. I use my Sephora brow powder brush which I really like and it's lasted me about 4-5 years so far. The brush that comes in the set is pretty useless because it's so short to comfortably apply the product. I use the darker taupe color, or if I want a bit more softness I use both colors and blend them in, beautiful! The color lasts all day, including through my two hour workout sessions! Another thing I noticed is the SM brand rubbed off fairly easily, if I lightly scratched my brow the color would come off leaving me with a spot! Not with the NYX, I have to scratch harder in order for it to leave a bald spot. But yet it comes off so easily with face wash! No scrubbing at all!

I'm so happy the NYX brand works so well for me! No more spending $$$ on brow color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A very good product combining brow powder of 2 colours, wax and 2 brushes. The powders are quite pigmented and apply nicely. One is dark brown (no red in it, which is nice) and grey colour. You can mix the two to customize a desirable colour. I use the darker colour for the thicker part of my brows and grey one on brow ends.
After applying the powder you can fix the brows with the wax. The wax is bit sticky but does a good job and when applied is not causing discomfort.
The packaging is compact and includes two small brushes - a small angled brush and a small spooley. I use other brushes just because they are full sized and easier to handle. Yet the brushes that come in the box can do a decent job too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome, awesome stuff. I've always had trouble finding a color match for my dark eyebrows. Pencils and powders always looked too reddish, dark or just off. That's where this brow powder comes in. Found it at Ulta for around $5 and it is absolutely fantastic. It comes with wax on one side and 2 brow powders on the other. The colors match my brows perfectly and fill in any sparse patches. I like that there's 2 colors so that you can blend them or just use one.The lighter shade I use for everyday, and the darker for evenings out.I look more put together when I use this brow powder. Oh and it'll last forever. Definitely recommend, this stuff is a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by GoDawgs

This stuff is FABULOUS. I was about to spend $30 on Benefit Brow Zings, but decided to give this a try first since NYX was on sale at Ulta. I am so glad that I tried it and I'll be sticking with this product. It performs like an expensive product, which is amazing for $6.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Very natural for those with dark blonde to black hair. HG brow product!!!

Price: $10 CAD
Colour: light ash brown and medium taupey brown
Texture: dry, smooth
Pigmentation: medium

I don't use the wax as much seeing that my brow hairs are straight and short-ish. I use the lighter shade to fill in the inner part of my brows while the darker shade is used for the arch, underside, and The tail. It looks much, much more natural than a pencil and stays on pretty much all day
The spoolie and angled brush are handy for when you're travelling :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by lara90

Really natural, easy going colors, matches my hair very well. I use the lighter one for everyday and the darker one for evening/weekends. I hate the powder applicator, itīs terrible, but the gel applicator is fine, though the gel kind of clumps on to it easily.