October 22, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this lotion. It smells kind of like bananas, it's really nice. I always used it after tanning, and my skin never felt dry or leathery.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 More reviews by TubbsMuffin

I have been using this for over 5 years and am not looking to switch any time soon. The smell is soft but amazing. It is the most moisturizing lotion I have yet to put on my skin. It's a little pricey but last me around six months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer! The original smells great and makes my dry arms really soft. I bought the pomegranate when I ran out of the original and it smells soooooo good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by burningstariv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the Hempz Pomegranate lotion!!! I have dry skin (it gets bumpy) and I live in a pretty dry state (Colorado), so I have always had a hard time finding lotion that really smooths and hydrates my skin. I decided to try this lotion (I get it for pretty cheap at my work), and I fell in LOVE with it. It is thick but not greasy and it definitely moisturizes and sinks in quickly. After about a week of using it my skin felt 100x better! It was so smooth and healthy looking. I was sad when I finished my bottle and went back to regular grocery store lotion and I definitely noticed a HUGE difference.

The pomegranate is my favorite, the smell is so nice and light. I also really like the packaging because you can see how much you have left in the clear bottle. I bought 2 more bottles at work, and I probably won't ever use anything else since my skin is so temperamental. I go through it fast though!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Amomof5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I took a trip with a friend of mine to the hair supply store I picked this up. I really love this lotion. It does exactly what a lotion is suppose to do. I have used tons of lotions and this is one of my favorites. When I used VS lotion it leaves my skin smelling great but leaves my skin wanting more. I picked it up for around 6-7 at the hair supply store but I have seen other places for 17.00 or so. However this lasted me about a year. My husband likes it too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is actually the very best body lotion I've ever used and everyone who has tried mine has said that same thing. My husband loves it. My step daughter loves it. My niece loves it. It's that good. I strongly prefer the original over the cucumber in terms of both scent and functionality. I really love the scent of the original. It sinks it quickly. I moisturizes well. It gets rid of itchiness and helps with any kind of skin issue like excema etc. They're making this is food scents now too. I've just tried the orange cupcake (or whatever it's called- it smells like orange cake). The scent is cloyingly sweet and I love it too! The lotion is just as good as the original. This is a major thumbs up. Don't be put off by the price. You're gonna love this lotion.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

HG!! HG!! HG!!

This is my HG body lotion! I love it! AMAZING!!

This absorbs in very well, leaves my skin soft for at least 24 hours. It has staying power. Not a wimpy lotion by any means. It will not make your hands feel "slimy" after putting it on and you will still be able to open door and jars with out washing you hands.
The scent is not strong and wont conflict with perfume and it is really nice anyways. I cant describe it, it smells great. It has a slight hint of banana but only just. I dont like banana's but I LOVE the smell of this lotion.

It is on the pricy side for me, 23yr old college student. It is afordable online on sale and since it is a large bottle I can justify it.

Im on my 4th bottle and have the 5th under the sink :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by laurenro0lz

I absolutely love this stuff. My favorite is the original. If you're looking for a thicker, but lightweight lotion that WORKS than this is the best stuff. It smells awesome and makes my skin real soft.
HOWEVER It loses one lippie for me cause for some reason, occasionally it makes me break out in hives. Nothing serious, its just a minor annoyance and kinda makes me wonder what the hell is in it that I might be allergic to. This being said, it's not like that all the time and the benefits outweigh the problem.
huzzah!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought the new pomegrante body lotion. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Great smell, soaks in quickly and doesn't leave that feeling of your clothes clinging to your skin. Skin is very smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In my opinion this stuff smells freakin' AMAZING!
It seems like ya either love it or hate it though. Moisturizes veeeryyy well. I put this on after shaving my legs and it feels like im wearing silk stockings or something
Will repurchase!