BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

3.1

water * octyldodecanol * glycerin * cetyl dimethicone * glyceryl stearate * tapioca starch * phenyl trimethicone * potassium cetyl phosphate * cyclopentasiloxane * titanium dioxide * phenoxyethanol * tribehenin * sesame seed oil * caprylyl glycol * mica * behenyl alcohol * cetyl alcohol * polyacrylate 13 * sweet almond seed extract * carbomer * PEG-100 stearate * polylsobutene * aminomethyl propanol * benzophenone-4 * butylene glycol * sorbic acid * lentinus edodes extract * disodium EDTA * BHT * iron oxides * fragrance * sorbitan isostearate * raspberry fruit extract * anthemis nobilis flower extract * polysorbate 20 * sodium methylparaben * algae extract * tin oxide * sodium propylparaben * sodium ethylparaben * methylparaben * linalool * propylene glycol * ethylparaben * butylparaben * chlorphenesin * red33 * citric acid * propylparaben * isobutylparaben * sodium dehydroacetate

on 11/27/2013 6:19:00 PM

This was a no for me. I see no difference with or without it. It give my face an almost oily look. I have dry skin, so someone with oily skin should definitely stay away. The only good thing about it is it has a pleasant smell.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I only have a sample of this right now but I really like it! This is the first primer I've used that I can actually say makes a difference in my makeup. Goes on smooth and helps keep makeup in place. I will probably buy a large size of this stuff soon.

on 11/22/2013 5:35:00 AM

I have the sample of this & I love this stuff! Will be buying the full size soon!

on 11/13/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was disappointed with this one! I was expecting to make my skin almost flawless (high hopes I know), but I couldn't really tell a difference. It smells good, goes on smooth, and moisturizes but that's all it did for me. It didn't even out my color or brighten,

on 9/21/2013 12:18:00 AM

Got a sample of this & LOVED it. Would purchase it if the product wasn't so expensive.

on 9/11/2013 7:28:00 PM

I put it obn my face and besides good smell I don't see any difference.

on 8/28/2013 11:04:00 PM

I recently got a sample of "That Gal" brightening primer. While I do like it, I don't I would pay full price for the product until I find something similar to it to compare it to. I think it looks fabulous under my cheeks.

Too much comes out of the sample tube therefore wasting it. But nonetheless it keeps my blush/highlighter in place but its nothing too special.

It's $29 in the US at Sephora for .37 oz. You do the math.

I like this stuff pretty well. I did not notice a difference when paired with True Match Lumi foundation, but paired with the Revlon Colorstay Whipped, it did very well. My thinking is that, paired with the right foundation, this primer can make your makeup look pretty good! My face seemed to have a brighter, more "flawless" appearance. And my foundation went on super smooth. I'm not sure if I would purchase a full sized version of this , but I'm going to use up the sample size that I have, and then decide! I'll update this review if anything changes.

on 8/7/2013 3:24:00 AM

I actually didn't see the difference. Yes it feel light on the skin but I think that's it. Didn't make my makeup last longer or do anything noticeable.

i don't know much about this one. i bought it in a set that also came with the porefessional which i love. this was just a bonus i guess. haha. i dont know how much it really brightens although it does leave my skin soft and i guess it keeps makeup on long. i dont really see anything special though..

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products