Lancome Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

3.5

on 3/12/2010 3:55:00 AM

anyone notice there are two listings for this product? one has a re-purchase rate of under 50%, the other about 70 + %. depending which one you find, you would be swayed in totally opposite directions to purchase this

anyways. not sure why i bought this. probably to collect points of some sort. as far as i'm concerned it is an extremely average product. does what a basic mascara should do. not much length or volume, just your standard "blackening". very basic. not worth $30~, but would be a fine product at a drugstore pricepoint.

on 3/3/2010 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Excellent mascara for adding length, definition and making my lashes curl. The colour is not as intense as the Hypnose black, but I love how the curl and length enhances the shape of my eyes, my lashes are quite long naturally, but this adds more length without weight and a lovely curl.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ok mascara, I've had better results with drugstore mascaras.
This mascara lengthens and volumizes but it also clumps easily. Also, it doesn't hold a curl and isn't waterproof.
Luckily I got this for free

on 2/6/2010 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Also good mascara gives perfect concentration of algae. It is also lengthening.

on 1/19/2010 2:38:00 PM

I have fine short lashes & have tried various brands YSL, Chanel & Mac. Saw this advertised as lengthning and have to say right here does exactly that !!! Defines my lashes and makes my eyes 'pop' totally love it ... would recommend for anyone who wants length with a little volume ... blew the socks off Chanels exceptionnel .. will repurchase for sure very smart move for your cash ...

on 1/17/2010 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Better that Líextreme, but not as good as Definicils. The curved brush is quite easy to easy, and the formula lengthens and thickens lashes slightly. Unfortunately, it doesnít leave lashes feeling very soft. But as with all Lancome mascaras Iíve tried, this one has immaculate staying power; no flaking or smudging. Iíve been using a sample-size, but wonít be buying.

on 1/13/2010 12:59:00 PM

My favourite of LancŰme! I tried Definicils and HypnŰse from LancŰme, but I still prefer this one! It separates beautifully, adds length and curls. The only thing that I could say is that it doesn't add that much volume so don't go with this one if you want HUGE volume (you'd prefer HypnŰse). It gives a more natural look that the other LancŰme mascaras I guess. And it doesn't run even though it's not waterproof. It's just a bit pricey! But overall a great mascara, not too dramatic but that gives you beautiful separated and long lashes!

on 1/13/2010 2:36:00 AM

This mascara is not worth buying. The color goes on dark and volumizes, an okay amount of curl, and didn't fade too much. I found that as i put it on it flaked everywhere. Big disappointment. This mascara is cluuumpy. especially if u want to layer coats. It also makes your lashes hard and brittle

on 1/6/2010 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

a dear friend of mine gave me the sample size of this and i have to say this is now my holy grail of mascaras! it gives my puny, non existing lashes length, curl and volume! LOVE it! i love the brush it comes w/ too. clump free and just gives me va-va-voom lashes! lancome has really great mascaras and this is now my hg!

on 12/31/2009 10:31:00 PM

This is an ok mascara...It does curl the lashes and gives a feathery look. I think the product started to dry up a little fast though and I found the removal process of this mascara annoying...But is an "ok" mascara...I liked their previous version/formula better.