September 19, 2014 | 1776 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Sleek Look Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Broke out my scalp and there was nothing sleek OR shiny about it. Blegh.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by LemonCitron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner SO MUCH. My hair feels like liquid silk as I'm rinsing it out. People say this stuff is expensive but I really don't think it is. You can usually get it on sale, it lasts FOREVER because you don't need very much product and also, what do you expect when you are buying high grade salon products? I love the smell of this stuff too. It's very unique so I can see why some people wouldn't like it. The only thing I would complain about is that it's hard to tell when I've completely rinsed it out of my hair because it feels so soft. But really that's not a bad thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 5:22:00 AM More reviews by chimmzy

Five lippies, twenty if I could!
I've tried everything, so many diffrent brands and miracle products and it's all promises, promises - few products really performes what it says.

Matrix Sleek Look schampoo and conditioner works fine on their own, but together they create softness like I've never experienced before.
This does more than just add slip - it provides softness from the inside and after just a few uses, the two products together improved the texture of my hair so much that I couldnt believe my eyes, or my hands!
You just need a tiny amount for each wash - the small bottles lasts forever.

If I was to say something negative, it would be that this is heavy stuff, that needs clarifying every now and then, especially after a couple of months. I don't really mind the extra effort though as the result is so good.

I've been able to cut down other products as leave ins and and shine mists as it's no longer necessary.

It might not be for everyone, and I hate to think what it does for flat, thin hair...
For my over processed, coloured, very dry hair, it's the HG of all times.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by fashioneestahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

THIS HAS TO B THE BEST CONDITIONER EVER! ....really.. lol. i first tried this at my best friends house. I first fell in love with the clean scent but then loved how it left my hair! It was super soft and i didnt even neeed that much product! So, i ran out and bought the shampoo and cond... ill admit, i dont care much for the shampoo, but i feel that the conditioner is the key piece to the sleek.look line... the price is a tad bit on the high side, but i just watch for sales. i bought the conditioner and shampoo for 30!! (..and im talkin about the BIG bottles) So, i pretty much love this.. HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by mchiem

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for the past 4 years and no other brand I've tried compares. It really detangles and makes my hair feel super soft and smooth. It is pretty pricey but luckily for me that's never been an issue because my aunt's a hair stylist and gets it for free ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My stylist recommended this to me. It is a true gem! The top layer of my hair is coarser and tends to go horizontal rather than vertical. This makes hair smooth and soft without adding any buildup or coating. No more bad hair days. I've tried a lot of conditioners and there are some good ones out there but this beats them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by anita0205

Love its smell, although doesn't last long.
Make my straight hair smooth and reduce frizz.
Absolutely a great product!
I bought it with discount as $15( before tax) /1L
can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by erinjc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the best conditioner that I have tried so far... and I've tried a lot!! It makes my hair really soft and smooth even after I blowdry and straighten it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by AntFarm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the main conditioner that I use. My hair is damaged and has seen many a rough night, or impulsive bottle of hair dye coming ominously in its direction. This is the only conditioner that allows me to actually run a comb through my hair without a ton of matted tangles. Otherwise, I end up looking like Medusa.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Tulip313

I have fine hair with a layer of flyaways on top. This conditioner is great, it gives me bouncy hair with loads of body while definitely providing a sleekness. Most conditioners that help get rid of my flyaways leave my hair too flat and dull - this doesn't! Love it and will be buying it again and again...