Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

on 12/9/2011 9:02:00 PM

It did take me a while to get used to at first because it was my first time using a gel eyeliner, but now that I've had experience with it, I absolutely LOVE this brush!

-It makes perfect lines and is only $5.79 at Target.
-I use it every single day and I wash it with shampoo every night before going to bed. It's dry by the time I wake up and is ready to use.

-My only complaint: I wish that it had an actual cap to go with it because it will be more sanitary. With a cap, it would be much easier to throw into your purse without worrying about it getting dirty. Also, it's important that you wash it before using it. Because your lines will be messy and won't be precise if your brush still has eyeliner on it from your previous use.

My favorite eyeliner brush! :)

on 12/2/2011 12:21:00 PM

Love this brush! I always had such a hard time getting a perfect line with my various liquid liners, but this brush gives precision and control. I've been using Stila's gel eyeliner with it, and I never have to worry about ruining my eye makeup when I'm using it. I still use a pencil liner for tight lining, but I'm pretty sure the gel could be applied to the waterline without creating a problem. Great purchase!

on 11/16/2011 11:00:00 PM

This brush makes it so much easier to apply gel eyeliners. I can actually see what I'm doing as I'm using it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has trouble applying liquid or gel liners.

on 8/25/2011 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a perfect brush to get you used to using a bent eyeliner brush. It was a little awkward for me to get used to at first, but once I got the hang of it, I don't know how I ever applied eyeliner without it! I can safely say it is idiot-proof.

The brush itself is nice, I haven't had a problem with it, but it's not quite as thin as I would like it. For someone who is a bit clumsy, I like to make my lines as thin as I can in order to go over my mistakes without covering my entire eyelid. But overall, a nice brush to line eyes with.

EDIT 1/27/12: Changing my rating from 4 lippies to 3 because each time I clean the brush, the bristles fluff out a little more. It's gotten to the point where in order for me to get a clean line, I must dampen the bristles and sort of squeeze them into a point. It still works, but it's just a pain to have to shape them every time I want to put on gel liner.

on 8/8/2011 1:00:00 AM

I love this brush! I don't think I can go back to an old slanted eyeliner brush. It's so precise and easy to use. You can create multiple looks with this, a thick or thin line. I like how you can see everything it's doing and it's so helpful! Amazing!

on 7/19/2011 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This eyeliner brush doesn't have enough bristles and is flimsy. The tip is too small to make a thick enough line. overall, i prefer an angled brush for gel pots.

on 6/23/2011 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this at Target for 5.99 and wanted to try something different. I had to get a decent brush to go with my wonderful wet n wild creme eyeliner in a pot,since the brush they included was way thick rough and super scratchy and def needed upgraded lol. This is Amazing! So precise! Gives you the perfect cat eye.This is a phenomenal brush! The bent angle gives me great control because I can see where the tip is going. The brush itself is semi stiff but not scratchy.The stiffness is a pro because, I can control exactly where I want the liner to go Love love love love love it! Cannot say enough good things about it - it is just absolutely perfect! If you use pot eyeliners I def would give this a try instead of buy an expensive mac brush
This eyeliner brush is fantastic. Gives a perfectly precise line and detail to the eye

on 6/13/2011 6:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This bent eyeliner brush is perfect for cream eyeliner application. This brush is inexpensive and never fails me. This is the only cream eyeliner brush I own and I am not interested in trying any others, that is just how good this one is!

on 6/1/2011 8:31:00 PM

The 2011 version has a new handle and i found that the brush was inconsistent with the old one I have which was flat/blunt at the tip. This new one I received from Target is a thinner liner brush and more pointed tip. Not sure if all the new ones are like that.

on 5/23/2011 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have bought every eyeliner brush know to man. All of Mac's 210, 209, 263, 266 and Smashbox, and Sephora as well. I bought this inexpensive brush at Target for $5.99 and it is absolutely the best for making a thin or thick precise line on the upper lid. Love it! Holy Grail! Don't waste your money ladies on expensive brushes, this one really works everytime.

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products