December 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - That Gal

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by beautybaby82

I have the sample of this & I love this stuff! Will be buying the full size soon!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by saragarlen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed with this one! I was expecting to make my skin almost flawless (high hopes I know), but I couldn't really tell a difference. It smells good, goes on smooth, and moisturizes but that's all it did for me. It didn't even out my color or brighten,

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a sample of this & LOVED it. Would purchase it if the product wasn't so expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

I put it obn my face and besides good smell I don't see any difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by bink180

I recently got a sample of "That Gal" brightening primer. While I do like it, I don't I would pay full price for the product until I find something similar to it to compare it to. I think it looks fabulous under my cheeks.

Too much comes out of the sample tube therefore wasting it. But nonetheless it keeps my blush/highlighter in place but its nothing too special.

It's $29 in the US at Sephora for .37 oz. You do the math.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this stuff pretty well. I did not notice a difference when paired with True Match Lumi foundation, but paired with the Revlon Colorstay Whipped, it did very well. My thinking is that, paired with the right foundation, this primer can make your makeup look pretty good! My face seemed to have a brighter, more "flawless" appearance. And my foundation went on super smooth. I'm not sure if I would purchase a full sized version of this , but I'm going to use up the sample size that I have, and then decide! I'll update this review if anything changes.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Disnep

I actually didn't see the difference. Yes it feel light on the skin but I think that's it. Didn't make my makeup last longer or do anything noticeable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Toofacedaddict

i don't know much about this one. i bought it in a set that also came with the porefessional which i love. this was just a bonus i guess. haha. i dont know how much it really brightens although it does leave my skin soft and i guess it keeps makeup on long. i dont really see anything special though..

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by fresh1fierce1feminine

Its hard for me to write a review, because I neither loved nor hated this product!

PROS:
-Made foundation smoother
-Kept skin soft

CONS:
-Not brightening-like it claims it does
-Makes skin oily

I wont be repurchasing, it wasnt amazing, and it was pricey. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

All this "primer" does is make your face look glittery and oily and make your foundation last a shorter amount of time. Its absolutely awful.