April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Loose Powders - Bella Pierre - mineral powder

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by helloraine

Its ingredient friendly, only contains 5 or 4 ingredients, The advantage is that it it gives you a nice glow to your face. however the downside is that it tends to be quite heavy when applied, if you are heavy handed with applying foundation it can look cakey. Which is not a good look, unless you want full coverage. The whole tub lasts a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Baked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first powder foundation. My older sister lent this to me 'cause she got lighter. She gave me the shade, Maple. I'm so glad that this shade actually matches my skin tone so perfectly!! It looks so natural on me.

My sister bought it for about $25 on eBay. Really cheap compared to the real price: $65. That's way too much.

This foundation is actually loose powder, not pressed, which is actually difficult sometimes. But that tiny problem is canceled out immediately in my eyes. I started 'developing' blotchiness & uneven skin-tone from standing & walking in the sun too much during work. This powder has FULL coverage! That's what I really needed, too! It gives beautiful, even coverage. It blends so nicely into my skin, making it look smooottth & very flawless! It has great staying power & is water-proof. Another bonus is that it contains SPF 15.

I think that the packaging could be a bit different & improved more. With all that loose powder flying around inside the container-thing & the sifter on the inside, you never know where the powder might be! If you twist the cap open just a bit, sometimes the powder will somehow come out. What I usually do is tap the container a bit to get the powder 'aligned'. Another way to not waste the powder is to have a sheet of white & blank computer paper underneath the container so the powder will just fall onto the paper.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by rosedecerise

I bought this from a mall kiosk recently. so far it is very good, offers great coverage, and is very quick to apply which is great if you are on the go. I can barely feel it on my skin. You do lose some of the powder because of the packaging, you have to be careful when using the large foundation brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by humakhan227

this is the best foundation i tried so far. i have tried Various liquid foundations including mineral make up such as jane iradale, but this beats them all! it covers my rosacea with excellence and i definately recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2007 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Wuzzo

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I can't believe this stuff. I got roped into buying it from one of those booths in the mall while in Maui. The saleslady insisted over and over that I was a shade #1. I bought it for about $40 and it made me look like a geisha. The powder sat thickly on my face, and went into my pores, making them look huge. Throwing good money after bad, I bought one shade up on eBay, thinking I could mix the two. What a joke this stuff is. The second one was just the same, sat like coarse white powder in my pores. All I can say is, caveat emptor. Don't get roped into something you really can't use due to a sales pitch.