October 23, 2014 | 1715 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

this is a great powder for very oily skin type. every time I put this on, my face feels light as if I am not wearing makeup. found this product from excellent reviews . great drugstore item and very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Bberry15

I love this setting powder it makes my foundation stay on for a long time and doesnt cake up i love this powder!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Narieh14

Wow this thing keeps my skin matte all day!!! I have a super oily t zone and I have never found a pressed powder that does such a good job!!! I wish the packaging was as chic as the fit me pressed powder though

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Sadly most shops where I live don't sell this but a few months ago I picked this up at a discount sale. Really love the compact with the added mirror, threw away the sponge thing that came with it. A very good quality powder, doesn't look cakey, lasts a long time and crucially is pale enough for me which is very rare in any drugstore brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by carpar83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is the beat setting powder on the market, and I have tried many of the 30 dollar products. None of them gave the results that this product gives. I love it, and for 7 bucks, the price can't be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by aimeeelizabeth

So I decided to buy this because I ran out of my regular powder that costs $30 and needed a cheap one. I researched to find good ones cause I definitely have oily & acne prone skin and i'm really happy with the product so far! No break outs and my face really does look good after applying. It doesn't leave it matte for too long but I definitely don't mind re applying cause once you do,your makeup looks new and fresh again. I really do love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by thisblondegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this powder! My forehead gets super oily. But while I have this on, I seem to have no oil what so ever! It's amazing (: I'm in love

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Donnabella14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

AWESOME powder. Never cakey, gets the job done. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a go-to in my makeup collection. It has great staying power and goes well over foundation or by itself. The matte finish is not too matte that it looks gross and unnatural. I have combination dry skin and usually matte finishes are not good for me but this never settles in dry patches. I may blot once throughout the day. The color matches me well. It doesn't break my sensitive skin out. I know when I pick this up to use it that it will serve me well for the day and there aren't any negatives about this product. I definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by emmaak

This stuff is great. I heard of it online because a lot of people said it was a dupe for Mac blot powder. There's not a huge shade selection at all but the one I bought was perfect. Powder being cakey is definitely a problem for me. This is perfectly matte and controls oil, but so light so I can build it up. It makes my foundation look awesome.