December 22, 2014 | 1540 users online

Eyes - MAC - Paint Pot in Bare Study

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I adore this product! I have oily lids, so I have to use a primer underneath, but that's not really an issue for me.

The colour is gorgeous to use on it's own as it is or I sometimes use it as a base for other shimmery shadows I'm wearing! Makes the colour really pop and just look better!

The texture is super smooth, almost buttery and goes on smoothly. I apply it with a synthetic brush, as natural hairs can get ruined by cream products.

Definitely going to re-purchase and also check out the rest of the colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Tkcm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this as an eye primer and it's Perfect! I've had this for almost a year with still Plenty of product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Been using this as an eyeshadow primer nearly everyday for over a year! Love it! Does just what it says it does, and intensifies colors. Will surely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Dellti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Freaking love this product!!! So versatile and pretty. Works great on it's own for a 'no make-up' makeup look. Also works fab as a primer under other shadows. Will use this for as long as it's produced!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by aurymalek

Really great as an eye liner or shadow primer. Also pretty on its own. I have sort of folded eye lids (with more fat deposits) so they don't have a naturally nice crease but this sort of helps to define that and make a crease. I love that about this product. I would recommend using a thin layer as it can sort of cake and be hard to spread.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by normy_normz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I am a total PPP and this is my go to product for a natural yet polished work look. I usually only do a quick swipe of this with some bold mascara and I'm good to go. I do occasionally use this as an eyshadow primer too and again it works perfectly and helps my shadow stay in place without creasing or budging. A definate staple in my overflowing make-up kit as its the perfect shimmery champagne thats not too OTT on the glitter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this SO much. I bought this after wanting a paint pot for years now, but I never had the spare 18.50$ for it. Which is considerably cheap, because of how much is in the pot and how long it will last me, not to mention the quality. I am an NC30, maybe even and NC35 and this is the perfect shade on me. I am normally an NC15 but ever since I began working at a tanning salon I have gotten back to my natural dark shade. (I'm from California, but I live in Seattle so I'm super pale here). This is such a gorgeous shade, the most perfect champagne color, the perfect sheen to brighten up my eyes. I prefer shimmer/sheen over matte any day, and I always wear a champagne color on my lid/inner corner and a neutral taupe/brown in my crease so this is my PERFECT everyday lid color with pretty cat liner. I love the staying power of this and the texture and the consistency. It's creamy like butter, but it doesn't fade or rub off and it dries and stays in place. It layers beautifully, doesn't cake up on each other like the Maybelline Color Tattoo does if you layer it on each other. I am SO happy with this purchase, i love that this makes my glittery eye-shadows stick and prevents fall out, it can be used if i'm in a hurry or paired with other eye-shadows, even can be used as a highlighter for your lips or cheeks! Not only that, but my eyeshadow stays put and does NOT crease or fade when I use this underneath. THANK YOU MAC for making these! I can't wait to buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

this is such a great product. the color is gorgeous and is super creamy and smooth. only i have to give it a four since in not huge on cream shadows but overall the color brightens your eyes and is so pretty

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by TexasTracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

C3/NC20/NC25...I'm new to e/s primers and have only tried this and UD's Sin (which was returned in a hurry) but I absolutely love this! It's weightless and you don't even notice it's there and the color is so subtle and pretty. I've tried it with brow colors over it (which doesn't alter their color) and lately I don't even wear a brow color because it's so pretty on its own. I am completely hooked on these pots and, even though I knew if this one worked I would probably follow up with Soft Ochre, now I'm wanting to try the darker pot shades too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by stephaniekevans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first ever paint pot and the only one I have. This was an impulse buy but I love the product. I know a lot of people say it dries out but I've had mine for at least a year and it is still great. I use it when I don't feel like wearing a lot of eyeshadow.
The staying power is great, it lasts all day long.
It's a very pretty color and is sheer with a hint of shimmer.